Iran NO Longer Sells Oil For US Dolalrs

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:32 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51521 wrote:
That's the same kind of attitude that lead to this:

http://www.displaysforschools.com/kkk.jpg

racism against arabs is no better than racism against blacks. Of Course if you watch the news your gonna hate the arabs, because thats all you see is arabs killing people, but thats not reality.
Quote:
because thats all you see is arabs killing people, but thats not reality
Your saying the footage is false? Or that it just so happens that where ever there are arabs and camera's, people die?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:46 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51531 wrote:
Your saying the footage is false? Or that it just so happens that where ever there are arabs and camera's, people die?

No i'm saying it doesn't happen as much as some may want you to believe, Islamic extremist are the minority.

If you really think violenece just so happens to errupt where the camera is pointing you are so very naive, those cameramen go seeking violence. How can you judge the frequency of such acts? and How can you judge the many by the actions of the few?
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 08:20 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51535 wrote:
No i'm saying it doesn't happen as much as some may want you to believe, Islamic extremist are the minority.

If you really think violenece just so happens to errupt where the camera is pointing you are so very naive, those cameramen go seeking violence. How can you judge the frequency of such acts? and How can you judge the many by the actions of the few?
Quote:
How can you judge the frequency of such acts?
Media reports, good, bad or indifferent. You get your info from somewhere else? Also i'd like you to answer the same questions. Whens the last time you've seen a Christian blow himself up in a crowded market?
Quote:
How can you judge the many by the actions of the few?
See, as Christians when we see some one exhibit such behavior we tend to try and stop them, even for pre-medtation. We consider that a crime punishable by prison, anyone dies in your plot an you will pay that price as well. The lack of Muslims to self police there religious practice is inexcusable. There unwillingness to reel in these extremist's is very telling of the true intent wouldn't you agree? If your in this country doing that **** guess what happens to you?
hatukazi

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:36 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51530 wrote:
You didn't answer the question? Didn't you say you have to wait 4.5 more years till you can say "we the people?" Maybe your PO would have something to say about your planned revolt?

If I have to do some more time without my fake freedom to gain REAL freedom, like I said before, I am down to do the damn thing.

that doesn't mean I am willing to run around doing stupid sh*t and profit only me anymore though, and who said a revolt was illegal?

are you willing to sacrifice your lifestyle for the greater good?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:21 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51537 wrote:
Media reports, good, bad or indifferent. You get your info from somewhere else? Also i'd like you to answer the same questions.

Like i explained before, if you watch the news the only thing you will hear is the bad, so if you watch the news for your information you will think that Bad is the only things going on there since you never hear the good stuff.

Quote:
Whens the last time you've seen a Christian blow himself up in a crowded market?

fortunately for christians thats a sin punishable by eternal hellfire, or at least thats what they believe.

Quote:
See, as Christians when we see some one exhibit such behavior we tend to try and stop them,

The same is true for Islam but if you watch the news you would never know that. The Muslims are tired of having their religion dragged through the dirt so they do as much as they can to stop those things.

Quote:

The lack of Muslims to self police there religious practice is inexcusable. There unwillingness to reel in these extremist's is very telling of the true intent wouldn't you agree? If your in this country doing that **** guess what happens to you?

this is due to a weak government and lack of resources (other than oil), the local authorities don't have the force to stop such things, it would be kind of like the wild west but instead of six-shooters the bandits have assault rifles.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:39 am
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
fortunately for christians thats a sin punishable by eternal hellfire, or at least thats what they believe.

So if it wasn't a sin to kill yourself, you think that Christians would frequently be responsible for suicide bombings?
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:07 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51521 wrote:
That's the same kind of attitude that lead to this:

http://www.displaysforschools.com/kkk.jpg

racism against arabs is no better than racism against blacks. Of Course if you watch the news your gonna hate the arabs, because thats all you see is arabs killing people, but thats not reality.
Nice Photo which one is you? you can live with your head stuck in the sand if you like, But I know how these people act...hell as far as I/we know you might be one of them arabs, trying to mislead us..it's happens all the time..how about a nice pork BBQ plate...
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:43 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51530 wrote:
You didn't answer the question? Didn't you say you have to wait 4.5 more years till you can say "we the people?" Maybe your PO would have something to say about your planned revolt?

Funny, DD. I am not the kind to kick someone when he's down, but if you pop off, better be ready to take the hit.

Last time I checked, convicts cannot vote...
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 07:56 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51587 wrote:
So if it wasn't a sin to kill yourself, you think that Christians would frequently be responsible for suicide bombings?

Yuppers Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 07:59 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51599 wrote:
But I know how these people act...

Care to back that statement up?
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 09:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51653 wrote:
About as much as your going to back up any of your statements..I can see what people like you are up to as well,you would love for us to let our guard down so these lowlifes can pull another 9/11, or another USS COLE... but we're not buying your crap..
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:06 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51693 wrote:
About as much as your going to back up any of your statements..I can see what people like you are up to as well,you would love for us to let our guard down so these lowlifes can pull another 9/11, or another USS COLE... but we're not buying your crap..

Straight from the horse's arse,i bet you sit at the computer with a white hood on :beat:
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:48 am
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
Yuppers

Quote:

Really, these statements right after eachother?

Why don't you back your statement up?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:49 am
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
Straight from the horse's arse,i bet you sit at the computer with a white hood on

Well, that's not an ad hominem personal attack.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51728 wrote:
Well, that's not an ad hominem personal attack.

Listen they can ban me if they want,i dont care ! people can make personal attacks on me if they want,feel free :thumbup:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
Listen they can ban me if they want,i dont care !

I like when a liberal has that kind of attitude. Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:25 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51736 wrote:
I like when a liberal has that kind of attitude. Very Happy

you wont find me running to admin about so called personal attacks :cool:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51727 wrote:
Really, these statements right after eachother?

Why don't you back your statement up?

The question was about what i think, do i really have to prove that i think something? I don't see how i would go about proving that i think something.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:44 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51693 wrote:

Oh yeah, I stand at the airports with a sign that says "Welcome Terrorists!"

why can't you see reality for what it is? The truth is that both Liberals and conservatives want whats best for america but they both have different ways about doing it.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51790 wrote:
The question was about what i think, do i really have to prove that i think something? I don't see how i would go about proving that i think something.

OK, I'll try to take you through it step by step.

1. Connect your mind to USB port (ear acts as most effective plug.)

Very Happy

So, then, how can you possibly state what you think as a likelihood for the purposes of discussion.

I say that turtles are from Mars. Doesn't add to the discussion, does it?
0 Replies