Iran NO Longer Sells Oil For US Dolalrs

hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;51145 wrote:
You should move to Iran, and plot around the clock with President Tom against Israel and the US.

I am a captive of this country, I am not allowed to leave.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:51 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51156 wrote:

If that's true, there's a perfectly good reason.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:52 pm
@hatukazi,
and besides the whole point is Iran wont accept our fake paper dream money, what does that have to do with plotting against America my whole family is here I want to see us free and prosperous....

..... so first thing we need to do is FIX OUR CRAPPY MONEY!!!!!!
hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:54 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51158 wrote:
If that's true, there's a perfectly good reason.

no, not really.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:56 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51161 wrote:
no, not really.

Then what would the reason be?
hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:59 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51163 wrote:
Then what would the reason be?

I am labeled as a felon, they should be glad to be rid of me...
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:03 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51165 wrote:
I am labeled as a felon, they should be glad to be rid of me...

See above statement about good reasons.

Why would they want to be accused of exporting their felons. Are you a dangerous felon? (lol. Isn't the internet amazing. Imagine asking someone that question to their face.):cool:
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:04 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51112 wrote:
They did not hate us when we sent an army of construction and engineering experts to build their oil empire. Sure, we profited, but they amassed enormous wealth as a result. We showed them the way and over generations, threw it in our faces.

Jihadist (nor the vast majority of muslims) are not wealthy oil barons, or princes.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:12 pm
@Reagaknight,
not dangerous at all, I haven't commited a crime in years (so I shouldn't be a felon anymore), and when I did I was a thief. (still victimizes people, which is why I dont do it anymore)

spend 8 years in prison with every kind of criminal and you can spot them when you see them, that is why they strip felons of their unalienable right to vote.

it's also very easy to spot someone "running game" or blatant scams like "cost plus"

or lies, when you learn to profile to survive, it starts to get easy. too bad I have no voice for 4.5 more years, it'll probably be too late by then, I feel horrible when I think of the world my children will live in. They'll probably be drafted to fight in No. Korea.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;51169 wrote:
Jihadist (nor the vast majority of muslims) are not wealthy oil barons, or princes.

You said Jihadist. You realize that you just caled them a term they used, now used to denote one who is involved in a Jihad, a Muslim holy war, in modern context.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51172 wrote:
You said Jihadist. You realize that you just caled them a term they used, now used to denote one who is involved in a Jihad, a Muslim holy war, in modern context.

And? I also refer to crusaders as crusaders, not crazy lunatic white men on killing rampages in the name of god.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:50 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;51175 wrote:
And? I also refer to crusaders as crusaders, not crazy lunatic white men on killing rampages in the name of god.

So you admit that their ideals are religious.

Not the best definition of Crusaders, BTW. And there's a difference; there are no more crusaders to speak of.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:53 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51172 wrote:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:09 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51188 wrote:
So you admit that their ideals are religious.

Not the best definition of Crusaders, BTW. And there's a difference; there are no more crusaders to speak of.

Where have you ever seen me say that islamic extremist do not use religion as a bases for their insanity?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:43 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51143 wrote:
Each of those are now out of Iraq, at least, if ever there. Okay, from memory, there was a foiled planned attack on several historical churches in Italy. Why, I wonder, would they choose such targets?

It's not just being in Iraq, it's all things done to them in the past.

Quote:
Many attacks occur against anti-Islamists in the Middle East. Are those countries interfering in themselves? Are the minority Christians in Indonesian (largest Muslim country) marketplaces interfering in the Middle East?

now you are talking about individuals and not whole countries, if a someone was killed you might want to see what that person has done or said that might have cause such vengence.

Quote:

They do have a good reason to attack. Their most firmly held tenets.

correct, their religion is a huge motivating factor, but they (islamic nations) don't declare war on a nation because it is mostly non-muslim, there is simply too many non-muslim nations for such practice to be practical.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
"Jihad (Arabic: jihād, ‘striving, exerting oneself’). Some classical Islamic writers distinguished between ‘the greater jihad’, a spiritual struggle against the evil within oneself, and a ‘lesser jihad’, physical effort in the cause of Islam."

Like I didn't see this coming a mile away. Hence the "in modern context."

Quote:
Where have you ever seen me say that islamic extremist do not use religion as a bases for their insanity?

I'm sure you've said that their only quarrel with us is our involvement in the ME.

Quote:
It's not just being in Iraq, it's all things done to them in the past.

So, wait, they can attack others for crimes of the past, the Jews can't attack them and take back their land for crimes of the past. There are a lot of people who have angered the Muslims in the past. The Muslims have angered a lot of people in the past. You don't see us suicide bombing Tripoli, though.

Quote:
now you are talking about individuals and not whole countries, if a someone was killed you might want to see what that person has done or said that might have cause such vengence.

It happens on a daily basis, it's because they disagree with militant Islam. Like attacks on other countries.

Quote:
correct, their religion is a huge motivating factor, but they (islamic nations) don't declare war on a nation because it is mostly non-muslim, there is simply too many non-muslim nations for such practice to be practical.

Their religion is not a motivating factor, it is the main factor. I am not talking about Muslim nations. Few Muslim nations would actually declare jihad. But Muslim groups based throughout all Muslim nations openly wage jihad with few repercussions.

Read through this site, if you have spare time or ever get the chance:

TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 09:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51253 wrote:
Like I didn't see this coming a mile away. Hence the "in modern context."

actually the islamic extremists are the minority despite what TeeBee tells you. So their intrepreatation of Jihad as a holy war is not that of mainstream Islam.

Quote:
I'm sure you've said that their only quarrel with us is our involvement in the ME.

go ahead quote me.

Quote:
So, wait, they can attack others for crimes of the past, the Jews can't attack them and take back their land for crimes of the past.

I said it happens but i didn't say it was right

Quote:
There are a lot of people who have angered the Muslims in the past. The Muslims have angered a lot of people in the past. You don't see us suicide bombing Tripoli, though.

no most of the countries that were angered by the ME, are more modern nations.

Quote:
It happens on a daily basis, it's because they disagree with militant Islam. Like attacks on other countries.

How do you know? Did you talk to these people before they died? Do you have a collection of ideological beliefs of the non-muslims who died in the ME? Do you have the police records of the ME countries?

Quote:
Their religion is not a motivating factor, it is the main factor. I am not talking about Muslim nations. Few Muslim nations would actually declare jihad. But Muslim groups based throughout all Muslim nations openly wage jihad with few repercussions.

Yes you see this throught the world with nearly every ideology or religion, including christanity. But these groups are the MINORITY, they won't attack you if they you don't give them reason to.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 06:14 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51156 wrote:

Give me your address. I will liberate you.Very Happy
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 07:12 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;50978 wrote:
everybody is quick to point out the terror connections to islam and the whole middle east area, all the while forgetting that 1 million people of Tehran mourned with us (publicly, no less) on 9/12/01.
Yea,but 100 million arabs party like hell at the death of 9/11 victums..
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:07 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51288 wrote:
Yea,but 100 million arabs party like hell at the death of 9/11 victums..

where did you get that number? Did someone go over there are count everyone who displayed "party-like" behavior?