Iran NO Longer Sells Oil For US Dolalrs

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51300 wrote:
where did you get that number? Did someone go over there are count everyone who displayed "party-like" behavior?
Yea they did! If it was up to me, I would pull out of the mideast and let them handle their own problems and if they(ME) attack us once more, we should go over there and kill everything that walks..
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:20 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51302 wrote:
Yea they did! If it was up to me, I would pull out of the mideast and let them handle their own problems and if they(ME) attack us once more, we should go over there and kill everything that walks..

It definitely wasn't the entire Middle-East that attacked us it was a small group of extremists.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:26 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51304 wrote:
It definitely wasn't the entire Middle-East that attacked us it was a small group of extremists.
I have yet to meet one arab that has any love for anyone outside their own little world, I seen on the news on the web and I have see it in person.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:43 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51305 wrote:
I have yet to meet one arab that has any love for anyone outside their own little world, I seen on the news on the web and I have see it in person.

and how many arabs have you met? 2 or 3 at best, am i close? So you are judging several million people based on the oppinion of a handful of individuals, thats pathetic and a bit arrogant to say the least.

The news agents goes to the worst places and looks for the most upset people so of course if you watch the news you're gonna think that way.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:49 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51307 wrote:
and how many arabs have you met? 2 or 3 at best, am i close? So you are judging several million people based on the oppinion of a handful of individuals, thats pathetic and a bit arrogant to say the least.

The news agents goes to the worst places and looks for the most upset people so of course if you watch the news you're gonna think that way.
I have been to the Mideast and seen the crap that go's on over there, I not new to this site, I just been gone for awhile due to my computer fried on me and it took some time to get another one, so i know enough about the arabs to know I don't like them...
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:56 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51309 wrote:
I have been to the Mideast and seen the crap that go's on over there, I not new to this site, I just been gone for awhile due to my computer fried on me and it took some time to get another one, so i know enough about the arabs to know I don't like them...

Racist, you're no better than any other racist.

if other groups based their oppinion on one trip they took to Detroit they probably wouldn't like us either....your prejudice is just as well misinformed

as Docter king said "we should judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin..."

so unless you've talked to most arabs there is no reason to think they are any different than other peoples.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 04:45 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51310 wrote:
Racist, you're no better than any other racist.

if other groups based their oppinion on one trip they took to Detroit they probably wouldn't like us either....your prejudice is just as well misinformed

as Docter king said "we should judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin..."

so unless you've talked to most arabs there is no reason to think they are any different than other peoples.
Racist! wow can you people come up with a new attack plan, so now I guess I should be a good little white boy and tell you how much I love the the other races,well it not going to happen people like you are not that important enough to that into account, no matter what color your skin is....btw I do judge the arabs by their character, or should I say the lack of character...
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 05:03 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51367 wrote:
Racist! wow can you people come up with a new attack plan, so now I guess I should be a good little white boy and tell you how much I love the the other races,well it not going to happen people like you are not that important enough to that into account, no matter what color your skin is....btw I do judge the arabs by their character, or should I say the lack of character...

How do you know what kind of character the muslims have? Hve you talked to each one? Have you even talked to a handful, have you talked to any? Are you phychic? You judge people you've never met based on their ethnicity, that is very arrogant, it is no different than those who hate the jews or blacks. You attribute some generalization to a whole group of people and then hate them for it. You should judge people as individuals not as a generalized group. You know nothing of Islam or it's followers, so your hate is illinformed based on news you see on TV. Extremists are the minority, most muslims i've met are just normal people.

so to you and all other racists i say:

http://www.hotweird.com/~crow/****.jpg
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:50 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
actually the islamic extremists are the minority despite what TeeBee tells you. So their intrepreatation of Jihad as a holy war is not that of mainstream Islam.

In modern context, most of the world thinks "Muslim holy war." Jihadists as he was calling them are "Muslim holy warriors." You also provided no real numbers for me to explain away.

Quote:
go ahead quote me.

Addressed to 92b from past experience.

Quote:
no most of the countries that were angered by the ME, are more modern nations.

Sounds like you're saying we're better than them. Racist.

Quote:
How do you know? Did you talk to these people before they died? Do you have a collection of ideological beliefs of the non-muslims who died in the ME? Do you have the police records of the ME countries?

Two separate things not countries, individual extremists, I know because Islamists only kill those who disagree with them as part of their Jihad.

Quote:
Yes you see this throught the world with nearly every ideology or religion, including christanity. But these groups are the MINORITY, they won't attack you if they you don't give them reason to.

It's all right there in the Koran. I'm sure that people who follow the Koran are not an absurdly miniscule minority in Islam. Maybe a minority, but a large one. Even if they aren't apparently connected to AQ or anything, I'm sure millions passively sympathize.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 10:48 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51404 wrote:
In modern context, most of the world thinks "Muslim holy war." Jihadists as he was calling them are "Muslim holy warriors." You also provided no real numbers for me to explain away.

when has most of the world been right about anything?

Quote:
Sounds like you're saying we're better than them. Racist.

just more modern

Quote:
Two separate things not countries, individual extremists, I know because Islamists only kill those who disagree with them as part of their Jihad.

prove it. you don't know that.

Quote:

It's all right there in the Koran. I'm sure that people who follow the Koran are not an absurdly miniscule minority in Islam. Maybe a minority, but a large one. Even if they aren't apparently connected to AQ or anything, I'm sure millions passively sympathize.

oh because i'm sure you know the qu'ran so well...:no:

you don't know anything other than what people have told you. There is no what to statisticly verify anything you have just said.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51370 wrote:
How do you know what kind of character the muslims have? Hve you talked to each one? Have you even talked to a handful, have you talked to any? Are you phychic? You judge people you've never met based on their ethnicity, that is very arrogant, it is no different than those who hate the jews or blacks. You attribute some generalization to a whole group of people and then hate them for it. You should judge people as individuals not as a generalized group. You know nothing of Islam or it's followers, so your hate is illinformed based on news you see on TV. Extremists are the minority, most muslims i've met are just normal people.

http://www.hotweird.com/~crow/***.jpg
I bet I have met more arabs than you have maybe even more mexicans, But I claim the same right as the lowlife liberals and that is to bitch about something I have no clue about same as you and most people on this site < I don't have any problems with the Jews < however I will be glad when the jews puts the arabs back in the cage they belong in, that way woman and childern will be safe again ,Now is that racist enough for you? if not , let me know so I can try harder,after all I don't want you walking around without something to cry about....God Bless America and all that defends her..screw the rest..
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 09:50 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51367 wrote:

YOU SHOULD NOT be a good little white boy if that is not YOUR character... However that makes you no less of a racist.

And its all right to be racist, its not all right to t4ry and claim you are not, especially when you previously posted that you hate the (arabs and they should all be caged)
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:03 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51437 wrote:
YOU SHOULD NOT be a good little white boy if that is not YOUR character... However that makes you no less of a racist.

And its all right to be racist, its not all right to t4ry and claim you are not, especially when you previously posted that you hate the (arabs and they should all be caged)
Let get the facts inline..first of all I am not a racist..I am a asshole better than that, I am a smartass asshole but I am an asshole to alot of people I could careless what color their skin is. anything else? btw arabs shouldn't be the only one kept in a cage, the need to be room for the liberals as well..
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:41 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51160 wrote:
and besides the whole point is Iran wont accept our fake paper dream money, what does that have to do with plotting against America my whole family is here I want to see us free and prosperous....

..... so first thing we need to do is FIX OUR CRAPPY MONEY!!!!!!

Quote:
and besides the whole point is Iran wont accept our fake paper dream money,
Do you accept our fake paper?
Quote:
so first thing we need to do is FIX OUR CRAPPY MONEY
So untill you stop accepting it, your part of the problem. IMO
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:43 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51165 wrote:
I am labeled as a felon, they should be glad to be rid of me...

Were you convicted by a jury? If so it's no label, it's a fact in the record books.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:58 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51370 wrote:

http://www.hotweird.com/~crow/***.jpg
Quote:
How do you know what kind of character the muslims have? Hve you talked to each one? Have you even talked to a handful, have you talked to any? Are you phychic?
Can i be so bold as to ask you to answer the same questions?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51300 wrote:
where did you get that number? Did someone go over there are count everyone who displayed "party-like" behavior?

Th exact number that displayed "party-like" behavior was 98,342,171.
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 04:12 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51441 wrote:
Do you accept our fake paper?So untill you stop accepting it, your part of the problem. IMO

last time I checked, people in this country who paid their employees in REAL money (gold double eagle coins to be exact) the IRS (not an official Govt. apparatus) filed suit against the employees as well as the employer in federal court, and froze every asset they had in the process.

it's gotta be more than just me, if you know where I can earn some real money around bemidji, MN let me know.

.....and when "we the people" revolt against the Federal Reserve? I'm down to DTDT.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:36 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;51431 wrote:
I bet I have met more arabs than you have maybe even more mexicans, But I claim the same right as the lowlife liberals and that is to bitch about something I have no clue about same as you and most people on this site < I don't have any problems with the Jews < however I will be glad when the jews puts the arabs back in the cage they belong in, that way woman and childern will be safe again ,Now is that racist enough for you? if not , let me know so I can try harder,after all I don't want you walking around without something to cry about....God Bless America and all that defends her..screw the rest..

That's the same kind of attitude that lead to this:

http://www.displaysforschools.com/kkk.jpg

racism against arabs is no better than racism against blacks. Of Course if you watch the news your gonna hate the arabs, because thats all you see is arabs killing people, but thats not reality.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:09 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51478 wrote:
last time I checked, people in this country who paid their employees in REAL money (gold double eagle coins to be exact) the IRS (not an official Govt. apparatus) filed suit against the employees as well as the employer in federal court, and froze every asset they had in the process.

it's gotta be more than just me, if you know where I can earn some real money around bemidji, MN let me know.

.....and when "we the people" revolt against the Federal Reserve? I'm down to DTDT.
You didn't answer the question? Didn't you say you have to wait 4.5 more years till you can say "we the people?" Maybe your PO would have something to say about your planned revolt?