Iran could strike the US by 2015

Whatever cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:34 am
@Silverchild79,

And Israel could wipe them out by this afternoon..with Israel occupying illegallly for decades both Lebanon and Palestine, I think EVERY Arab nation needs a nuclear weapon..maybe then the terrrorist that IS Israel will stay home and play nice with others
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 09:26 am
@Whatever cv,
Whatever!;42895 wrote:
And Israel could wipe them out by this afternoon..with Israel occupying illegallly for decades both Lebanon and Palestine, I think EVERY Arab nation needs a nuclear weapon..maybe then the terrrorist that IS Israel will stay home and play nice with others

im still waiting on the USA to enforce the UN resolutions for israel to hand back the occupied lands(west bank & golan heights.)

Still waiting ! OH thats right,Israel is an ally,double standards,i think !
Whatever cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 09:52 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40418 wrote:
So us killing half a million is "ok" because it's for their own good, or what? And now what? Another preemptive war against a populace that can't hurt our country? Why? Because of paranoid delusions like the vomit Faux belchs up as "journalism".

Great post....and yes, the republicans think killing the over 650,000 Iraqis is okay..because it's called "colloteral damage"..not even humans from this "pro-life" group of hate-mongers.
0 Replies

Whatever cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 09:53 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;42905 wrote:
im still waiting on the USA to enforce the UN resolutions for israel to hand back the occupied lands(west bank & golan heights.)

Still waiting ! OH thats right,Israel is an ally,double standards,i think !

Yup....and guess why the Arabs rise up against us?
mlurp

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:01 pm
@Whatever cv,
Gosh I am slow.... I'm waiting for all in the region to honor the original land deed in the Bible that all in the region know of and refer to when it soots their cause.
And if I might ask why is it Israel need to give back any land won in war/battles they didn't start? I guess Viet-Nam need give back the south, as well as every nation (like America) do the same. gee is your city on land once owned by some Indian tribe. Get out! You people that blame Israel for doing what it needs to protect their people. learn your history besides the fact the UN says this or that. What more proof do you need there is One God, and He, choose the people of Israel, as His. Over 16 million Arabs, in the regions who think they haven't a right to breath, and attack and attack again and still lose. Wake up! Or line up in time for that number and death.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:05 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;42918 wrote:
Gosh I am slow.... I'm waiting for all in the region to honor the original land deed in the Bible that all in the region know of and refer to when it soots their cause.
And if I might ask why is it Israel need to give back any land won in war/battles they didn't start? I guess Viet-Nam need give back the south, as well as every nation (like America) do the same. gee is your city on land once owned by some Indian tribe. Get out! You people that blame Israel for doing what it needs to protect their people. learn your history besides the fact the UN says this or that. What more proof do you need there is One God, and He, choose the people of Israel, as His. Over 16 million Arabs, in the regions who think they haven't a right to breath, and attack and attack again and still lose. Wake up! Or line up in time for that number and death.

Regarding israel not starting the war,that is not entirely clear !
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:05 pm
@Whatever cv,
Whatever!;42895 wrote:

If you could, would you blow up the world? Just curious.:wave2:
0 Replies