Western Acceptance of War

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 03:00 pm
@Tulip cv,
I suspect, deep down, all Muslims hate Christianity and would like to see it destroyed. Therefore, I cannot trust Muslims, period. I don't buy the standard, PC fantasy that Islam is a 'peace-loving' religion. I oppose it, completely, without exception. I think the West should declare war on it, and attack it with full force, immediately.:beat:
Drnaline

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 07:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
That is your right. Right, wrong or indifferent.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 07:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Good god, Israel is trying to fix a broken step and they riot can you image if we actually did something about Islam. I feel the urge to do the sign of the cross and suck my thumb.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 01:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
There is no clash of civilizations until we make it one. We are fighting extremist cults backed by conservative power brokers who base their authority on religious and cultural ideas and icons. Hostile masses, manipulated by biligerant leaders with a created security delimna Standard poli sci 101 theory
There will always be black ops and brush war conflicts but the average person, unless their underlying prejudices are manipulated is worried about paying bills, going to school and week end softball games, not a clash of civilizations. We should neither avoid or seek conflict only deal with it in an appropriate and sustainable manner
Chamberlin was an idiot to be sure, but his fault did not lie in his belief in peace it lay his in being an idealist and seeing the world inductively, ideology is good for week end talk shows not national policy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 02:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
That's fine. In fact, what you want can be best accomplished if Muslims STAY HOME, and not immigrate to the West. They have no business living in a part of the world they hate so much. Also, you're right that there's no clash of civilizations, because Muslims aren't civilized. This is a clash between civilization and barbarism. :FU1:
Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 02:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
pinochet, you don't have to suspect...your 'gut' is right, and how can Islam deny it when there are these verses, and hundred of them...here is a little smorgesborg for you....

Quote:
Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."

Quote:
Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: ‘God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: ‘O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"

Quote:
Qur'an 9:30 "The Jews call Uzair the son of Allah, and the Christians say that the Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying from their mouths; they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's (Himself) fights against them, cursing them, damning and destroying them. How perverse are they!"

Quote:
Qur'an 4:50 "Behold! how they invent lies against Allah! That is flagrant sin."

Quote:
Qur'an 4:51 "Have you not seen those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They believe in sorcery and false deities and say of those who disbelieve: these are better guided than those who believe. They are (men) whom Allah has cursed: And those whom Allah has cursed, you will find that they have no savior."

Quote:
Qur'an 4:54 "Are they jealous and envious what Allah has given them of his bounty? But We had already given the house of Abraham the Book, and conferred upon them a grand kingdom. Some of them believed, and some of them averted their faces from him. And Hell is sufficient for their burning. Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire. As often as their skin is burnt and singed, roasted through, We shall change it for fresh skin, so that they may go on tasting the torment."

Now Rhomper, in regard to your statements, l would be interested on getting clarification on your points-

Quote:
There is no clash of civilizations until we make it one. We are fighting extremist cults backed by conservative power brokers who base their authority on religious and cultural ideas and icons. Hostile masses, manipulated by biligerant leaders with a created security delimna Standard poli sci 101 theory
rhomper

The clash of civilization HAS ALREADY happened, and it was the ISLAMISTs that "made it one", we simply did the only thing possible, respond.

We are not only fighting 'extremists cults' we are fighting a MAINSTREAM CULT, disguised as a religion.

It is simply a belief that has been around a long time and has always been fueled by greedy power brokers, warlords of the 6th century and the ancesters of today.

The religion has kept the entire Islamic culture crippled by old fashioned violence that makes up a religion today that demands for FATWAS that are direct tye-ins with
Quranic teachings.

This is not "political science theory" it is very simple, sinister and violent teachings that are fueled by tribal values, and it is just as strong as our country as in Islamic countries, yet it is more covert here.

Quote:
There will always be black ops and brush war conflicts but the average person, unless their underlying prejudices are manipulated is worried about paying bills, going to school and week end softball games, not a clash of civilizations. We should neither avoid or seek conflict only deal with it in an appropriate and sustainable manner

rhomper

Okay and maybe you are concerned with school and softball games, but all people are not, there is a concern and it is growing, as more and more are dieing on a daily basis as a result of the power struggle in Iraq that is essentially over the 500 billion or so that has been banked by the UN SINCE the beginning of the war {oil profits].

In addition we didn't seek to be attacked, so what is the point to your statement, it is neither accepting or denying a situation, so what are you trying to say.

:wtf:
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 02:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Imperial Britain played a big part in creating that society and its problems
and injustices. You have to rethink that belief system, also.

Nope! In India the Caste system and heirarchy was inbuilt before we went there, and if anything we did a great deal to alleviate the suffering of the poor and desperate which the Indians themselves thought we were mad to try to achieve. Ann
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 02:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Islamic fundamentalists preach hatred here in the schools, Mosques and in their homes, hatred of a country amongst others which has given them a home, free health care, education and a standard of living they could not begin to expect in their own land, plus democracy and free speech, which is a double edged sword in my opinion, they way things are heading. Ann
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 02:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
oh yah, their in the UK the citicizens are banned from the pools, in case they contaminate the pooor pitiful muslims right?????
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 04:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
I think you guys are assuming I have some great love of the Muslim faith or countries..I don't.....They are xenophobic, mysoginist and reactionary to be sure I have no great love for them
I have no problem using military might wisely and well, and for the record I have no problem with what we did in Afghanistan, but all of the problems...the religious schools, the fanatics blowings themselves up is more of the same basic cult and political philosophy and while there are differences to be sure almost all of the Arabs I have met, which I admit is less than 20, have the same concerns we do, albiet filtered through a culture I am no more fond of than you
I have no problems blowing evil A holes to hell, but trying to make this into another crusade is simple minded and unwise....Show me a real enemy and a logical way to fight them and I will support you the best way I can...show me another Hitler with a real chance of owning the world and Ill start collecting cans for the war effort toomorrow...Show me someone massing on our borders and If theres a place for fat over the hill grunts Ill sign up
start calling for a crusade and Im moving to Canada
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 05:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
yep, that is in fact how l see it. This should be a logical, rational approach to a situation that some Muslims have claimed to be a Holy War. Since all faiths have enlisted it is hardly a Holy War. I see their "religion" as a cult following since it is not about God but about a rock, that they have called 'allah" and believed was a god of the moon. So l whole hardly agree.
However, some people, when faced with the horror of the situation in which our friends and relatives are entrenched, are comforted and strengthened by faith in God. And here is where religion is vital and can lend support. The Christian religion based in the Torah is a strength that can allow us to face the reality of the situation in a world which tends to shut off this reality as simply as turning off the news. Furthermore, use prayer and intention is vital to help on a spiritual basis.

The Islamic people are told to curse us, as far as l am concerned this intention can be met with the words of Jesus, not hating back, but sending intentions of an end to the bloodshed, and a postive outcome for all parties. If those leaders use the Islamic faith to bolster the evil doings taught in the quran, then it does need to be removed. To put any other religion in it's place is never the answer, in my opinion, since religion and politics do not mix. {and l am not talking personal ethics and moral foundational belief]

so it is just my opinion, for what it is worth...and canada is pretty cold just now, you might want to wait until summer! Ha!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 03:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;10691 wrote:
That's fine. In fact, what you want can be best accomplished if Muslims STAY HOME, and not immigrate to the West. They have no business living in a part of the world they hate so much. Also, you're right that there's no clash of civilizations, because Muslims aren't civilized. This is a clash between civilization and barbarism. :FU1:
Quote:
This is a clash between civilization and barbarism.
Good point.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 05:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Form cells. Get supplies and equipment. Train. Plan. Begin with local reconnaissance missions. Wait, watch and pray. [SIZE="4"]BE READY.[/SIZE]What the weasels fear more than anything is a motivated, daring, Christian citizenry -- one that'll FIGHT.

[SIZE="6"]AIN'T SKEERED.[/SIZE]:headbang:
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 07:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
Form cells. Get supplies and equipment. Train. Plan. Begin with local reconnaissance missions. Wait, watch and pray. BE READY.What the weasels fear more than anything is a motivated, daring, Christian citizenry -- one that'll FIGHT.

AIN'T SKEERED.
pinochet

[SIZE="3"]okay ...me and my dog are doing drills, l have a old hammer and an electric drill, and l am practicing the look :eek: to scare the ISLAMISTS....l also am preparing matches dipped in wax, have solar blankets and a pellet gun...
tomorrow l will craft my foil lined helmet...[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]AIN"T SKKKKEEERED>>>GULP!!!![/SIZE]:FU1:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 09:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Make sure it the heavy duty foil, that's the bestest.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Thank god I had my tin foil turkey roaster on my head when I read this thread, now I'll need to stock up on Scotch and dog food.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
"okay ...me and my dog are doing drills, l have a old hammer and an electric drill, and l am practicing the look to scare the ISLAMISTS....l also am preparing matches dipped in wax, have solar blankets and a pellet gun...
tomorrow l will craft my foil lined helmet...AIN"T SKKKKEEERED>>>GULP!!"

My fellow soldiers and I are training on weekends -- marksmanship, small unit tactics, demolitions, first aid, hand-to-hand combat, sniper operations. I have an arsenal consisting of 15 guns, two of which are assault rifles. I am also preparing several basic loads, each tailored to address specific contingency plans. WON'T NEVER GET SKEERED.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:09 pm
@Pinochet73,
No Muslims in Christian lands. None. Never.:FU1:
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
" No Muslims in Christian lands. None. Never. "

Don't you think you are a bit late on that ?
There are Muslims in Texas , and most of them are generally good citizens . I am acquainted with some of them .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
What do you call your group Pinochet, got any internet sites we can look at?
0 Replies