Words and Deeds

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:50 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
Quote:
a humane democracy mired in an asymmetrical war against islamic terrorists on some 7th century timewarp jihad

the day you understand your enemies better, is the day that america will be heading towards stoping alll attacks on its soil.

Quote:
Finally, I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one would rather spend billions upon billions killing radical islamist in Iraq and Afghanistan then spend it foolishly by searching cargo trailors containing clothes from China, cars from Japan, plazma TV's from Singapore, wine and cheese from France

how about spending those billions in eleminating the cause's and reason's for becoming radical so it will stop forever!!

Quote:
A U.S. Warship (USS Cole) was attacked and had a hole the size of a tractor trailor put in it's hull. 17 U.S. sailors dead, 39 injured. NO RESPONSE!

Pardon me but , at which american marine base was it attacked? or better where was the USS cole attacked? hawai? the east coast?

Quote:
Clinton let our elite, our special forces/army rangers get swisscheesed up in Mogadishu by radical islamic types -- NO RESPONSE!

those damn radical Islamic types just dont let us alone dont they?
i wonder what those Islamist are doing in Somalia? they should just leave the american forces and their newly acquired land(somalia) alone .

Quote:
and our military hero's were dragged through the streets of that rathole for it!

that will teach you to stay out of rat holes Very Happy ( BTW i respect the bravery of those soldiers, its unfortunate they had to go that way, but its war)

Quote:
he did absolutely nothing except knowingly launch useless million dollar cruise missiles at empty ten dollar mud huts

hey thats not true, a factory manufactirung medicines was attacked in Sudan, its was worth much more that ten dollars.

Quote:
The cowboy from Texas picked up America's sword and shield and kept us safe.

loooolz OBL was waiting for the perfect timing to attack, funny he found it right after GWB took the office.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 07:02 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;32130 wrote:
With all due respect, it's not the overwhelmingly Christian Mexicans that are on a jihad to destroy America. Yes, we should secure our borders much better then we are now. Yes, letting 20 million un-educated, un-assimilated Mexicans into the United States constitutes a problem.

And lets see, the muslims that flew planes into the WTC were here on expired visas, no effort mades to track tham dow and remove them. Muslim extremist have crossed the mexican/canadian borders and been found in America, yet Bush wants to make it easier, and give any that are already here amnesty. Mexicans aren't the only ones streaming across the border.

Quote:
Finally, I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one would rather spend billions upon billions killing radical islamist in Iraq and Afghanistan then spend it foolishly by searching cargo trailors containing clothes from China, cars from Japan, plazma TV's from Singapore, wine and cheese from France, ect, ect. :dunno:

Yea, right up until one of those nuclear weapons gets smuggled through them, then, I guess instead of calling to secure them at that point, we should should just go and invade another country, right? What a joke.

Quote:
]Clinton kept us safe??? First, lets get something straight right off the get go. . .Our embassies around the world are on U.S. sovereign soil. Whether they are in Moscow, Russia or Islamabad, Pakistan -- thats still sovereign U.S. soil as if it were in Witchatah, Kansas. Our embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya were bombed under Clintons watch. Over 200 killed and over 4,000 injured. NO RESPONSE! A U.S. Warship (USS Cole) was attacked and had a hole the size of a tractor trailor put in it's hull. 17 U.S. sailors dead, 39 injured. NO RESPONSE! Clinton let our elite, our special forces/army rangers get swisscheesed up in Mogadishu by radical islamic types -- NO RESPONSE! All he had to do was order air support for them, but because that might have interfered with his Oslo folly, or because they weren't muslims in Bosnia or Kosovo, he didn't, and our military hero's were dragged through the streets of that rathole for it!

Time and time again, we were attacked under Clintons watch and time and time again he did absolutely nothing except knowingly launch useless million dollar cruise missiles at empty ten dollar mud huts then launched a team of lawyers with supeonas in hand at Al qaida whilst him and his cabinet stood around congratulating themselves on "the message" they had sent. . .Why even our former/present nemisis ( depending on what day it is ) knew what time it was:

"I talked with the previous U.S. administration", said Vladimir Putin shortly after September 11, "and pointed out the bin Laden issue to them. They wrung their hands so helplessly and said, the Taliban are not turning him over, what can one do? I remember I was surprised: If they are not turning him over, one has to think and do something."

As far as I'm concerned Clinton didn't keep us safe. He didn't do squat! The cowboy from Texas picked up America's sword and shield and kept us safe.

The point remains that it is faulty logic. Bush hasn't kept us any safer here in America than Clinton did, or Carter, or Reagan, or any other president. There's almost 3000 people that would say he didn't make us safe at all.

Quote:
If you do nothing else, please tell me what you mean by: "hadn't run the beginning of the war under such a load of changing BS"

Do your own homework, or just continue to parrot the same talking points and lipservice the other neocon lapdogs do.

Quote:
Your wrong. What Fox news decides to broadcast to it's viewers, or doesn't, has nothing at all to do with our Commander in Chief. Bush, nor anyone in his administration, has censored our media in any way, shape or form. The same cannot be said about Woodrow Wilson.

Ahhh running to defend your figurehead, yet I didn't even say Bush censors my news did I? Bush couldn't censor the news nowadays if he wanted to. The spread of information is too vast, quick, and multimedium to be censored effectively. So what's the next best thing? Launch a patriotic, propaghanda campaign, filled it with rhetoric, information, and misinformation, and watch it boil. Manufacture an enemy and set hte dogs loose. The "War on Terror"? So, we are fighting an emotion? There's is no end to that war, terror can't be defeated, as it is not a being, it is not an army, it is not a country. It is a manufactured enemy. Are there terrorist? Hell yea there are, so why not call it the "War on Terrorist"? Or the "War on Islamic Militants"? Or "War on the Middle East"? I guess they just don't have same catchy jingle eh?

Quote:
The cowboy from Texas picked up America's sword and shield and kept us safe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA The half assed reservist, never went to war, ex cokehead, fratboy, complete business failure picked up Americas fear and turned it into a multi billion dollar industry for his buddies. He hasn't defended ****, just like he didn't do **** when he was in the military. He's the grandpoobah of the chickenhawks.

Quote:
Direct quote from the just published REAGAN DIARIES.

The entry is dated May 17, 1986.

'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

Did Reagan really say it? No, but it's funny as hell.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:26 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
Quote:
will you have a wish to kill every Cuban? its the same for me as i believe Israel is occupying arab land
Boy you have a hang up with this don't you. Regardless of whether he faught or not he is an exservicemen. No where near a chickenhawk as you propose and i'm sure your aware of the your implication and still choose to say so? Usually when you say this i come back with why your faught in Irag. And why you didn't mind chickenhawks while you were serving but are apposed to them now? Care to answer this time or are we completing another lap?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:31 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32151 wrote:
Boy you have a hang up with this don't you. Regardless of whether he faught or not he is an exservicemen. No where near a chickenhawk as you propose and i'm sure your aware of the your implication and still choose to say so? Usually when you say this i come back with why your faught in Irag. And why you didn't mind chickenhawks while you were serving but are apposed to them now? Care to answer this time or are we completing another lap?

Quote much?

Where do you get that I didn't mind chickenhawks when I was in the service? That's your line, not mine.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:41 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
You called me one now the President. In the running of a republic we as a society have a citizen soldier whom are paid to commit bodily harm on our behave. Being a tax payer intitles me to this security, and being we have a volunteer armed service, you choose to be our arbiter, or lets say to do our bidding. The command of these forces falls under our leader who does not need prior service to to command them. If he is not subject to this why do you assume a regular citizen is? And call them chickenhawks when they support there President and our armed forces? When you were in our service you were being paid and support by those very chickenhawks you complain of now, i find that highly hypocritical! Just my opinion of which you faught for and i thank you.
0 Replies

POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 03:32 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;32121 wrote:
I have said it before, you probably weren't here then, so I'll reiterate. If this administration had made consistant progress across the board, as in actually physically securing America, or at least even ATTEMPTING to, and hadn't run the beginning of the war under such a load of changing BS, I would support it more. I don't like the neocon agenda, I don't like the globalist agenda, or the interventionalist agenda, but I hate the beating around the bush, no pun intended.

POLITICAL JEDI;32130 wrote:
If you do nothing else, please tell me what you mean by: "hadn't run the beginning of the war under such a load of changing BS"

92b16vx;32145 wrote:
Do your own homework, or just continue to parrot the same talking points and lipservice the other neocon lapdogs do.

I knew it!!! I knew you didn't have the kahuna's to back up your statement!
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:23 pm
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;32290 wrote:
I knew it!!! I knew you didn't have the kahuna's to back up your statement!

I'm not going to retype all the same **** I have posted here in the past for you, sorry, you're not worth it.
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:31 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;32294 wrote:
I'm not going to retype all the same **** I have posted here in the past for you, sorry, you're not worth it.

And you got the nerve to call people "CHICKEN"-hawks? I think you can't bear the thought of being on the receiving end of another intellectual :whipping: :dunno:
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:40 pm
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;32297 wrote:
And you got the nerve to call people "CHICKEN"-hawks? I think you can't bear the thought of being on the receiving end of another intellectual :whipping: :dunno:

Stop playing Captian America, you're on the interent, no one cares, you are not important or tough, if you want something, you have to go get it. Do a search and read my old post if you want to see my views on things, beyond that, go bawk bawk at someone else little one.
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;32298 wrote:
Stop playing Captian America, you're on the interent, no one cares, you are not important or tough, if you want something, you have to go get it. Do a search and read my old post if you want to see my views on things, beyond that, go bawk bawk at someone else little one.

:blah: :lame:
0 Replies