Words and Deeds

Volunteer

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:28 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31699 wrote:
we dont try to destroy christianity, ok may be we want them to convert to Islam (i believe Islam will get you to heaven so when i want you to become a muslim atleast you must think that iam trying to do you good, and no one can possibly convert a dead christian, isnot it?)

ya i want to destroy Israel, keep in mind iam talking about the country, once it no longer holds arab land in its clutches i have no problem with it or the jews in it.

What makes the lands of Israel Arab????
Volunteer

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:36 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31695 wrote:
...man thats some HOT suggestion, well if we are going to reach some understanding, let me give you an advice, never never never never suggest anything as what you have just did (i can not type it with my own hands, it was difficult enough to copy and paste it) what should be done both parties should be commited (like really) to making people of both world understand each other better, then we can go on to solving shared problems.

Better to understand God, then you'll understand other people.

Quote:
we dont have any of these, but what we have is a strong faith that no amount of college education or secular teaching will touch , and you might be surprised at we can do, i can disable most of the power of what u said(except the tanks) with a carefully co-ordinated attack (suicidal or what ever) on your runways, but thats just a stupid example, and iam not afraid of your american firepower ( great display in Iraq ) and this paragraph is useless lets drop it.

Roger that!

Quote:
sorry this reads nonsense to me

Yes, your reply does read like nonsense.

Quote:
Hello anybody here?!! wake up man you are dreaming in your sleep!!

This reply applies to your statement about sleeping and awakening. Now you are saying the same thing I have been saying to everyone I know. Wake up man, stop dreaming and smell the coffee. Humm, what did Yamamoto say after Pearl??
politically-wrong

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:53 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;31704 wrote:
What makes the lands of Israel Arab????

lands of Israel?!! they never and will never own anything rightfully theirs, by the way are you Jewish ? because your avatar displays the star of David (or whatever you call it) .
politically-wrong

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:58 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;31706 wrote:
Better to understand God, then you'll understand other people.

Roger that!

Yes, your reply does read like nonsense.

This reply applies to your statement about sleeping and awakening. Now you are saying the same thing I have been saying to everyone I know. Wake up man, stop dreaming and smell the coffee. Humm, what did Yamamoto say after Pearl??

well except for the first line there is no logic or anything to reply to, may be you lack that.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;31651 wrote:
I'm well aware of who your rebuttal was directed at, but that fact remains pino never suggested to "kill all muslims," so why the off the cuff blanket question in regards to "all muslims?" If anything, I came the closest to mentioning this in my first warning to (Politically Wrong), which is confusing--because I have had the misfortune of reading some of your stuff--we are polar opposites in our political views. So with that said, why would you look to engage pino rather then me? :dunno:

my response was in reply to pino's attitude towards muslims and the rhetoric of his post's about muslim's in general ! and i have had the misfortune of reading your stuff( right-wing bias) to be more accurate.
Volunteer

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:04 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31712 wrote:
lands of Israel?!! they never and will never own anything rightfully theirs, by the way are you Jewish ? because your avatar displays the star of David (or whatever you call it).
Volunteer

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31714 wrote:
well except for the first line there is no logic or anything to reply to, may be you lack that.

Sorry, you just don't understand the colloquialisms.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:39 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31699 wrote:
we dont try to destroy christianity, ok may be we want them to convert to Islam (i believe Islam will get you to heaven so when i want you to become a muslim atleast you must think that iam trying to do you good, and no one can possibly convert a dead christian, isnot it?)

ya i want to destroy Israel, keep in mind iam talking about the country, once it no longer holds arab land in its clutches i have no problem with it or the jews in it.

Well.....you now have two reasons to kill me, because: 1) I will die before I even consider converting to Islam; 2) I will die defending Israel against Islamic attack. And no, you won't get a chance to torture me, or saw off my head with a dull kitchen knife, as some of your cohorts did to Nick Berg. No, even after I run out of ammo, I'll still take out terrorists. I'll booby-trap my body.:thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31715 wrote:
my response was in reply to pino's attitude towards muslims and the rhetoric of his post's about muslim's in general ! and i have had the misfortune of reading your stuff( right-wing bias) to be more accurate.

Go ahead, Mr. Liberal. Be understanding, sympathetic, nurturing toward terrorists. Just remember I warned you. Marxism is too weak to stand up to fanatical Islam. Terrorists will raze your lands someday, and when they do, you will beg America to bail you out, again.:no: :no: :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 10:18 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31728 wrote:
Go ahead, Mr. Liberal. Be understanding, sympathetic, nurturing toward terrorists. Just remember I warned you. Marxism is too weak to stand up to fanatical Islam. Terrorists will raze your lands someday, and when they do, you will beg America to bail you out, again.:no: :no: :no:

1.i am not a marxist, 2. i hate fanatical islam, 3. Europe will not have to beg the US to bail us out again,becuase it aint gonna happen !
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 01:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31745 wrote:
3. Europe will not have to beg the US to bail us out again, becuase it aint gonna happen !

:lightbulb: Dude??? It's already happened!

Here's a history lesson for ya Scooby: Back in Sept of 2003, after the United States discovered Iran was cheating on it's nuclear program, we wanted immediate UN action. You guys argued for a softer solution. You guys (the EU-3 made up of France, Germany, and Britian) wanted to negotiate with Iran and offer diplomatic and economic "carrots" in return for Iran giving up its nuclear weapons program. We reluctantly agreed.

After 2 1/2 years of fruitless negotiations, the EU-3 had to admit failure and acknowledge the obvious: Iran had no intention whatsoever of giving up its nuclear ambitions. Iran made the point irrefutable when it broke the U.N. seals and resumed uranium enrichment.

Entering into negotiations carries with it the responsibility to do something if they fail. You jokers understood that when you took on the mullahs a couple of years ago. But because you don't want to live within range of a nuclear tipped Iranian missile, and also because you have traded military power for a 30 hour work-week, free health care, free day care, free elderly care and all the other "government cheese" that you enjoy today--Thus the reason last year the EU-3 showed up in Washington begging hat in hand for the United States to "do something" in regards to Irans nuclear ambitions.

Know this: your safety yesterday, now, and for the foreseeable future, will always, ALWAYS!, rest in the rightous hands of the United States.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:20 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31745 wrote:
1.i am not a marxist, 2. i hate fanatical islam, 3. Europe will not have to beg the US to bail us out again,becuase it aint gonna happen !

Radical Islam is your next Hitler.:FU1: :FU1: :FU1:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:40 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31712 wrote:
lands of Israel?!! they never and will never own anything rightfully theirs, by the way are you Jewish ? because your avatar displays the star of David (or whatever you call it) .

Bull shia, there is no such thing as Palestine it's an Arab myth/lie. As per Arab tradition they saw the Jews building a community and they wanted it and as per the norm for the Arabs they tried taking it by using violence and war. They got their asses kicked, their is no such thing as a people called Palestinians they are nomads from all over the middle east. The only reason Israel agreed to the Brits hair brained idea of dividing Israel was for peace, and well that didn't work out so well because it's all or nothing from the Arabs. It be nice if just once the Arab race worked or earned something instead of stealing and taking it with violence.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 06:37 pm
@POLITICAL JEDI,
I'm amazed by PW. He casually admits he wants to destroy Israel, but then seems sincere in demanding that we 'understand' him, and try to be 'reasonable' in doing so. Gimme a frig'n break.
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 01:17 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;31722 wrote:

i appreciate you taking time to write the post above, i really do, we both agree that God gave the jews that land, its said so too in the Quraan, but God took it back from them later on because the jews refused to obey his orders, and made them lose their way in the desert of sinaa for 40 years as punishment, thats what the Quraan tells me, and as long as God gave and then God took it away it no longer belongs to them, ofcourse you dont believe the Quraan, i dont trust everything said by the bible, so its a matter of earthy logic, common sense.
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 01:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31727 wrote:
Well.....you now have two reasons to kill me, because: 1) I will die before I even consider converting to Islam; 2) I will die defending Israel against Islamic attack. And no, you won't get a chance to torture me, or saw off my head with a dull kitchen knife, as some of your cohorts did to Nick Berg. No, even after I run out of ammo, I'll still take out terrorists. I'll booby-trap my body.:thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :thumbup:

man i can not help but admire your (sticking) to your ideal's , may be they are wrong in my views, but a man who so strongly believes , is a man i admire any way, but iam not going to spare you,

Quote:
I will die defending Israel against Islamic attack

why will you do that? , Religious beliefes? interests? i dare you mention those interests, because they dont exist , you are like a herd driven to clear a landmine field so the one driving you can safely pass behind you to rule the world after you, sorry but this is my opinion of the US-Israel relationship

the US is the herd of sheep , Israel is the one driving those sheeps.Very Happy
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 01:43 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31823 wrote:
I'm amazed by PW. He casually admits he wants to destroy Israel, but then seems sincere in demanding that we 'understand' him, and try to be 'reasonable' in doing so. Gimme a frig'n break.

well you would understand me if you tried to look at it from my point of view, as i usually look at it from your point of view to understand you.
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 05:35 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31849 wrote:
why will you do that? , Religious beliefes? interests? i dare you mention those interests, because they dont exist , you are like a herd driven to clear a landmine field so the one driving you can safely pass behind you to rule the world after you, sorry but this is my opinion of the US-Israel relationship

the US is the herd of sheep , Israel is the one driving those sheeps.Very Happy

I was wondering when you were going to mimic the Middle Eastern autocrats, radical mullah's and imam's "party line" that the Jews are responsible for all the Muslim/Arab worlds woes. . .Brother, your hypocrisy knows no limits!

Tibet is gobbled up by China. Much of Greek Cyprus is swallowed up by Turkish forces. Germany is 10% smaller today than in 1945. Yet only in the Middle East is there even a term "occupied land" -- one that derived from the military defeat of an aggressive power mind you.

Israel, the biblical home of the Jews, and subsequently claimed for centuries by Persians, Greeks, Macedonians, Romans, Byzantines, Franks, Ottomans, and English is "occupied by crusader infidels" -- as if the entire world is to accept that world history began only in the seventh century A.D. and ended with Saladin in the 11th.

Over a half-million Jews were forcibly cleansed from Baghdad, Damascus, Cairo, and other Arab cities after the 1967 war, but only on the West Bank are there still refugees who lost their homes.

But all this history says nothing of what happened just 2 years ago!

Before the eyes of the whole world, Israel left Gaza. Every Jew, every soldier, every military installation, every remnant of Israeli occupation was uprooted and taken away.

How do the Palestinians respond? What have they done with Gaza, the first Palestinian territory in history to be independent, something neither the Ottomans nor the British nor the Egyptians nor the Jordanians, all of whom ruled Palestinians before the Israelis, ever permitted? Do they begin building the state they say they want, constructing schools, roads, hospitals and other assorted infrastructure? Off course not! On the very day of Israel's final pullout, the Palestinians began firing rockets out of Gaza into Israeli cities!

Before the withdrawal, attacks could have been rationalized with the usual Palestinian mantra of occupation, settlements and so on. But what can one say after the withdrawal? The "jig is up" brother, this war is not about settlements or occupation, but about Israel's "original sin." The crushing "smackdown" it put on 5 Arab nations in the 6 day war. Muslim/Arab pride can never let that down. . .Thats why 60 years later Iran's Amadinajad openly boast and works fevorishly on getting the weapon to do in one afternoon what Hitler couldn't do in 6 years -- which is why I share pino's sentiments about Israel and I ain't even Jewish!

If the Palestinians were to disavow Hamas open charter to destroy Israel and forget about a disputed 5% of land on the West Bank for 10 years, use oil money from their friends, reform and open the economy and insist on the rule of law, they could craft a humane society that could very easily come to an agreement with Israel. But then, that would require growing up, rejecting easy handouts to militias, renouncing the mystique of martyrdom and terror, questioning patriarchy, gender apartheid, fundamentalism, and autocracy -- and quite frankly, being more like Israel than like Syria or Iran. And apparently that is just too much. So in my estimation, the Palestinians can :FU1: off!
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 07:09 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
Quote:
I was wondering when you were going to mimic the Middle Eastern autocrats, radical mullah's and imam's "party line" that the Jews are responsible for all the Muslim/Arab worlds woes. . .Brother, your hypocrisy knows no limits!

jews responsible for our trouble!!

Quote:

the US is the herd of sheep , Israel is the one driving those sheeps.

where does it say here that jews are responsible for all arab trouble?

iam discussing (as if its not obvious enough) the stupidity of the US (from my point of view) in supporting Israel, and the myth of Israel serving American interests in the region, i was asking him to name these interests, where did u get such an idea?

i will answer the last question, you want me so much to take that stance, that you actually convinced your self (subcounciously or some how) that thats what am saying, and why will you want me to take that stance, because you think you have the perfect rebuttal, kabooom , i just burst your bubble, you dont have the perfect rebuttal too, its all in vain.

Quote:
Tibet is gobbled up by China. Much of Greek Cyprus is swallowed up by Turkish forces. Germany is 10% smaller today than in 1945. Yet only in the Middle East is there even a term "occupied land" -- one that derived from the military defeat of an aggressive power mind you.

too bad for them , whats their stance got to do with mine? , because they are cowards am supposed to be one too?

Quote:
Israel, the biblical home of the Jews, and subsequently claimed for centuries by Persians, Greeks, Macedonians, Romans, Byzantines, Franks, Ottomans, and English is "occupied by crusader infidels" -- as if the entire world is to accept that world history began only in the seventh century A.D. and ended with Saladin in the 11th.

so because the bible say's its there iam supposed to say: oh really ? i didnot know that, hey sorry shemon perez can we be friends now ?

Quote:
Over a half-million Jews were forcibly cleansed from Baghdad, Damascus, Cairo, and other Arab cities after the 1967 war, but only on the West Bank are there still refugees who lost their homes.

another holocaust right! they left with their own wish(thank God they did)

Quote:
Before the eyes of the whole world, Israel left Gaza. Every Jew, every soldier, every military installation, every remnant of Israeli occupation was uprooted and taken away.

well arenot we forgetting something here? , ya why did they leave?!!
ofcourse you are going to say to give the palestinians a break right!
its simply put the in ability to cope with the occupation and its consequences on the Israeli people and economy.

Quote:
How do the Palestinians respond? What have they done with Gaza, the first Palestinian territory in history to be independent, something neither the Ottomans nor the British nor the Egyptians nor the Jordanians, all of whom ruled Palestinians before the Israelis, ever permitted? Do they begin building the state they say they want, constructing schools, roads, hospitals and other assorted infrastructure? Off course not! On the very day of Israel's final pullout, the Palestinians began firing rockets out of Gaza into Israeli cities!

hey we all forgot to say thank you to Israel for being the first to give the palestinians a state of their own.
could it possibly ever be more twisted ! ever!!

it isnot theirs in the first place to give to the palestinians, you forget that.

good thing they did, the Israeli's should know we will never stop untill we get the final inch of arab land freed from occupation.

Quote:
but about Israel's "original sin." The crushing "smackdown" it put on 5 Arab nations in the 6 day war. Muslim/Arab pride can never let that down. . .Thats why 60 years later Iran's Amadinajad openly boast and works fevorishly on getting the weapon to do in one afternoon what Hitler couldn't do in 6 years -- which is why I share pino's sentiments about Israel and I ain't even Jewish!

well 1967 was bad real bad, but thats not the reason my friend, the reason is called Jerusalem and the rest of arab land, when we get that back (diplomacy or war whatever) we will leave them alone, by the way if the only way to get my lands back is nuclear, once that becomes crystall clear to me i will do whatever is in my hands to get it, i will not hesitate to use it, you can share all the views you want (with all due respect) i dont give a damn.

Quote:
But then, that would require growing up, rejecting easy handouts to militias, renouncing the mystique of martyrdom and terror, questioning patriarchy, gender apartheid, fundamentalism, and autocracy -- and quite frankly, being more like Israel than like Syria or Iran. And apparently that is just too much.

yeah does not it , they will have to give up all the suffering of today, the misery , hunger and daily deathes, they have to give alll that up, well you got the part about it being too much just right.

Quote:
So in my estimation, the Palestinians can **** off!

you know, you could have just come right to the point from the beggining, it would have been easier!
Volunteer

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 08:05 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31846 wrote:
i appreciate you taking time to write the post above, i really do, we both agree that God gave the jews that land, its said so too in the Quraan, but God took it back from them later on because the jews refused to obey his orders, and made them lose their way in the desert of sinaa for 40 years as punishment, thats what the Quraan tells me, and as long as God gave and then God took it away it no longer belongs to them, ofcourse you dont believe the Quraan, i dont trust everything said by the bible, so its a matter of earthy logic, common sense.

The Quraan is wrong and got it backwards. I guess that's what happens when an illiterate writes a book without Divine assistance and a political agenda in mind. Thoughts, ideas, and suggestions.

The Jews wandered 40 years because the men who were sent to recon the philistine lands came back and said the inhabitants looked like giants (Nephilim) and that their own people would look like grasshoppers in the eyes of the giants. This and other issues like building the golden chalf and constaint complaints about the lack of MTV and cable were indicative of a lack of faith and disobedience on the part of the Children of Israel. So God told that entire generation they would not see the promised land. A generation is 40 years. The only exceptions to this were the two who went on the recon and gave a different report. These were Joshua son of Nun and Caleb son of Jephunneh. These were spared God's judgement because they gave an accurate report of their recon.

God took the land from the Jews temporarily. He promised to return it to their remnant. He did not promise it to anyone else. He kept the people who lived in the area from posessing it because He promised to return it to the Jews. He did that in 1948. When that happened, those arab nations who claimed the land tried to take it and failed. Why???

This happened more than once. Why did it fail each time??? The arabs had assistance from their soviet sponsors and still failed miserably to possess the land of Israel. In fact, the arab nations who attacked lost land they previously had posession of. Why???