The Confederacy was About Slavery

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:18 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
It seems that the concerns on the matters of slavery and the confederacy are more focused, by some, on anything but the sale of humans as livestock.
If you dont understand the true causes, you are doomed to repeat history .

Barely teen girls being sold naked in public to possible buyers who are advised to insert two fingers than rotate them to gauge "suitability".....women pregnant to a white man were worth more as it was improving the black species.....are you sure you want to lecture me on the sale of human beings ? Perhaps I already know something of the topic. Or are you suggesting I dont care ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
AS far as the foreigners
You would make a good massa .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:19 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Oh but they did, deary....ever heard of indentured servants ? They were white and their lives were comparable to slaves
Dont believe hisw bullshitaidan. He has no idea in hell about what he talks here. His head must be far up his ass tonight.
Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:21 pm
@snood,
Quote:
why is it so hard for some people to accept that one of the most horrible wars in history was fought mainly over the right to own humans as livestock?
Cause and effect....the humans were owned because it made money.....no one in the USA at that time cared enough to fight their bloodiest war over blacks . Fought any wars lately for the same reason ?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:23 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Oh but they did, deary....ever heard of indentured servants ? They were white and their lives were comparable to slaves, with the possible exception they might be freed one day ....possibly .
Drunk

Quote:
Are you ******* crazy ? Whites pass out when they work in the fields....blacks could work longer .
Drunk
I guess that must be why no white settlers homesteaded. They kept passing out.
farmerman

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:25 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I guess that must be why no white settlers homesteaded. They kept passing out
Buncha pussies.
I think that ANUS gets ALL of his US history from reading Lil Abner and watching the DUkes of Hazzard
Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Some people on a2k consistently revise history to their way of thinking
Of course you dont mean anyone with your bias .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:28 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
lets not forget.....that the reason for the entire conflict was about the institution of slavery"
The reason for the entire conflict ??? What unadulterated garbage .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:30 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The fuss people make about Lee's Tomb made me kinda nauseous.
Yeah, dont you just hate dem white niggers....any thoughts on Rommel and Jews ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:32 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Quote:
Was it legal for the colonies to secede from Britain ? Was it legal for the South to secede from the USA ?
In case you didn't notice, in both cases a war was fought.
Was there ? And was the winner always right ?
parados

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:34 pm
@Ionus,
You didn't ask if it was right. You asked if it was legal.
Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
SLAVES , mostly black, were considered "PROPERTY" and this was defined by the US SUPREME COURT before the civil war. Your arguments keep beaching themselves onto rocks
You state a fact, then a declaration of superiority....when will you be explaining what the hell this has to do with what I said ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:39 pm
@farmerman,
As usual, you miss my point . Demanding and bullying only entrenches attitudes....like bombing into submission in WWII....the South may indeed still be more racist than the North, but it was the war that generated bitterness .

The separate issue of racism for its own sake is equally distributed between North and South .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:42 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Dont believe hisw bullshitaidan. He has no idea in hell about what he talks here. His head must be far up his ass tonight.
When you are sober, try to respond to the point made rather than advise someone to think like you because of an anatomical impossibility . You slur your typing when you are pissed....whats a "hisw bullshitaidan" ??
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I guess that must be why no white settlers homesteaded. They kept passing out.
Well your guesses do stand a statistically better chance of accuracy than your thinking it through . Did many homesteaders work in the sugar fields ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I think that ANUS gets ALL of his US history from reading Lil Abner and watching the DUkes of Hazzard
And I think you need serious psychiatric counselling, for drinking, a profound inferiority complex and delusions of grandeur, you naughty Scientist/Historian/Art critic/ Psycholgist/ Theologian/ Biologist/ Geneticist you !

Gomer the Turd must seek help .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 07:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Cant you read ? I asked if the secession was legal and if the winner of the war was right . You didnt answer both questions but decided to fail at word games . Will you be answering or are you here to decipher the English language ?
parados

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 07:09 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Cant you read ? I asked if the secession was legal and if the winner of the war was right . You didnt answer both questions but decided to fail at word games . Will you be answering or are you here to decipher the English language ?

I think my reading ability is doing fine.

Go back and read your post again.
When you find the word "right" in the post, let alone a question with that word in it, let me know.
http://able2know.org/topic/145429-26#post-4577062
Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 11:22 pm
@parados,
Quote:
When you find the word "right" in the post, let alone a question with that word in it, let me know.

How about :
http://able2know.org/topic/145429-27#post-4577121
in which I said :
Quote:
Was there ? And was the winner always right ?

Which in turn was answering your post generated by
http://able2know.org/topic/145429-26#post-4577062<br />
in which I said :
Quote:
Was it legal for the colonies to secede from Britain ? Was it legal for the South to secede from the USA ?

Tell us again about how your "reading ability is doing fine." Very Happy Specifically, tell me what was wrong with my asking : "Cant you read ? I asked if the secession was legal and if the winner of the war was right ."
Ionus

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 11:27 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I think my reading ability is doing fine.
Bwave , bwave widdle pawados....stwuggling against the cuwwent !! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies