Muslim Arrested in NYC Car Bomb Attack

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 12:25 pm

"Fact is, the U.S. is being probed by radical Islamist terrorists, some homegrown, for a major attack. A big reason for that is they think we're weak."
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 12:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
"Fact is, the U.S. is being probed by radical Islamist terrorists, some homegrown, for a major attack.
A big reason for that is they think we're weak."
As soon as thay are ABLE
to nuke us, thay will DO it -- a nuclear 9/11.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 04:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
A big reason for that is they think we're weak."

Stop repeating asinine memes. The only reason is that they are sick and tired of y'all interfering in their affairs, killing their children, stealing their resources, ... .
roger

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 05:14 pm
@JTT,
Actually, they're sick and tired of our women not wrapping themselves in gunny sacks.
JTT

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 05:21 pm
@roger,
Roger, you have lived thru a time in your own country when women were treated as property. You have lived thru a time when women could be raped and beaten by their husbands. You have lived thru a time when women had to wear the clothing that society designated as women's clothing.

What's actually true is that the vast majority of Americans would have never even heard of these folks had they not stuck their noses in those countries' business.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 05:25 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
No, they were not illegal governments. They were the governments that the USA and Australia and every other country had been dealing with for years.
Yes they were illegal. They were never voted in by a true plebicite. They seized power with a rifle. Governments also deal with murderers when they lock them up, that doesnt make murder legal.

Quote:
The kind of stupid, illogical tangents that you are famous for.
Like the tangent that statement introduces ? What are you famous for ? Bigotry, hatred, arrogance, self-righteousness, pathetic whining...just to name a few.
JTT

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 06:50 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
They were never voted in by a true plebicite.

They seemed to be a welcome form of government to the USA until they wouldn't do the bidding of that same USA. But that's nothing new; the USA installs/supports any brutal dictator as long as that dictator is their dictator.

Ionus

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 07:57 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
They seemed to be a welcome form of government to the USA until they wouldn't do the bidding of that same USA.
So you wanted to invade before then ?
Quote:
But that's nothing new; the USA installs/supports any brutal dictator as long as that dictator is their dictator.
You have finally made a criticism of USA foriegn policy that I agree with.
JTT

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 08:12 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
So you wanted to invade before then ?

You do not invade any country in order to foist your sense of governance upon them.

Quote:
You have finally made a criticism of USA foriegn policy that I agree with.

If you agree with that, then you know that they have committed a large number of war crimes/crimes against humanity. Which leads one to wonder why you've only come to agreement at this point.
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 08:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You do not invade any country in order to foist your sense of governance upon them.
So really you are a racist at heart. It is not worth sacrificing the lives of YOUR people even if it saves many more lives in the long term ? They are just filthy foriegners, right ?
Quote:
If you agree with that, then you know that they have committed a large number of war crimes/crimes against humanity. Which leads one to wonder why you've only come to agreement at this point.
I have come to agrement OF a point, not at a point. Allow me to say what I know, it may disagree with your ranting at some stage. I do not agree there have been a large number of war crimes/crimes against humanity.
0 Replies