Amanda Knox

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
there's plenty of Anglophobes on A2K, Oralboy is just the most striking example.

The fact that I rightfully denounce you as a worthless scumbag does not mean that I am against England. Most likely I have more English friends than you have.

If there are any actual Anglophobes on a2k, it is very likely a misguided reaction to the very poor character of certain individual Englishmen like you, Lordyaswas, and McTag.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding your childish name-calling, you engage in name-caling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:17 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
He can go bomb himself.

Oh look. The evil scumbag is bitter that I challenged her hatemongering.

ossobuco wrote:
Anyway, I think of him as white page.

You're just a thug who wanted to hurt innocent people and got thwarted.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:32 pm

I approve of the NSFW tag. It was long overdue. Threads that are devoted to sadistic lies against innocent people should be hidden.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy.

There have been 4 threads about Amanda Knox. Each one derailed by Orolloy before they began, including this thread, yet people "want" to talk about it. I've calmly conversed here, I've not called Orolloy a lier, or a pig. Though I am one. I've not put down Meredith rather the opposite, stood up for her even in death and will continue to do so.

I believe Osso when she started this, much like the others, wanted open discussions about it, alas it didn't happen in any of the threads until now.

I also don't believe that anyone should be telling anyone not to write in a thread.. You know you don't have to read it.

This isn't about America verses Britain. Meredith's Mother was Indian/Pakistan. Yes, she got the cold shoulder because Amanda was the focus an obsession if you will by Italians to lock her up for good.

You know full well that one of my biggest passions is murder cases "un-solved" or getting into the mind of the murderer or rapist for that matter.

This is un-solved because the only person who could ever tell us the truth is Meredith. And she deserves a thread whereby she is defended. And, who cares what Oralloy writes? I don't and it's been my conversation with him up until now and I welcome others to participate as I suspect Osso would as well, as she started this thread.

This is NOT about nationalities and no one other than Oralloy is putting down Meredith.

This is not about racism. It's not about Oralloy. Oralloy will continue to post on A2K where ever he likes.. His passion is Amanda he's fixated on her to an un-healthy degree. His words are sometimes distasteful and his insults below the belt..

Like I said, I will continue to defend Meredith and if you honestly are getting upset about it all I can suggest is don't come to this thread.

Kork I'm an Australian, female, just over 50 Smile Thank you for your words appreciated.

There is no difference in this thread than the one I started
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I approve of the NSFW tag. It was long overdue. Threads that are devoted to sadistic lies against innocent people should be hidden.

I think that's actually because I copy and pasted an article that called Amanda Knox a slut. Not me, the article.
0 Replies

korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oralboy is crowing,

In the scheme of things Orally is insignificant. Why would you give a fig what a poster like him think? Really, Izzy, put the poster on ignore and forget he exists. That is exactly what I do as a general rule because he has nothing to contribute except a mind filled with hatred.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:48 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
there is nothing whatsoever to implement Meredith as being sexually promiscuous, which clearly is what Amanda was.

I agree. In thus far all that I have read. I've now read that she had an Indian/Pakistan background. That up-bringing I know of as I have several friends and a "daughter" and "son" that are Indian/Pakistan. I think that she came from a somewhat poorer family, her and her sisters up-bringing would have been one of decency.

Her sister looks like her. Must be incredibly hard to not only have gone through all of that trial and the gifts as you will given to Amanda's family but also to live the rest of your life without your sister, daughter... Knowing that she didn't deserve such a horrible death let alone idiotic in-decent name calling for smoking pot and dancing with the likes of Amanda and the crowd she hung out with.

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't want anyone wanting to bomb italians in my thread and I will say so. Your feeding is meant nicely, but not appreciated by me.

Start your own nice to oralloy thread.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:59 pm
@ossobuco,
Who bombed Italians? " I stated that the Police decided she was guilty and went hell bent on trying to put her in jail for life".. I also clearly pointed out this is not about nationalities (this thread), then I actually stood by you in as much as it was your thread and each have been derailed by Oralloy and we owe it to one of the members to be able to converse about the said subject without someone killing it off.

Then you claimed to "like" me and that we had conversed on the said subject and now you are telling me to piss off ...

Hey Osso are you ok? Such a huge contradiction going on in a span of a few minutes.
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
There have been 4 threads about Amanda Knox.

Five, maybe six.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Each one derailed by Orolloy before they began, including this thread, yet people "want" to talk about it.

How exactly is my providing accurate and factual on-topic posts "derailing" a thread?

I know you thugs don't like it when I don't let you hurt innocent people, but some of these wild accusations against me are pretty silly.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I believe Osso when she started this, much like the others, wanted open discussions about it, alas it didn't happen in any of the threads until now.

You are wrong. Ossobuco has fought to impede open discussion of the facts and evidence from the beginning of the thread.

And what is happening now hardly counts as a decent discussion of the facts.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
This is un-solved because the only person who could ever tell us the truth is Meredith.

Wrong. The evidence has been very clear from the start what happened.

If you choose to ignore facts and evidence, that doesn't make them cease to exist.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
And, who cares what Oralloy writes? I don't

You can reject facts and evidence if you like, but if you go around hurting innocent people, Karma will catch up to you one day.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
This is NOT about nationalities and no one other than Oralloy is putting down Meredith.

As if me telling the truth was a put down. Rolling Eyes

The problem isn't alleged attacks against Kercher. The problem is all the horrible lies that you monsters are spouting about Amanda.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
His passion is Amanda he's fixated on her to an un-healthy degree.

I'm not the one here who focuses solely on Amanda and never gives a single thought to poor Raffaele.

Why do you thugs always falsely accuse me of your own obsessions?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
His words are sometimes distasteful and his insults below the belt..

I'll admit that I hit hard when it is necessary to prevent you monsters from harming an innocent person, but what insults?
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:07 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
he has nothing to contribute except a mind filled with hatred.

What's up with you thugs falsely accusing me of your own hatred?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oralloy in this tread wanted to bomb italians.
I'm fairly sure that has been removed by now but others than me remember.

I do like you.
I am pissed.
Don't feed.
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Hey Osso are you ok? Such a huge contradiction going on in a span of a few minutes.

Ossobuco is evil and wanted this thread to be about hatred and slander. She is upset that I've continuously provided facts and evidence here.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:14 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
korkamann wrote:
there is nothing whatsoever to implement Meredith as being sexually promiscuous, which clearly is what Amanda was.

I agree.

Well I'll remind you guys of the facts again. Amanda only tried a one night stand because someone encouraged her to do it, and she didn't like it and quit after the first time.

Kercher on the other hand was a whore who was letting the neighbors have anal sex with her in exchange for drugs.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Her sister looks like her. Must be incredibly hard to not only have gone through all of that trial and the gifts as you will given to Amanda's family but also to live the rest of your life without your sister, daughter...

Not to mention the fact that they caused Guede to get two massive sentence reductions, from LIFE to 30 years, and then further to 16 years. And now his sentence might be overturned completely.

That's Karma for you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:16 pm
@ossobuco,
For Christ Sake..........................................

I find it shameful that a person can not post in a thread because of one poster and the desire not to read his posts. When there are options such as ignore.

I can see no wrong what so ever in defending Meredith and I'm sorry Osso, I would like to remain that free spirit who has a freedom of choice and speech...
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
and each have been derailed by Oralloy and we owe it to one of the members to be able to converse about the said subject without someone killing it off.

How exactly is me providing on-topic, factual, and accurate posts derailing a thread?

The people who kill off these threads are the ones who try to block any discussion of facts and evidence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:21 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Oralloy in this tread wanted to bomb italians.
I'm fairly sure that has been removed by now but others than me remember.

I was rightfully outraged at the atrocity that Italy was then in the process of carrying out when I called for said Air Force strikes.

I would hope it wasn't removed. It was a reasonable expression of my well-justified outrage.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You are welcome to post in this thread.

I didn't say you were wrong for defending Meredith, where does that come from? I didn't say anything like that.

Free speech is not inclusive of wanting italians to be bombed, which is why you will not find that if you read the whole thread at this late date. But we remember.

There are plenty of things to talk about re this judicial situation. I'l like to hear more of Wandel's thoughts, for example.

Please do not teach me that I can use the ignore button. What do you think 'white page' means?
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Free speech is not inclusive of wanting italians to be bombed, which is why you will not find that if you read the whole thread at this late date. But we remember.

My old messages remain despite ossobuco's delusions and hallucinations. Laughing Laughing Laughing

No need to dredge them back up though. I was outraged and rightfully so, and I expressed that outrage. End of story.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 05:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
For Christ Sake..........................................

I find it shameful that a person can not post in a thread because of one poster and the desire not to read his posts. When there are options such as ignore.

I can see no wrong what so ever in defending Meredith and I'm sorry Osso, I would like to remain that free spirit who has a freedom of choice and speech...

Tell you what, if you want to discuss this without ossobuco tantruming out on everyone, how about JTT's thread?

http://able2know.org/topic/211325-1

But let's not slander Amanda any more. How about a discussion of facts and evidence?
0 Replies