Amanda Knox

Below viewing threshold (view)
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:19 am
@oralloy,
As wandeljw stated, the information I pulled was from the Internet between 2007 and 2009 of the investigation and their findings not my words at all and then current, her account, her story.

I'll leave it here I think as obviously you have a vision of this woman In your mind, yet, she too slept with guys and had drugs.

I will however endeavour to find ways to make Meredith's name stand credible why wouldn't I? After all she was murdered in a horrific way.

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
As wandeljw stated, the information I pulled was from the Internet between 2007 and 2009 of the investigation and their findings not my words at all

You are responsible for your decision to willfully repeat horrendous lies about the victim of an atrocity.

What you've posted about Amanda has been sickening.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
and then current, her account, her story.

Horrible lies about someone are never "their account" or "their story".

FOUND SOUL wrote:
obviously you have a vision of this woman

What I have is this curious idea: Always tell the truth, and relentlessly stick to the facts.

It works well for me.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I will however endeavour to find ways to make Meredith's name stand credible why wouldn't I? After all she was murdered in a horrific way.

If you were on the side of good as you once claimed to be, you would dedicate yourself to defending the innocent victims.

Somehow though I suspect you'll never give the victims a single consideration. We'll see.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 06:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

wandeljw wrote:
We all find oralloy's posts to be despicable,

Can you see any factual errors in anything that I've said? If so, feel free to point them out.

Or is it that you think it is despicable to defend innocent people from pigs like FOUND SOUL?

If there is one thing that I'll never be ashamed of, it is defending innocent people from evil scumbags. But if you see any fact that you believe I am wrong about, by all means speak up.

I also believe that Amanda Knox is innocent. There is absolutely no reason for hate speech against the Kerchers. They simply believed what they were told by the police and prosecutor.
korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 12:37 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
Meredith Kercher is not honored by perpetuating old witch-hunt tales about Amanda Knox.

There is more than one way to look at the murder of Meredith Kercher who lost her life tragically. You have one poster, Oralloy, maligning not only the victim who is gone from her parents, and friends, with malicious, false, and defamatory statements against Meredith as if he WERE A WITNESS TO THE EVENT! He doesn't know what went down because he, Orally, clearly wasn't present and not even on the same continent! He only know what was written in the papers, with a few US papers clearly bias in their reporting. AND YET THAT POSTER IS SO DAMN SURE WHAT WENT DOWN!

My highest praise to Found Soul for reminding the world that Meredith was a human being, and doesn't deserve to be treated as discarded garbage by Oralloy or anyone.

You, wandeljw, have your opinion regarding Amanda Knox, and I respect this as your undeniable right and bow to your preference. There exist among us others with contradictory opinions. Personally, I'm only aware of what's been written in the papers or the media, like CNN or the Guardian on-line. There are some Americans with closed minds, seeing the Italian system of justice as "the other" and of little importance when they put an American on trial. I am an American and from what l've read Amanda is no angel, but more in the category of psychopath. I believe she is/was more implicated in the death of Meredith, but she is now acquitted. I suppose Justice remains in the eye of the beholder. Like the poster, Found Soul, I will continue to say I believe Meredith was indeed decent.

I recollect reading where Meredith called her mother, telling her Amanda brought him a strange man every night to the apartment. I remember the Italian authorities having Amanda take an HIV-test; at first the results was positive. The authorities asked her to write down the number of men she had sex with, and the number was at least several contacts. There is nothing whatsoever to implement Meredith as being sexually promiscuous, which clearly is what Amanda was.

My profound thanks goes out to Found Soul, truly a decent person, trying to pursue the truth regarding Meredith Kercher.
izzythepush

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 01:04 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
My highest praise to Found Soul for reminding the world that Meredith was a human being, and doesn't deserve to be treated as discarded garbage by Oralloy or anyone.

All this thread has done is remind everyone of the contempt British lives are held in by a huge amount of Americans. By interacting with Oralboy, FS is giving him the opportunity to insult and demean the memory of a murdered British student.

None of which is challenged by Wandel who suddenly leaps to the defence of his beloved Amanda, because she's an American and her life matters.

Can't you leave the poor girl alone, she's dead. Enough is enough. Stop encouraging Oralboy and Wandel.
korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

All this thread has done is remind everyone of the contempt British lives are held in by a huge amount of Americans.

I strongly disagree with your characterization of a "huge amount of Americans" holding the British in contempt. You appear sensitive regarding this subject, but then again, perhaps it's just your personality. People are people, PERIOD! There are some British with contempt for Americans, but certainly these are in the minority, just like in America there is a tiny minority who dislike the British. On the whole, the British are highly regarded in most American circles, and I'm captivated by the British monarchy and have been there several times. But truth be known, I don't know any American who openly dislike the British.

Quote:

Can't you leave the poor girl alone, she's dead. Enough is enough. Stop encouraging Oralboy and Wandel.

Huh? Your post is obscure, or not as clear as it should be.
Will you please elucidate for me. Thanks.

Kork
izzythepush

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:05 pm
@korkamann,
Come off it. If Meredith Kercher had been American, her death would not have so easily been dismissed.

My post is obscure? I'll spell it out. If you stop responding to Oralboy he'll stop repeating smear after smear about Meredith.
ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:15 pm
@izzythepush,
As you know, I started this thread and never have trusted Amanda Knox. They have found her not guilty re the evidence and I accept that. I have never even considered deriding Meridith Kercher or her family. I have a friend, an architect, who studied italian in Perugia, and I have been to and am fond of Perugia, I have a basic sympathy for that city and the people in it, including the bar guy who really got aced out.
I read derisive stuff about the prosecutor before this case happened and so was news, as back then I followed a fair amount of italian news.
I rather like people from England and you know it.

You may be right, re if Meredith was american, the response may have been different, I don't know. I don't personally know any anti-english people.
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:36 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
You have one poster, Oralloy, maligning not only the victim

The only victims here are Amanda and Raffaele. I've done nothing but defend them.

korkamann wrote:
with malicious, false, and defamatory statements against Meredith

Bullpucky. Point out one thing that I said about that dead whore that isn't true.

korkamann wrote:
as if he WERE A WITNESS TO THE EVENT! He doesn't know what went down because he, Orally, clearly wasn't present and not even on the same continent! He only know what was written in the papers, with a few US papers clearly bias in their reporting. AND YET THAT POSTER IS SO DAMN SURE WHAT WENT DOWN!

Don't play stupid. The evidence in this case makes it abundantly clear what went down, and you know it.

korkamann wrote:
There exist among us others with contradictory opinions.

There exist among us evil scumbags who get pleasure out of harming innocent people.

korkamann wrote:
Personally, I'm only aware of what's been written in the papers or the media, like CNN or the Guardian on-line.

The Guardian has been very good about pointing out Amanda and Raffaele's innocence.

Regardless, if you willfully choose to be ignorant of the facts in this case, that does not absolve you of your horrific slander of innocent people.

korkamann wrote:
There are some Americans with closed minds, seeing the Italian system of justice as "the other" and of little importance when they put an American on trial.

Civilized people don't approve of third-world hellholes. That's just the way it goes.

korkamann wrote:
I am an American and from what l've read Amanda is no angel, but more in the category of psychopath.

Every time I hear of Palestinian children getting killed, my first thought is "more fake deaths". And usually that is the truth.

But every now and then it turns out that the deaths are real. When that happens, I remember all the cruel and monstrous things that are said by those horrible thugs who support the Palestinians, and I realize that dead Palestinian children can only be a good thing.

korkamann wrote:
I believe she is/was more implicated in the death of Meredith,

The evidence, however, has been clear from the start that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent.

korkamann wrote:
I recollect reading where Meredith called her mother, telling her Amanda brought him a strange man every night to the apartment. I remember the Italian authorities having Amanda take an HIV-test; at first the results was positive. The authorities asked her to write down the number of men she had sex with, and the number was at least several contacts.

Your approval of such a horrible crime only goes to reinforce what I said above. Every time a Palestinian child dies, the world becomes a better place.

korkamann wrote:
There is nothing whatsoever to implement Meredith as being sexually promiscuous,

Other than the fact that Kercher was a whore who was letting the neighbors have anal sex with her in exchange for free drugs....
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:41 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
never have trusted Amanda Knox.

You just enjoy hurting innocent people.

ossobuco wrote:
including the bar guy who really got aced out.

Being an evil person, you like and approve of other evil people.
0 Replies

korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Come off it. If Meredith Kercher had been American, her death would not have so easily been dismissed.

Oh, I don't know about that. There are so many events taking place in America, the Middle East and around the world, one isn't sure just how much attention would have been paid to an American being killed because the killing is so far removed from America and certainly one would not take it personally. Do you know I only became aware of the Knox trail when she was released? Initially, US papers did not pay that much attention to the Italian trial.

Later there was a CNN interview with host Chris Cuomo; after the interview, I had no doubts Amanda was lying.

Quote:
My post is obscure? I'll spell it out. If you stop responding to Oralboy he'll stop repeating smear after smear about Meredith.

As a rule I do not read Oralloy's posts and have him on ignore, but were most inquisitive regarding his answers after Found Soul did such a wonderful job explaining things so that even one with a mental problem might be able to understand. Ordinarily, I read others who posts his quotes....I find the poster too vulgar to correspond with, and reading his warped spouting would soon send me to the nut house. I do respond to Found Soul because of his/her excellent discerning mind and will not discontinue doing so because you suggest I should.
izzythepush

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:52 pm
@ossobuco,
I never said all Americans just a lot, there's plenty of Anglophobes on A2K, Oralboy is just the most striking example.

You started this thread when there was something to talk about, now it's all over, Oralboy is crowing, and that all those people feeding him are doing is giving him an opportunity to spread more filth about a dead girl.

I think FS is doing the Kerchers a disservice by constantly poking and prodding him to get a response.
ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:00 pm
@izzythepush,
She and I have talked about that.
She is one of my serious favorite people for her insight and besides that, I like her. Anyone knows what I think of Oralloy and I don't want him fed. He can go bomb himself.

I have tended to rant about feeding, which precipitates large flow, and then flow about people against feeding. Anyway, I think of him as white page.
On the other hand, I'm fine with the rest of us discussing stuff, which is now happening since she posted.

I am, maybe more than many, aware of italian messups, re justice, but I'm also aware of italian bravery in the face of it. In any case, I think we need to watch our own houses about both injustice and bravery.
oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:00 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
Do you know I only became aware of the Knox trail when she was released?

Nonsense.

korkamann wrote:
Later there was a CNN interview with host Chris Cuomo; after the interview, I had no doubts Amanda was lying.

Unlike you, Amanda has a sense of ethics and has always told the truth.

korkamann wrote:
Found Soul did such a wonderful job explaining things so that even one with a mental problem might be able to understand.

Found Soul did nothing but spout atrocious lies.

You support these lies because you are evil and like to hurt innocent people.

korkamann wrote:
I find the poster too vulgar to correspond with, and reading his warped spouting would soon send me to the nut house.

You, being an evil person, do not like the defense of the innocent that I present as a good person.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:12 pm
@izzythepush,
You used to but have improved, I'll admit it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:12 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Anyone knows what I think of Oralloy and I don't want him fed. I think of him as white page.

You object to me posting truth and facts. You wanted this thread to be solely a venue for your hatred and lies.

ossobuco wrote:
On the other hand, I'm fine with the rest of us discussing stuff, which is now happening since she posted.

You'd like that if you were allowed to spread your filth and hate without people challenging your scumbag lies, wouldn't you?
0 Replies