Amanda Knox

izzythepush

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 06:42 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
In the scheme of things Orally is insignificant.

So why feed him? What good will come of arguing with such an insignificant creature? He's not going to change his opinion, he's just going to pour out more filth about a dead girl.

And he's going to keep on doing it as long as he's being fed.

If, as agreed, Oralboy is insignificant, why are you telling me, (who isn't responding to any of his posts btw,) to ignore him, but giving FS, (who is feeding him,) the go ahead?

izzythepush

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 06:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
This isn't a thread about the case, it's denigrated into a back and forth between you and Oralboy. There's been very little interaction otherwise, other than criticism from Wandel and plaudits from Kork.

All you're doing is giving Oralboy a platform. I'm sorry, but that's how I see it.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 5932163)

izzythepush wrote:

there's plenty of Anglophobes on A2K, Oralboy is just the most striking example.

The fact that I rightfully denounce you as a worthless scumbag does not mean that I am against England. Most likely I have more English friends than you have.

If there are any actual Anglophobes on a2k, it is very likely a misguided reaction to the very poor character of certain individual Englishmen like you, Lordyaswas, and McTag.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding your childish name-calling, you engage in name-caling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.

Nail on the head my friend...or as they say over there...spot on.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:07 pm
This thread was about the case - a poster who wanted to be babykiller of italians notwithstanding - and I'm fine with continued discussion on various sides, except for feeding a desirous bomber, etc..
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Simple. My intent was to show the let's say "main" victim in this thread and obviously this thread is not the place.... I certainly intend to continue in the manner in which I have here.

Problem solved.

http://able2know.org/topic/273716-1

giujohn

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:50 pm
Quote:
except for feeding a desirous bomber

Hey Oralloy...do you have some F-16s hiding in your garage at home?

Let me just say that I'M 2nd generation Italian and I sometimes think they need to be bomed as well!
korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

So why feed him?

You're confused. I am not feeding Orally anything except my criticism of him. Obviously others enjoy Found Soul's postings on this subject...she is so thorough and have posted much I did not know regarding the background info; did you notice the number of thumbs up she gets? I find her simply terrific. You don't want to read the thread, fine and dandy for you but don't try and make others feel badly about doing so....don't try to manipulate my mind...as long as Found Soul posts I will respond if I have anything worthy of contributing.

Since so many others read this thread then maybe it might be a good thing for Found Soul to create another Amanda Knox thread, labeled "Amanda Knox Continued..."

Quote:
What good will come of arguing with such an insignificant creature? He's not going to change his opinion, he's just going to pour out more filth about a dead girl.

How Oralloy acts or reacts is of no importance to me. He seems to be poster who has some impact on you because of your especial stance against Found Soul's Posting and my agreeing with her. You appear to have strong emotional feelings towards certain situations. You should not allow Orally to do this to you. Your distaste for the poster in question is quite understandable; I feel the exact same way. But when that guy is on ignore he ceases to exist in my personal reality.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:54 pm
@korkamann,
You must have read my mind Smile Only I decided to dedicate it to Meredith.

Please share with me over there Kork, maybe we might find other things together that neither of us knew ...
korkamann

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 08:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Please share with me over there Kork, maybe we might find other things together that neither of us knew ...

Gotcha! Will do! I'm going off line now. See you tomorrow afternoon, possibly after 4pm.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 08:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You want us to feed Oralloy, your talking person from another site, and you assume the rest of us, years now, don't care about Meredith.

You are wrong.
ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:00 pm
@ossobuco,
I wonder about your judgement. In all these years I have never said anything against Meredith. And now you are leaping at that I did. What did I ever say to make you think that. In actuality, I mourn Meredith.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You want us to feed Oralloy, your talking person from another site, and you assume the rest of us, years now, don't care about Meredith.

You are wrong.

Quote:
Start your own nice to oralloy thread.

It's evident Osso that my conversing with Oralloy upset you and others.

As quoted above, very clear.

I don't recall stating "anywhere" that you or anyone else do not care about Meredith. I did I thought point out to Izzy that I care and that's why I've been posting about it.

And, you and others clearly don't like me "feeding" Orolloy. When that's not what I've been doing rather telling him some facts that he will not acknowledge, and with due respect you also told me to start my own thread, or if I post here not to converse with Orolloy.

So I've done that and yet, now you're basically disappointed that I did, for which I can only say sorry..

I would like to discuss Meredith and in that the case and in that who ever is posting is fine by me, makes sense to put it in a thread after all, as you wished.

I feel that you are either sensitive or reading me wrong.

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:11 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Simple. My intent was to show the let's say "main" victim in this thread and obviously this thread is not the place....

When innocent people are sent to prison and horribly slandered, they become the main victims.

I can't imagine what sort of evil it takes to compound a horrendous atrocity by then suggesting that the victims are not victims, but Karma will catch up with you for every single evil thing that you are doing.

Look what Karma did to the Kerchers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Hey Oralloy...do you have some F-16s hiding in your garage at home?
Let me just say that I'M 2nd generation Italian and I sometimes think they need to be bomed as well!

Ossobuco has an axe to grind with her continued reference to a few heated comments made years ago. From the start she has tried to obstruct any discussion of the facts of this case, and she is apoplectic over the fact that I have persisted in posting timely and pertinent facts throughout.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Ok, I see your point.
Enjoy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
And, you and others clearly don't like me "feeding" Orolloy. When that's not what I've been doing rather telling him some facts that he will not acknowledge,

Your horrible lies about innocent people are not in any way facts.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I feel that you are either sensitive or reading me wrong.

Ossobuco is upset that I've defended the truth in a thread that she wanted to become a venue for promoting horrible lies.

She's never going to get over the fact that I didn't let her hurt innocent people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:38 am
@korkamann,
I'm not the one confused. You're the one who thinks it's wonderful dragging Meredith Kercher's name through the mud. That's what you're doing, both you and FS are helping to denigrate and insult the memory of Meredith Kercher. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:46 am
@izzythepush,
Enough already Izzy.

I don't get into politics or racism so you have to forgive me over the English verses America, verses Italians, verses Australians.

My fiancé is part English.

What both Kork and myself were not happy with, was Meredith being called a whore. What "I" continued to write was references that dispelled that and I'm not going to stop, and I suspect Kork won't either.

There is enough stupid bickering in this place over "opinions" and that is what they are, "opinions" we have a right to have them as you do.

This is becoming silly in my "opinion" I've already backed out of here for that reason it's called "respect"...

But, I have a right as anyone does to talk about a murder that is of interest to have feelings, emotions, to hell, stand up for belief whether it's mine or others in addition that agree and to me? That is that Meredith was like any normal girl, there could even have been some jealousy, or not, but she was normal doing normal things and did not deserve what happened.

I don't give a rats azz with all due respect what nationality she was, she was a girl who should have turned into a woman but never got the chance.

Please stop referencing me in "insulting this woman" I will as you will find out do nothing but exonerate her as being what has been claimed here at least by (one person) as nothing of the sorts of the claims this person has made.

I have that right, you have the choice not to read.

Sorry Izzy.. I'm not explaining myself again either and you should not attack Korkamann for finding the case interesting and believing that Meredith was a good person as well.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:51 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

What both Kork and myself were not happy with, was Meredith being called a whore.

Once was not enough eh? How many times should Oralboy call Meredith Kercher a whore before you'll think enough is enough and stop feeding him?

She may just be some interesting case to you, but to us she's a real person. You're not sticking up for her, you're enabling Oralboy. That's all you're doing.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
Last reply.

What did I do? I left the building ...............................................

Secondly, there is no difference than this thread to Elliot Rodgers and that thread, except, same thing. None of those victims ever, got talked about, felt for , ....................think on that one.

If you answered and gave me background on her, why you feel the way you do, history, I'd probably never write another thing "in respect" but you are talking about a British person verses an American "accused who has been freed" so it's political.