Amanda Knox

FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 03:49 am
@oralloy,
Have you ever been to prison? Just asking because there is a passion there for you with this in particular.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 03:51 am
@oralloy,
Please share the link that shows that they all smoked pot including before they met each other.

By the way, "pot" is legal in a lot of States. People with Cancer and Dogs use it to help them... It's not man made (apart from the chemicals "man" put in there to make them grow bigger and make more money, it's on the Earth and always has been, like any "weed"...

So what is so wrong with dope?

oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 04:00 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
I agree with this article, and found Dershowitz's take on matters useful -

LOL! No comment.

ossobuco wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/27/amanda_knox_verdict_the_real_evidence_and_why_almost_everything_you_think_you_know_about_the_case_is_wrong/

Friday, Mar 27, 2015 10:39 PM UTC

Amanda Knox verdict: The real evidence and why (almost) everything you think you know about the case is wrong
An Italian court annuls a murder verdict. We may never know what happened, but most of the U.S. media has it wrong

Selene Nelson

Nice pack of lies there in that article, but this is a2k, so I think I'll post a fact or two if you don't mind (or even if you do mind).

guilter vermin wrote:
in Italy and the UK the reaction so far has mainly been one of stunned disbelief.

Contrary to guilter vermin claims about the views of the UK, a large part of the UK has always been horrified over the framing of Amanda and Raffaele, and those people are celebrating the acquittals right now.

guilter vermin wrote:
“Everybody is saying there’s no evidence against her and she’s totally innocent. It’s just not true.”

Actually, yes it is true. From the start, all the evidence has reliably indicated that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with it, and that Guede carried out the crime all by himself.

guilter vermin wrote:
Dershowitz is correct that waves of pro-Knox publicity have permeated much of the American media, thanks in part to the backing of Seattle’s largest PR company.

The only overwhelming PR campaign in this case has been the one slandering Amanda.

It is certainly true though that this PR campaign has fed many falsehoods into the American media, due mostly to the outright lies of a couple of yellow journalists: Barbie Nadeau and Andrea Vought.

guilter vermin wrote:
just last week, Nina Burleigh’s Newsweek piece contained multiple untruths, such as the bizarre claim that the trace of Kercher found on Sollecito’s knife actually came from a potato.

No untruth, but perhaps some ambiguity here that should be removed/clarified.

Here is the comment in question: "police forensic investigators declared they had found the victim’s DNA on it. Independent experts later determined that the organic material the police had found on the knife was from a potato."

The truth is that Meredith's DNA was never on the knife. The Italians fabricated a chart of Meredith's DNA that they pretended came from a test of the knife. This chart did not come from an actual DNA test; it was entirely a fabrication. Actual DNA tests come with electronic data files, and are not just a chart printed on paper.

However there was some organic material on the blade, and the Italians focused on it when they were trying to verify the results of the fabricated test. The results of the tests were that the organic material was common starch (not from a human source).

It should also be noted that the knife in question was not in any way compatible with Kercher's wounds. It was way larger than the knife that was used to kill Kercher.

guilter vermin wrote:
The claim that there is no evidence is baffling.

That depends on what you mean by evidence. If I go to a nice tropical beach and dig up some sand and put in in a box, and I say that this box of sand is evidence that Ossobuco committed all the crimes normally attributed to Jack the Ripper, does that mean that there is evidence that Ossobuco is Jack the Ripper?

Or is there no evidence that Ossobuco is Jack the Ripper? If anyone claims there is no evidence, I have the box filled with sand right here. It clearly exists.

The supposed "evidence" against Amanda and Raffaele is of the same nature. There is indeed a bunch of nonsensical gibberish that people claim is "evidence" against Amanda and Raffaele. But really there is nothing that actually counts as evidence.

guilter vermin wrote:
Among the 10,000 pages of evidence presented is, of course, the DNA evidence.” Knox’s DNA was found on the handle of the murder weapon – a knife belonging to Sollecito – and Kercher’s was found on the blade. Whether it’s really Kercher’s DNA is hotly contested by Knox supporters, but contamination was ruled out at the latest appeal. The probability that the DNA on the blade did not come from Kercher was found to be one in 300 million billion.

As I noted above, no DNA test ever found Kercher's DNA on the blade. They just drew a chart of Kercher's DNA on a sheet of paper and pretended that it came from a DNA test. A real DNA test would have had an electronic data file, and would not have been a mere chart drawn on paper.

guilter vermin wrote:
It’s worth noting that Sollecito, to whom the knife belonged, had no trouble accepting it was Kercher’s DNA on his blade: “The fact there is Meredith’s DNA on the kitchen knife is because once when we were all cooking together I accidentally pricked her hand,” he wrote in his prison diary. “I apologized immediately and she said it was not a problem.”

This did not factor in the legal case, but is a common refrain from lower-IQ echelons of guilter vermin.

This happened during the interrogation where the Italian police were beating false statements out of Amanda and Raffaele. They told him that Meredith's DNA was on the blade, told him to explain it, and then hit him until he did.

guilter vermin wrote:
Sollecito later admitted this was a fabrication and Kercher had never been to his house. His diary contains several more intriguing comments that highlight his trust that it was indeed Kercher’s DNA on his knife: “I was in a total panic because I thought Amanda killed Meredith or maybe helped someone kill her… Amanda may have stitched me up by taking the knife and giving it to the son of a bitch who killed Meredith.”

All that highlights is his initial confusion over what was going on. He had yet to figure out that the police were framing him and Amanda, and was pondering if it was possible that she was involved.

guilter vermin wrote:
Sollecito’s DNA was also found on Kercher’s bra clasp. Because his genetic profile is fully represented at 15 loci (only 10 loci is necessary in most countries), the chance it came from contamination is next to nil.”

His DNA was found mixed with the DNA of about a dozen other men.

In such mixed DNA scenarios, you can only be sure that you have accurate DNA profiles if you trace every single profile, otherwise you never know if you are mixing together multiple profiles to match someone whose DNA is not present.

Since no one has ever bothered with the other profiles, it cannot actually be said that his DNA was found on the clasp.

And unless someone is going to propose a scenario where there were a dozen other men involved in the attack on Kercher, the presence of all that extraneous DNA on the bra clasp is very much evidence of contamination.

But there is much more to this bra clasp than proved contamination and incomplete testing. Some weeks after the false charges were filed against Amanda and Raffaele, the fabricated evidence against Raffaele began to unravel, and they would have had to release Raffaele without any other evidence. So the Italian police all trooped back to the apartment and made an exaggerated show of searching the place again, all on video tape. They collected some unremarkable pieces of evidence and clearly treated them as nothing special. Then they found the bra clasp, and they made a huge show of finding it, as if they had just made some sort of monumental find.

It was very clear that they knew before the bra clasp had even been tested that it was just what they needed to maintain their crumbling case against Raffaele. And the only way they could know before it was tested is if they had planted his DNA on the clasp themselves.

Subsequent examination of the bra clasp was impossible, because after their initial testing on it, they chose to store the bra clasp in a vial of corrosive liquid, and there was nothing left of it by the time of the first appeal.

guilter vermin wrote:
But then there is also the circumstantial and behavioral evidence that has gone largely unreported. Why did Sollecito admit to police in 2007 that, “In my previous statement I told a load of rubbish because Amanda had convinced me of her version of the facts and I didn’t think about the inconsistencies”?

Because that was the interrogation where the Italian Police were beating false statements out of them.

guilter vermin wrote:
Why did Knox and Sollecito insist that they slept soundly through the night of the murder until 10 a.m. when there is undisputed human interaction on Sollecito’s computer at 5:30 a.m., where someone listened to music for around 30 minutes? How could they be asleep if Sollecito’s phone was turned on at 6:02 a.m.?

Because they were both stoned out of their minds. (Pot only, nothing harder.)

I actually never did illegal drugs. But I remember being that age. I was part of a pretty small minority.

guilter vermin wrote:
Why did Knox say she never left Sollecito’s apartment that night when her phone records clearly show that she did – a fact Sollecito admitted when he withdrew his alibi for her last year?

Her phone records show no such thing.

He never withdrew his alibi.

guilter vermin wrote:
Why did Knox, apparently frantic with worry at not being able to locate Kercher and desperately calling, only let her phone ring for mere seconds before hanging up?

No one has ever presented evidence that this happened. I could speculate some innocent explanations for it, but absent evidence that it happened, it seems a waste of time.

guilter vermin wrote:
Is Knox’s story about using the blood-stained bathmat to slide back to her bedroom on credible – or is it simply a way to explain why her DNA was found mingled with Kercher’s blood in footprints in the hallway?

Amanda's DNA was never found mixed with Kercher's blood anywhere, and certainly not in any footprints.

guilter vermin wrote:
The full evidence list in this case is extensive

A long list of fictitious evidence still amounts to zero real evidence.

guilter vermin wrote:
as Dershowitz commented, “there are thousands of Americans in jail today on the basis of far less evidence than there is against Amanda Knox.”

Unfortunately that is likely true.

It is also probable that every single one of them is innocent.

guilter vermin wrote:
Knox accusing her innocent employer of rape and murder is well-documented. According to her supporters, Knox only accused Patrick Lumumba after a torturous, lengthy interrogation in which she was slapped, screamed at, refused an interpreter and denied food and water. This is information that even Knox’s defense now refutes.

They most certainly do not refute it.

guilter vermin wrote:
An interpreter, Anna Domino, was present throughout the interview

That alleged "interpreter" was one of the people who were forcing Amanda to give false statements.

guilter vermin wrote:
Her lawyer Luciano Ghirga rejected the claims that she was ever hit by police back in 2008, stating, “We never said she was hit,”

Italy is the sort of place where people are harshly punished if they complain about the Italian Police beating false statements out of innocent people.

guilter vermin wrote:
and just last week the Italian courts ruled that Knox must face trial for further aggravated calumny for repeating these charges in her book and on TV.

Italy is the sort of place where people are harshly punished if they complain about the Italian Police beating false statements out of innocent people.

guilter vermin wrote:
Despite claims that the interview lasted around 40 hours, it was at most two hours long.

It did, however, come at the end of days worth of exhausting interviews.

guilter vermin wrote:
she accused Lumumba of murdering Kercher and placed herself at scene. Knox never retracted her claim and Lumumba spent weeks in prison before being released. The only admission that she had made the whole thing up was to her mother while she was in jail. Her mother decided not to pass on that information to the police.

Amanda made a written retraction of the claim immediately after the Italian Police beat it out of her, before they even went out to arrest him.

guilter vermin wrote:
Double jeopardy does not apply in this case.

That depends. It was unlikely that this was ever going to reach the point where the Italians even could ask for extradition, since the European Court of Human Rights was never going to allow it to stand. And it was unlikely that the Italians would have asked for extradition even if they could have, as it clearly would have damaged their relations with the US. But the US would have refused to extradite, and likely would have used "double jeopardy" as a convenient excuse.

guilter vermin wrote:
No one is disputing that Guede was far more involved than he is letting on, but the idea that he has confessed is just incorrect. In a letter to the courts, he referred to the case as “the dreadful murder of the splendid and marvelous girl Meredith, by Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox.”

That would be the letter filled with big words that he did not know the meaning of when questioned about it in court.

guilter vermin wrote:
Another theory is that Guede had his sentence cut in exchange for a plea bargain. Plea bargains of this kind do not exist in Italy – Guede’s sentence was reduced from 30 years to 16 because he opted for a fast-track trial, an option Knox and Sollecito had but rejected. Fast track trials involve less evidence being presented, and for this a one-third reduction in sentence is granted. Further, because Knox and Sollecito’s young age was taken into account by the judge and their sentence was reduced from 30 years to 24, Guede’s appeal allowed him the same mitigating factors; he was 21 at the time of the murder, two years younger than Sollecito.

Almost no one understands Guede's three sentence reductions. Only me and Frank Sfarzo seem to get it.

Yes. If someone agrees to be tried by a quick hearing in front of a judge instead of by a full-dress jury trial, they get a sentence reduction as follows:

a) A sentence of LIFE with Solitary Confinement is reduced to LIFE.

b) A sentence of LIFE is reduced to 30 years.

c) Any other sentence is reduced by a third.

Guede's crimes that night were severe enough to mandate "A" above had he been correctly charged and convicted of them. So even by choosing a fast track and getting a sentence reduction, he properly should have gotten a LIFE sentence.

However, the need to frame Amanda and Raffaele meant that Guede could not be charged with breaking and entering through the window. And the confusion caused by falsely accusing Amanda and Raffaele meant that Guede was not convicted of stealing Meredith's money.

Not being convicted of those two crimes gave Guede an undeserved second sentence reduction, to level "B" above, and he got 30 years.

Later, when Amanda and Raffaele were convicted in the first instance, they were granted mitigating circumstances, and instead of a LIFE sentence they were sentenced to 24 years for the rape/murder.

Since the courts were pretending that all were in on it together, they were then forced to give Guede an undeserved third sentence reduction, to level "C" above (24 years with a one third reduction to 16 years).

Guede's first sentence reduction, from LIFE with Solitary Confinement to mere LIFE, was legitimate. He did choose to have an abbreviated hearing in front of a judge instead of a full-dress trial.

Guede's second and third sentence reductions, from LIFE to 30 years and then further to 16 years, were illegitimate, an unintended result of the effort to frame Amanda and Raffaele.

guilter vermin wrote:
Despite this latest ruling, we will probably never know exactly what went on the night of November 1, 2007.

Nonsense. Guede had a history of breaking in through second story windows while carrying a sharp knife, using exactly the MO used in the breakin when Kercher was killed.

His skin DNA in Kercher's vagina and the semen stain underneath her corpse shows that he raped her.

The blood pattern on her clothing shows that she was fully dressed when her throat was cut.

The blood pattern on her bare chest shows that she was still alive and spraying blood when he raped her.

After he raped her, he took her phones so she could not call for aid, locked her in her bedroom (the door required a key to unlock from either side), and went out dancing at a local nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her room.

The only real unanswered question is: What is Guede's connection to the police/Mignini?

On his way to go dancing at a local nightclub, Guede hurled Meredith's phones down a ravine to land in the yard of an obscure house at the bottom.

Very shortly thereafter, someone who had the resources to rapidly identify the exact house and its phone number, called and told them that they had a bomb in their bathroom.

The homeowners of course called the local police, who didn't bother to search the bathroom, but did a pretty extensive search of the part of the yard where the phones landed, not finding them in the bushes because it was dark by then.

guilter vermin wrote:
After all, it was Knox herself who, when asked if she’d received a fair trial by an Italian member of parliament, affirmed that, “Yes, the system was fair to me.”

Amanda never said any such thing.

Interesting that a highly-informative post that does nothing but politely addresses facts gets -6 votes.

If nothing else, this clearly shows that the Kercher vermin are all getting exactly what they deserve right now.

Hooray for Rudy Guede!
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 04:04 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Have you ever been to prison? Just asking because there is a passion there for you with this in particular.

Nope. Never been to prison.

What you are detecting in me is a phenomena called "goodness".

Good people like me all have a natural tendency to oppose horrible atrocities. It's just what we do.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 04:13 am
@oralloy,
Thanks but can you provide a "link" not a previous post please.

I'm known as a witch here, "white"... My goodness extends to those also that are murdered and suffered by the hands of an "evil" man. AND anyone else involved.
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 05:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Thanks but can you provide a "link" not a previous post please.

If I find something I'll post it. But you are asking about an obscure detail which has likely not been covered in any articles within the past five years.

I might just have to refer you to Amanda's book, where she says that their Italian roommates sold pot to both Amanda and Meredith. And also that the Italian roommates made sure that Amanda was OK with the pot smoking before they agreed to have her as a roommate. That last one doesn't directly address Meredith, but it's a safe bet that they also made sure that Meredith was OK with it before they accepted her as a roommate.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I'm known as a witch here, "white"... My goodness extends to those also that are murdered and suffered by the hands of an "evil" man. AND anyone else involved.

So far as I've seen, you've shown nothing but malice to the victims in this case.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I might just have to refer you to Amanda's book, where she says that their Italian roommates sold pot to both Amanda and Meredith. And also that the Italian roommates made sure that Amanda was OK with the pot smoking before they agreed to have her as a roommate. That last one doesn't directly address Meredith, but it's a safe bet that they also made sure that Meredith was OK with it before they accepted her as a roommate.

Well I prefer to address "facts" Amanda can write what she wants in a book but in any event, Amanda smoked Pot, Meredith smoked Pot (according to you). So, why is Amanda a Saint and Meredith an evil witch who deserved to die when they 'BOTH' according to you were using drugs.

I was joking about the witch.................maybe.
oralloy

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Please share the link that shows that they all smoked pot including before they met each other.

There doesn't seem to be one. Best bet is to refer to Amanda's book.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
So what is so wrong with dope?

You tell me. You are the one who is trying to whitewash Meredith's drug use.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Well I prefer to address "facts"

How about the fact that Amanda and Raffaele were held in prison for four years while being illegally denied a speedy trial, even though the evidence was clear from the start that both had done nothing wrong. Any chance of addressing that fact?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
but in any event, Amanda smoked Pot, Meredith smoked Pot (according to you). So, why is Amanda a Saint and Meredith an evil witch who deserved to die when they 'BOTH' according to you were using drugs.

Amanda is a saint because she is a good person who never did anything wrong.

I don't recall saying that Kercher was evil. Her family is certainly evil however. They tried to get innocent people sent to prison so they could steal their money. Her supporters are also evil. They support sending innocent people to prison simply because they get pleasure out of hurting innocent people.

What I did say is that it was Kercher's own fault that she got killed. I've already explained why pretty clearly, but I'll repeat myself one more time. The reason why it is her own fault is because her life choices are what brought her into contact with the person who killed her. Had Kercher not been a whore, she never would have been introduced to Rudy Guede.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I was joking about the witch.................maybe.

The most questionable part was where you suggested that you were on the side of good.

For an allegedly good person, you seem to be quite complacent about the atrocity that has been committed against Amanda and Raffaele, and not at all outraged at the evil scumbags responsible for it.
FOUND SOUL

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 04:57 pm
@oralloy,
You claim Meredith deserved to die as she was a whore who smoked dope.

Did you know that she learnt karate at 17? That she spoke Italian fluently and made cameo appearances in music videos, that she wanted to be a journalist, that she called her Mother every day, that she was intelligent, funny, kind and very attractive, that she mainly only mingled with her Italian girlfriends as she felt more comfortable, that she went out with Knox and it was that night that she met Guede, who became infatuated with her.

That all of the kids that lived in that apartment smoked dope.

Now as for Meredith being a whore Ms Knox has claimed as you can note below and in her biography that she was "proud" of a string of one night stands.

There is no such notation of Meredith doing this so "link me"....

Quote:
Amanda Knox has claimed she is ‘proud’ of a string of one-night stands she had as a student and admitted that marijuana was her ‘vice’.

In her autobiography out tomorrow, Knox reveals that cannabis was ‘as common as pasta’ at the Italian apartment she shared with murdered British student Meredith Kercher.

Her and her "then accused boyfriend" became such because they both loved pot.

Perhaps now you can see a different picture of Amanda. Not that there is anything wrong with one night stands or smoking pot. However, both girls smoked, nothing about Meredith with a string on one night stands. Tell me again why "she" Meredith deserved to die.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316338/Amanda-Knox-book-Im-proud-night-stands-drug-use-says-Foxy-Knoxy.html#ixzz3X2mNIJEG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
oralloy

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 02:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
You claim Meredith deserved to die as she was a whore who smoked dope.

Not what I said. What I said can be seen in the post just above yours.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Did you know that she learnt karate at 17? That she spoke Italian fluently and made cameo appearances in music videos, that she wanted to be a journalist, that she called her Mother every day, that she was intelligent, funny, kind and very attractive,

I think I've noticed those facts before. Thus far I've not seen much relevance to them however.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
that she mainly only mingled with her Italian girlfriends as she felt more comfortable,

That is incorrect. Kercher hung out with a group of fellow whores who were also from England.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
that she went out with Knox and it was that night that she met Guede, who became infatuated with her.

Kercher took Amanda to visit the very neighbor who was providing Kercher with free drugs in exchange for weird sex acts. That neighbor then introduced the girls to Guede.

I'm just glad that Guede nabbed Kercher instead of Amanda.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
That all of the kids that lived in that apartment smoked dope.

Yes, I did know that. Notice how these last several pages I've been telling you that very thing over and over again?

I trust that you too now finally know it?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Ms Knox has claimed as you can note below and in her biography that she was "proud" of a string of one night stands.

Amanda did not do a string of one night stands. She did a single one night stand because someone back home encouraged her to try it, but she didn't like it.

Your tendency to horribly demonize the innocent victims of atrocities, is appalling.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Her and her "then accused boyfriend" became such because they both loved pot.

Hardly. There was a lot of physical attraction there.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Perhaps now you can see a different picture of Amanda.

Because you spout horrible lies about her? No. I don't blame Amanda for your horrible lies.

What I see is that your claim to be on the side of good was clearly untrue. If you are a witch, you are among the blackest of evil.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Not that there is anything wrong with one night stands

True, but there is something very wrong with you falsely accusing the victim of an atrocity with such a thing in order to demonize her.

And you don't really think there is nothing wrong with one night stands (even though it is true that there is nothing wrong with them). I've heard plenty of guilter scum spew your sort of filth before.

It won't be long before I see you arguing that your false accusations about a string of one night stands means that it was OK to put innocent people in prison.

You're in good company. McTag as well thinks that falsely accusing a woman of having too much sex is justification for incarcerating her on false charges.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 02:50 am
@oralloy,
I'd like you to click on the link please and see Amanda state this herself, that she had a string of one night stands and loved dope and when she met her boyfriend, they smoked together and got on so well they became an item.

I'd also like if you don't mind to link me, to where apparently Kercher introduced the murder to Amanda.

I've read all the FBI transcripts on this, they can' not lie under oath but irrespective it is stated as the opposite at a night club.

Oralloy here is the thing, the case was closed, she is free, it's been stated that she did not kill Meredith. Because there was not enough evidence and the police were doing a pie in the sky, I get that.

I believe that. Manipulation of another person comes to mind.

But, it's possible that she did want the 3 some did you read about that? She did blame someone else, (hiding something) Amanda is not a sweet innocent girl, she had a string of one night stands from being high on dope.

You can not call Meredith a whore who deserved to die, when Amanda was a whore (not in my books she can do what she wants) but in yours, same thing, string of one night stands, she stated it herself, her words, she did it.

I know you don't want to hear it but look at the link, she is on video and she admits it.

It happened.

Now could she have gotten pissed off? And in her drugged state and her boyfriends been jealous, pissed off and encouraged Guede to break in? Absolutely...

And that is what I believe she did.

I'm a good witch ask anyone here.
oralloy

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 08:39 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
I'd like you to click on the link please and see Amanda state this herself,

I couldn't get the video to work, but most of the incidents that are being called one night stands in that article, did not involve any sex.

For instance, she did not have sex with the guy on the train.

So how about you stop horribly slandering the innocent victims of atrocities already?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I'd also like if you don't mind to link me, to where apparently Kercher introduced the murder to Amanda.

Do you mean "where the guy who Kercher was prostituting herself to, introduced Guede to both Kercher and Amanda"?

"This happened when he had come to their house: Amanda was also there and Rudy had noticed her. On this occasion, Meredith too was there."
https://masseireport.wordpress.com/contents/31-2/

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I've read all the FBI transcripts on this,

What FBI transcripts might these be?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Oralloy here is the thing, the case was closed, she is free, it's been stated that she did not kill Meredith. Because there was not enough evidence and the police were doing a pie in the sky, I get that.

It was because the evidence was clear from the start that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with this.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
But, it's possible that she did want the 3 some did you read about that?

You just can't stop sexually slandering the victims of atrocities, can you?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
She did blame someone else, (hiding something)

Nonsense. She only blamed that pig of a bar owner when the Italian police were beating false statements out of her.

EDIT: Sorry. That pig of an EX bar owner. Little piggy lost his precious bar. Hooray for Karma!

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Amanda is not a sweet innocent girl,

Anything to slander the victims. Have you no shame, at long last....

FOUND SOUL wrote:
she had a string of one night stands from being high on dope.

Only if you redefine "one night stand" to include an encounter where no sex took place.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
You can not call Meredith a whore who deserved to die,

I can say that Kercher was a whore and that it was her own fault that she was killed.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
when Amanda was a whore (not in my books she can do what she wants) but in yours, same thing,

Don't try to pin your despicable lies on me!

FOUND SOUL wrote:
string of one night stands, she stated it herself, her words, she did it.

Events where there was no sex, do not count as one night stands.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I know you don't want to hear it but look at the link, she is on video and she admits it.

As noted above, you are taking events where no sex happened and portraying them as one night stands.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
It happened.

With all your horrible slander of innocent people, Karma is going to come knocking at your door one day.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Now could she have gotten pissed off? And in her drugged state and her boyfriends been jealous, pissed off and encouraged Guede to break in? Absolutely...

The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with any of it.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
And that is what I believe she did.

Then you are ignoring all the evidence in this case.

Why am I not surprised?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I'm a good witch ask anyone here.

Good people don't go around horribly slandering the victims of atrocities.

Good people don't go around ignoring evidence and suggesting that innocent people might be guilty.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 02:33 pm
@oralloy,
Sorry, I'll just print some info here, no need to watch the Video. She's written a book oralloy, go buy it but don't get upset when you read this (from the book).

She is "allowed" to be a youngster and have one night stands and smoke pot but you are claiming she had one and that was on a train. No she had 3 at least and the first she met on a train and went back to the hotel..That only stopped because she quite liked Raffaele so became exclusive with him. So again my question is why is she not a whore and Meredith is...?

Waiting to Be Heard: A Memoir
By Amanda Knox (who got paid $4 million for it)

Quote:
By the end of the first chapter of Amanda Knox's memoir Waiting to Be Heard, she got her first vibrator, flew to Italy, had sex with a stranger she met on a train, smoked weed, and got herpes. She's, like, cool. Or at the very least she was normal

Knox's book is probably the most prominent story of slut-shaming since The Scarlet Letter, but so much more important and shocking since: 1.) It's true; and 2.) This **** didn't happen 400 years ago in an intolerant Puritan village. It happened this century on a global stage, where she was vilified in the same tabloids that giddily cover the "fabulousness" of the Sex and the City movies.

It's an engaging read, and if her roommate Meredith Kercher had never been murdered, Knox's tale could've easily been made into a breezy, chick lit beach read: one naive girl's steamy romp through Italy as she discovers just who she is, one mistake at a time (the cover art would probably be an open backpack with bras and maps falling out of it, set against a pink backdrop). She gets one of those bunny vibrators, smokes joints with her roommates, finds a job at a bar, and has three one-night stands in as many months before meeting a guy she really likes. Any blunders with the language or cultural differences would've been depicted as humorous yet endearing gaffes.

Instead, all of those things were used to paint Knox as a sex-craved, druggie slob, satanic psychopathic murderer. It is so ******* crazy how there was literally no evidence connecting her to the crime—other than her coerced confession (during which she was smacked and hit in the head and denied use of the bathroom) and botched forensic testing of an incriminating substance that later turned out to be rye bread—and that Rudy Guede the guy who actually viciously raped and murdered Kercher (his DNA and bloody hand and shoe print were found at the crime scene and inside Kercher's body) got a lesser sentence than Knox because he cooperated with the prosecution by testifying against her. Her case was based on her behavior, much of which was lied about or embellished. (There were no cartwheels! She didn't buy a G-string and camisole after the murder! She bought briefs with a cartoon cow on them because she wasn't allowed in her home, now a crime scene.)

Yet, people still question her innocence and her acquittal was reversed. Reading her book and learning how poorly she was treated by the Italian law enforcement and legal system and about the routine sexual harassment she endured in prison from her jailers because of her slutty reputation, it's infuriating. Especially when she candidly discusses the kind of "character" evidence that helped convict her, and you realize just how much you relate to it. If your weed-smoking, housekeeping, dorkiness and sex life were put on trial, how would you come across?

From her book, here's a list of reasons we are Amanda Knox.

1.) She's a nerd.

I was the quirky kid who hung out with the sulky manga-readers, the ostracized gay kids, and the theater geeks.

2.) She's serious about her munchies.

After we smoked pot we would choose a food category—burgers, pizza, gyros, whatever—and wander around the neighborhood until we found what we considered the best in its class.

3.) She has good friends.

Funny, irreverent Brett brought me a small, pink, bunny-shaped vibrator.

4.) She owns her sexuality.

I left for Italy having decided I needed to change that. For me, sex was emotional, and I didn't want it to be anymore—I hated feeling dependent on anyone else. I wanted sex to be about empowerment and pleasure, not about, Does this person like me? Will he still like me tomorrow?

Casual sex was, for my generation, simply what you did.

5.) She's a lot of fun.

We shared a joint and then, high and giggly, we went to his hotel room. I'd just turned twenty. This was my first bona fide one-night stand.

6.) She's a pothead.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I'll share a joint.

Around our house, marijuana was as common as pasta.

"Do you like marijuana?" I blurted.

We chilled out in the common room and smoked a joint while I played Beatles songs on the guitar for an hour or so.

The marijuana was starting to kick in. "You know what makes me laugh?" I asked. "Making faces. See." I crossed my eyes and puffed out my cheeks.

7.) She's less than a master in the art of seduction, but gets laid anyway.

We made faces until we collided into a kiss. Then we had sex.

8.) She caught an STD from an Italian stallion.

I broke out with a gigantic cold sore on my top lip that Dolly and I figured must be oral herpes—from Cristiano.

9.) As a progressive, independent, feminist-y girl, people naturally thought she was lezzie.

n high school I had been unpopular as well, because the people in my school thought I was a lesbian.

10.) She accidentally leaves swirl stains.

The only awkward interaction we had was when Meredith gently explained the limitations of Italian plumbing .Her face a little strained with embarrassment, she approached me in my room and said, "Amanda, I'm sorry to bring this up with you. I don't know if you've noticed, but with our toilets, you really need to use the brush every time."

11.) Her gallows humor.

"I'm starving. And I'd really like to say that I could kill for a pizza but it just doesn't seem right."

12.) How she combines 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.

I read a chapter in Harry Potter. We watched a movie. We cooked dinner. We smoked a joint. Raffaele and I had sex. And then I went to sleep.

They were "kids", enjoying life, all of them. Sex/drugs/rock-in-roll/work/sex/drugs/rock-in-roll & pizza.

Meredith did not deserve to die.
oralloy

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 05:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Sorry,

You should be. Your lies about Amanda are despicable.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
She's written a book oralloy,

Raffaele wrote a book too.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
She is "allowed" to be a youngster and have one night stands and smoke pot but you are claiming she had one and that was on a train.

I stated clearly that she did not have sex with the guy on the train.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
No she had 3 at least and the first she met on a train and went back to the hotel..

Liar.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
So again my question is why is she not a whore and Meredith is...?

Well first, your sadistic lies about Amanda are not reality.

And second, perhaps you should look up the definition of whore. The word refers to someone who trades sex for cash or goods.

Kercher was the one who was letting the neighbors "hump her up her rear" (for lack of a more delicate way of putting it) in exchange for drugs.

Quote:
By the end of the first chapter of Amanda Knox's memoir Waiting to Be Heard, she got her first vibrator, flew to Italy, had sex with a stranger she met on a train, smoked weed, and got herpes.

As already noted, she did not have sex with the guy on the train.

I doubt that she got herpes, though I can't say for sure. Young people can have cold sores break out simply from being under high stress. Certainly it is none of our business either way.

Quote:
Her case was based on her behavior, much of which was lied about or embellished.

Hey look, the book reviewer is talking about your horrible lies.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Meredith did not deserve to die.

Amanda does not deserve to have you spout page after page of horrible lies about her.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 06:44 pm
@oralloy,
Creditable references Oralloy.

See, Amanda also slept with a drug dealer for drugs.

Like I said, they were free spirited girls. One was murdered and the other went to jail both did drugs, both had casual sex and I linked you to the guy on the train, she went back to a hotel with him and had sex for the first time in her life.

She is no saint. I am not lying, it's here in black and white and she has written it in her own book ..

What do you think about her making $4 million out of all of this? She's now a millionaire. She could have let the killer in, most definitely........

Quote:
In an article in Newsweek, reporter and author Barbie Latza Nadeau described how the media’s insatiable appetite for “Foxy Knoxy” had pushed Kercher, the British victim, off the front page.

The American TV networks, especially, were generous to the Knox family, paying for airline tickets and meals when trials were in session. On the night of one of the verdicts, a high-powered American producer even babysat Knox’s little sisters in exchange for God only knows what,” she wrote.

Amid the media frenzy, Kercher’s sister, Stephanie, said in 2011 that she feared “Meredith has been almost forgotten in all this”.

And last year she admitted that the family may never be given the answers they so badly want. “I think we’re still on a journey to the truth,” she said. “It may be we don’t ever really know what happened that night and that’s something we’ll have to come to terms with.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11823193

Quote:
Who is the real 'Foxy Knoxy'?

Details soon began emerging of Amanda's private life - her "Foxy Knoxy" nickname, the drug-taking and claims she slept with several men after she arrived in Italy.

In letters from his jail cell, co-defendant Raffaele Sollecito wrote: "The Amanda I know... lives a carefree life."

'Party girl'

"Her only thought is the pursuit of pleasure," he wrote to his father.

"But," he adds, "even the thought that she could be a killer is impossible for me."

Reporters descended on Knox's home city of Seattle in search of more details of her private life.

They discovered that the University of Washington student had been fined in 2007 for her role in a drunken party that police were called to.

We will take this as far as we have to
Knox's family

A picture began to be painted of a "party girl" who abused drink and drugs and had an active sex life.

Tabloid interest intensified after it emerged that Knox had written a short story on a social networking site about a man who drugs and rapes a young girl.

In it, one character remarks: "A thing you have to know about chicks is that they don't know what they want."

Quote:
Could a drug dealer who had sex with Amanda Knox be a vital clue in solving Meredith Kercher's murder?

Italian prosecutor from Amanda Knox trial 'gave newspaper list of drug-dealer names associated with American student'
Drug ring was allegedly uncovered during investigation of Meredith Kercher's murder after numbers found on Knox's cell phone
Prosecutors are preparing to use Knox's alleged links to the cocaine ring to extradite her to Italy
Knox vowed never to 'willingly' return to Italy, where she and ex Raffaele Sollecito were reconvicted earlier this year of the killing of Miss Kercher

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709810/Meredith-Kercher-murder-Drug-dealer-sex-Amanda-Knox-new-clue.html#ixzz3X94OiRAP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11000907/Amanda-Knox-drug-dealer-associate-arrested-for-attempted-knife-murder.html

Quote:
Amanda Knox 'drug dealer' associate arrested for attempted knife murder

Amanda Knox allegedly had sexual relationship with cocaine dealer with links to violent criminal.

Amanda Knox's alleged links to a circle of Italian cocaine dealers could provide new clues in the murder of British student Meredith Kercher almost seven years ago.

The Italian prosecutor in the murder trial allegedly recently gave a local newspaper the names of the men, one of whom was a known associate of Knox whose number was found on her cell phone.

the American met the student from Rome on a train from Milan to Florence and shared a joint with him.

They stayed in touch with the man, only identified as 'F', dealing drugs to Knox and occasionally having a sexual relationship with her.

Police papers allegedly show calls had been made between the 26-year-old American and a drug dealer in the days before and after the murder of Miss Kercher.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709810/Meredith-Kercher-murder-Drug-dealer-sex-Amanda-Knox-new-clue.html#ixzz3X955zlQd

FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 07:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
But Knox, writing under the name Foxy Knoxy, also reveals a different side to her character with a series of short stories - one concerns a stalker and another talks about the drugging and rape of a young woman.

In the latter, an older brother Edgar, challenges his younger brother Kyle over a woman called Victoria.

His brother responds, laughing: "Icky Vicky, huh? Jeez, Edgar. You had me going there. A thing you have to know about chicks is that they don't know what they want," before attacking him.

Detectives currently questioning Knox are expected to trawl through the blogs, and every element of her life, in the coming days, looking for any clues as to how an average young woman at the beginning one of the most exciting periods of her life might have been caught up in murderous sexual violence.

It was Knox and her Italian boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, who claim to have first found Meredith Kercher's body at the house the two girls shared.

Knox gave an alibi to police but in the four days after the killing, it allegedly began to crumble.

She last logged onto her MySpace page on Monday - four days after the killing, but will not have seen messages of support posted by friends telling her they love her and to "stay strong".

Before this week's events, she corresponded regularly with friends and family back home, telling them "I still miss those people I love".

Of her new life in Europe, the primary school teacher's daughter wrote in a blog on October 15: "I've actually been living in Italy for about a month now and I've had classes for two weeks so far. Everything is going great.

"I really like the Italian lifestyle. everything shuts down in the middle of the day so everyone can have a three hour lunch break. I love it. I wish we had that in America.

"I think Americans work too much and don't live. Having that time in the middle of the day reminds you that life really isn't all about going to work and making money.

"It's about who you are and what you choose to do and who you choose to spend your time with."

She also refers to the man who is suspected of carrying out the killing with her, Congolese bar owner Patrick Lumumba.

"I've been working every night (except for Monday night) from 10pm to 2.30am at a bar called Le Chic. It's a really small place owned by this man from the Congo. His name is Patrick," she wrote.

She makes no mention of Sollecito in her profile.

She is however chided by her aunt - who is unnamed on MySpace- for having a picture of an apparently naked man called Federico on her page.

Her aunt warned her: "Do not get naked with strange Italian men!!” Knox replied that Federico was just a friend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568639/Amanda-Knox-wrote-stories-about-rape.html

Quote:
This was the Knox caught drunk in a video on YouTube; the Knox who sent an email to a friend saying she had sex with a man on a train. This was the woman who posted to MySpace a story about a woman drugged and raped and who had a picture taken of herself aiming a machine gun at the camera and captioned it "the Nazi". Her flatmates only saw her cry once and a detective was horrified to find her turning cartwheels in the police station while Sollecito was being interrogated.

Quote:
So many were taken aback to learn that, by the time she was arrested at the age of 20, Knox had had sex with seven men. They were less outraged by how this information was obtained: Knox was told in prison she was HIV-positive and asked to write a list of her lovers. Before she was told that a mistake had been made, the list was passed to investigators, one of whom passed it to a journalist.

Quote:
Nobody denies Knox was tipsy in the YouTube video. But her mother said the rape story was for a degree course (in creative writing),

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/04/two-faces-of-amanda-knox
wandeljw

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 08:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
We all find oralloy's posts to be despicable, but two wrongs do not make a right. The news articles you cite were written between 2007 and 2009, when sensationalist stories about Amanda Knox were being published. Meredith Kercher is not honored by perpetuating old witch-hunt tales about Amanda Knox.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 08:35 pm
@wandeljw,
I know Smile But I'm trying to make a point that Amanda was not a saint. Her take on herself, sleeping around is current, her $4 million payout is current and I would believe that they did trick her in jail re HIV whereby she claimed she had slept with 7 men..

I'm merely trying to point those things out I get your point and soooo I'll see if I can find current information that may give Meredith some further dignity to Oralloy's put down of her. Point taken on board.
oralloy

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
But I'm trying to make a point that Amanda was not a saint.

What you don't seem to get is, your sadistic lies don't reflect on Amanda. Your sadistic lies reflect only on you. (And you are a horrible person indeed.)