Amanda Knox

oralloy

Mon 5 May, 2014 08:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Amanda Knox alibi challenged after CCTV footage emerges from night of Meredith Kercher’s murder
Quote:
Amanda Knox’s alibi for the murder of the British student Meredith Kercher could now be in doubt after an Italian TV programme released CCTV footage which appears to show her on the night of the killing six and a half years ago.

The American, who was studying in the university city of Perugia at the time, has consistently denied the murder and said there is no evidence placing her at the home she then shared with Ms Kercher.

Yet black and white video footage has now emerged which the investigative programme Quarto Grado said was taken from a nearby security camera and time-stamped 8.53pm on 1 November 2007 - the night of the murder.
... ... ...

It's a bogus claim designed to distract everyone from the fact that the corrupt judge fabricated all the claims in his recent motivations report.

No actual threat to Amanda or Raffaele beyond the distraction it is producing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 5 May, 2014 09:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I think that it would be legally correct.

Sad

I hope the Kerchers will have to answer for what they're doing.
oralloy

Tue 6 May, 2014 10:02 pm
http://i.imgur.com/wEV7t5q.jpg
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 7 May, 2014 12:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

I'll send them a medal and a bottle of champ.
oralloy

Wed 7 May, 2014 08:59 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
oralloy wrote:

I'll send them a medal and a bottle of champ.

Not surprising, considering that you're a scumbag who smiles at the thought of stealing a kid's inheritance left to him by his dead mother, and who cackles with glee at the thought of sending innocent people to prison in the furtherance of that theft.

I hope that you as well will have to answer for your inhumanity.
Olivier5

Thu 8 May, 2014 07:45 pm
@oralloy,
I'll give myself a chocolate medal and another glass of champ...
oralloy

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:22 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I'll give myself a chocolate medal and another glass of champ...

"Evil scumbags rewarding themselves for being evil scumbags" does not count as "answering for their inhumanity".
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Just a reminder:

If the media claims that Amanda or Raffaele said something, but there is no unedited video of them saying it, then they didn't say it.

Please no one hassle Raffaele for what the media is pretending that he is saying.

He is saying nothing of the sort.

As above ↑↑↑↑↑
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:18 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
It's not like they made a snap judgement. They have spent literally years making the determination that she is guilty. I think you saw her photograph and fell in love and want to protect her. Open your eyes.

I know I responded to your vile posts back when they were fresh, but having come across them again, I feel compelled to reiterate that you truly are a monster.

Reading your posts is like staring directly into the face of evil.
Lordyaswas

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:29 am
@oralloy,
I think a little perspective is required here, Oral, otherwise people will begin to think that you're a bit of a weirdo.
oralloy

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:41 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
I think a little perspective is required here, Oral, otherwise people will begin to think that you're a bit of a weirdo.

What additional perspective is necessary? Thugs who support lynching innocent people are despicable beyond description.

In any case, I will never be ashamed of doing the right thing. If anyone condemns me for that, it is a reflection of their own immorality.
Lordyaswas

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:53 am
@oralloy,
That's the ticket. You've toned it down nicely.

Well done.
oralloy

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:08 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
That's the ticket. You've toned it down nicely.
Well done.

The difference in my tone is based entirely on the sort of person that I am responding to.

Some of the people who post in this thread are the sort of person who would dip puppies in boiling water for fun. I really don't see you as that sort of person.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:10 am
@Lordyaswas,
Don't give weirdos a bad name. Most weirdos aren't middle aged virgins who still live with their parents and spend all day fantasising about killing babies.

Oralboy has a long way to go before he can reach the (relative) dizzy heights of being a weirdo.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:24 am
@Lordyaswas,
See what I mean, absolutely no saving graces at all. Now he's fantasising about paedophilia. It's just as well there's no broadband down his way because the cable operator has seen The Hills Have Eyes.
oralloy

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Now he's fantasising about paedophilia.

Ewww. Don't be gross. Denouncing you for raping your own children doesn't mean that I fantasize about the hideous beasts.

izzythepush wrote:
It's just as well there's no broadband down his way

Coming soon I understand. Some sort of grant from the Obama Administration to expand rural infrastructure.

100% chance I'll be able to get a wireless signal if I build a 7 story tower. Once their new equipment is up and running they'll come and do some signal testing here, and there are fair odds that I might be able to get a signal just with a rooftop antenna. If not, it'll be time to start pricing giant towers.

Azeroth here I come!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
izzythepush

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:57 am
@oralloy,
You're the one projecting your sick fantasies onto other people's children. You're a pathetic hate filled piece of excrement with absolutely no redeeming features, and an object lesson in how never feeling the embrace of another human being can turn someone into a festering bag of malice.

You're the most disgusting creature on A2K, which is why most people have you on ignore. It's pretty clear what you are.
Moment-in-Time

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 09:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Don't give weirdos a bad name. Most weirdos aren't middle aged virgins who still live with their parents and spend all day fantasising about killing babies.

Do you know the poster, Oralloy, personally? Do you know the exclusive particulars of where he lives, with whom he lives, or are you so closely identified with him that you're like a psychiatrist knowing his innermost mental thoughts? If someone told you this can you confirm that such intimate details about the Oralloy poster is factual? Or are you just repeating info regarding said poster because your aim is to place him in a retarded category?!

Izzythepush, there is no one more opposed to Oralloy's hateful abnormal rhetoric than I, and so I place him on ignore. You profess to be a teacher, and in the world of academics, a teacher usually is a role model. For instance, by all accounts one can see Oralloy is not 100% sound....like what normal person would belittle or denigrate the parents (Kerchers) whose child was brutally murdered? Or slander the murder victim beyond description because people refer Amanda Knox as a SLUT? Or suggest all new born Italian babies should be ground into dog food?! These are not the thoughts of a normal human being. So, seeing what one is dealing with in the poster, Oralloy, why would you then make fun of such an individual by saying he's a "40-year old virgin living at home with his parents" especially since you are unable to validate such criticism, even if someone confided this to you?!

What does it make a person like you look like?! As civilized human beings, supposedly with all our faculties, why would we lower ourselves to making fun of someone who is obviously troubled mentally? Are we so INSECURE that in our anger we lash out at people who deserve our compassion and understanding?

Oralloy is who he is. His "certainty" regarding the Amanda Knox trial, especially since he was not an eye witness or given classified evidence by both sides of the isle (the Defense and the Prosecutor) regarding said case, proves he's not dealing with a full deck because one's certainty means one is infallible. One's certainty means without doubt and there are so still so many questions regarding Knox that might never be resolved.

Quote:
Oralboy has a long way to go before he can reach the (relative) dizzy heights of being a weirdo.

Oralloy is merely displaying the role he was born into.
izzythepush

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:58 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
After what he said about my kids, you're having a laugh.