@izzythepush,
Wow, you are half a wit.
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:42 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Advocate wrote:
I heared that it is very iffy whether we would extradite Amanda. But it is possible that the USA would do it.

Why would we extradite a clearly innocent person to a third-world hellhole with a history of criminal abuse against her?

What we really need to do is have the US military start killing Italian judges (bonus points if we can get their children as collateral damage).

We would extradite as a matter of reciprocity. We would want Italy to extradite terrorists, master criminals, et al., to us (without Italy judging whether there is guilt.)
Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:46 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Didn't you say you thought she was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?

Did Advocate really say he thought Amanda Knox was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?! If so, damn, one cannot help wondering which mental institution he's writing from and how long he's been a patient there?

I guess I hurt MIT's feelings when I pointed out the absurdity of her statement that there were plenty of Muslims in the ME 2,000 years ago. Small minded that she is, she is, in her feeble way, striking out at me. I love it.
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:48 pm
@gungasnake,
Your post on Corrie is just too good.
Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Amanda Knox is clearly as guilty as ****. Italy is a beautiful country, where Wi-Fi and broadband are easily available, unlike the flyblown backwater where the impotent oralboy squats.

Amanda is "as guilty s ****." Gee, just how guilty is that? I never thought of "****" as a type of measurement, duh.
McTag

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 02:28 pm

How is the new trial going? It's not reported here that I have seen.

I think there's something strange about that woman. But no-one gets convicted for behaving strangely, at least outwith the USA.
izzythepush

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 02:29 pm
@Advocate,
That's because you've got nothing in the way of an imagination.

Quote:
duh.

Your new catchphrase suits you.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:01 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
How is the new trial going? It's not reported here that I have seen.
The Guardian had had two reports recently:
November 25: Amanda Knox prosecutor urges judges not to repeat 'mistake' of acquitta
November 26: Amanda Knox prosecutor calls for 30-year prison sentence
Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

That's because you've got nothing in the way of an imagination.

Advocate wrote:
Quote:
duh.
Quote:

Your new catchphrase suits you.

Now Izzy, no where in my post did I claim Advocate to be a great intellect, nor am I claiming him to be super-Stupid; however, when it comes to just ordinary commonsense, he is no where to be detected on the radar. Besides, people just lurking below the mental radar seldom are creative.
Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The Guardian had had two reports recently:
November 25: Amanda Knox prosecutor urges judges not to repeat 'mistake' of acquittal
November 26: Amanda Knox prosecutor calls for 30-year prison sentence

Yes, Walter, these are the two articles I read in the Guardian recently.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:39 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Now Izzy, no where in my post did I claim Advocate to be a great intellect,

That's a claim that nobody's willing to make.
Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:41 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
I think there's something strange about that woman.

A number of people have voiced this opinion. In the era identified with AIDS it does not pay to possess the morals of an alley cat.
ossobuco

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 03:49 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I disagree with advocate on just about any post about israel (which, by the way, I don't hate), but he's a person of wit on other matters.

The insulting stuff is debilitating; as the starter of this thread I was very disheartened when it turned into a hell on wheels spat fest.

I haven't followed this part of the trial sequence, have just read headlines once in a while. As many of you know, I love italy. I also love my country, the u.s.a., and some others. Both of them are glorious and terrible in almost countless ways and so is the rest of the earth.

I agree with mc tag that amanda is a strange one, but I wasn't watching that apartment that night and simply don't know if she is guilty or not. I'll be interested in the verdict.
Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 04:12 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:

I disagree with advocate on just about any post about israel (which, by the way, I don't hate), but he's a person of wit on other matters.

I know Advocate will love you for that statement, Ossobuco. BTW, have you ever noticed how he insults Izzy and me and on one racist thread he is in total sync with the race baiter!? Why are you so selective in those you criticize? Advocate is not only demeaning to me and Izzy but I find him to be wantonly cruel in his attacks especially when it comes to Israel. There is nothing else I have in common with the poster. I do wish I were of a mind to apologize to you, my fellow poster, regarding my response against Advocate, but I cannot, simply because I meant every word.
oralloy

@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The sneering comment by me was really in poor taste.

It has been quite a long time since you've said anything that wasn't in poor taste.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
It's very possible Advocate considered Knox to have been protesting like Rachel Corrie and she too was run over.

Nonsense.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
CNN Chris Cuomo interviewed Knox and it was more or less her body language which signaled she was guilty.

There is nothing whatsoever that indicates that she is guilty (in fact, the evidence has been clear from the beginning that she and Raffaele are innocent).

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Recently in this latest repeal trial Amanda has been pronounced guilty for lying on the Congolese bar owner, for saying he killed Kercher when he wasn't even in the apartment.

That freak Lumumba got what he deserved when he lost his bar. If he really wants to work in a bar, he can get a job in someone else's bar (I bet the little freak would be really good at scrubbing dirty dishes).

Every single conviction that Amanda and Raffaele end up with will all be overturned by the European Court of Human Rights, which will then order Italy to pay them both many millions of Euros.

(I know Walter recently claimed that the whole of Europe was a third-world hellhole with no regard for human rights, and I played along with that. But in the real world, the European Court of Human Rights has a much higher regard for ethics than Walter claims it does.)

Germany is encouraged to continue with their strong Euro policies. We do not want Italy being able to just print off money to pay Amanda and Raffaele. We want to force Italy to close children's hospitals and shut down pension funds.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The fact that she blatantly blurted out the African did it tells us a lot about her moral code.

The fact that thugs who support Palestinian vermin, think that it is OK for the Italian Police to beat false statements out of innocent people and then blame the innocent people for what was done to them, shows just what vermin the Palestinians are.

It'll be a lot of fun when the Palestinian vermin finally start getting deported out of the West Bank. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of freaks.

(I know, terrible use of commas above, but it keeps the sentence ordered and I don't want to waste time rewriting it.)
0 Replies

oralloy

@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
We would extradite as a matter of reciprocity. We would want Italy to extradite terrorists, master criminals, et al., to us (without Italy judging whether there is guilt.)

If Italy decides to side with the 9/11 attackers, that will be even more reason to bomb them.

We don't extradite innocent Americans to third-world hellholes with a history of human rights violations.

I guess anything can happen, but I'd hope that Italy would be intelligent enough to not even ask for extradition.

If they do ask, they'll likely get a pretty rude response.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 04:13 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
A number of people have voiced this opinion.

It is noteworthy that every single one of them is an immoral thug who supports sending innocent people to prison.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
In the era identified with AIDS it does not pay to possess the morals of an alley cat.

The only person here who possessed such morals is the Kercher whore.

I think all ethical people can agree that it is a fine thing that the Kercher whore is now dead.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 04:15 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
The insulting stuff is debilitating; as the starter of this thread I was very disheartened when it turned into a hell on wheels spat fest.

That's a strange thing for you to say, considering you were one of the scumbags who chose name-calling over a rational discussion of evidence.

ossobuco wrote:
I agree with mc tag that amanda is a strange one,

You're a scumbag who likes to lynch innocent people.

ossobuco wrote:
I'll be interested in the verdict.

It'll be a pretty uninteresting verdict. Cassation ordered them to find Amanda and Raffaele guilty, and they'll follow their orders.

I expect that Italy will be smart enough to not ask for extradition.

Eventually the European Court of Human Rights will stomp all over Italy. Hopefully with Germany's strong Euro policies, Italy will have to close some children's hospitals to pay off Amanda and Raffaele.

You can never go wrong with dead Italian Children.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 05:31 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I like Izzy a great deal, the brat, and know you less well, but like you and often agree with you. But you two and many others who are smart people engage in fluorescent insults to the person, who may have done the insulting first so you feel fine about insulting back. I won't say ad hominem since I'm now confused about that: I'll say it's a way of melding disagreement with personal lambasts. I am famously not perfect, so - many of us do it. This 65 page thread is almost blank for page after page for me since I use the ignore button for people I think it is useless to even to try to discuss things with.

People vary and we can learn from people we disagree with, once in a while, but I see a2k being a rondelay of useless yelling. This would turn possible new smart posters off, and rightly so.