Amanda Knox

oralloy

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 07:41 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Especially the bit where he says he's human. I mean, come on!

When Guede goes off on his killing spree, try to make sure that your family stays safe. France isn't too far from Italy, and I'd feel bad if you became one of his victims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 06:08 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Bentinie wrote:
Raffaele through video has promised to appear at his second trial once it gets underway.

Yes. I had hoped that it was just BS. But apparently he wishes to speak before the court.
Perhaps he could arrive, say his piece, and then head back to that Caribbean resort?

Well, he's back in Italy and plans to speak in court tomorrow.

I hope his return to Italy doesn't turn out to be a grave mistake.

(Incidentally, this is their third trial.)
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:21 pm
I heared that it is very iffy whether we would extradite Amanda. But it is possible that the USA would do it.
izzythepush

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:23 pm
@Advocate,
Didn't you say you thought she was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?
oralloy

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:39 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I heared that it is very iffy whether we would extradite Amanda. But it is possible that the USA would do it.

Why would we extradite a clearly innocent person to a third-world hellhole with a history of criminal abuse against her?

What we really need to do is have the US military start killing Italian judges (bonus points if we can get their children as collateral damage).
Rockhead

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:41 pm
@oralloy,
"(bonus points if we can get their children as collateral damage)"

nope. nothing wrong with your reality...

firkin psycopath.
oralloy

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Wrong person. The bulldozer squashed some sort of worthless anti-Semite.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:49 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
firkin psycopath.

You missed out impotent.
oralloy

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
nope. nothing wrong with your reality...

There is no "my" reality. There is only reality. But there is indeed nothing wrong with reality.

Rockhead wrote:
firkin psycopath.

Your lack of morals and ethics makes you unable to perceive why humans are outraged over what Italy is doing.

And if the children of an Italian judge are killed in the same military strike that kills the judge, that falls well within the accepted definition of collateral damage.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You missed out impotent.

As usual, you are lying. But you're too stupid to be any good at it.

It is technically true that there are things that I am unable to achieve (just as is the case with every other person). But I certainly manage to achieve everything that I want to achieve.
oralloy

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:10 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
You missed out impotent.

As usual, you are lying. But you're too stupid to be any good at it.

It is technically true that there are things that I am unable to achieve (just as is the case with every other person). But I certainly manage to achieve everything that I want to achieve.

Actually, scratch that. You are correct in one narrow meaning.

Broadband is not yet available where I live, and I cannot make World of Warcraft work on dialup any longer. That is actually a source of considerable frustration to me. I miss my beautiful Azeroth.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Did Advocate really say he thought Amanda Knox was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?! If so, damn, one cannot help wondering which mental institution he's writing from and how long he's been a patient there?
gungasnake

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

That would be Rachel Corey, referred to on FreeRepublic as "St. pancake"...

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics/corrie.JPG

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/freebirdny/rachel-corrie-flag-burner.jpg?t=1268244975

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-nbP_ZowOgAs/S5fNJu_AUrI/AAAAAAAAA_8/e-WHFbGT7dc/s800/RC%252520Happy%252520Meal.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8Pfzn.jpg

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2923929/posts?page=54
izzythepush

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 02:16 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Yes he did, because he's pretty ignorant, and rather dim, all round.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 06:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Why would we extradite a clearly innocent person to a third-world hellhole with a history of criminal abuse against her?

Unfortunately, our own legal system isn't in much better shape at present.

http://able2know.org/topic/227836-1
oralloy

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 07:55 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Unfortunately, our own legal system isn't in much better shape at present.

True, but at least we Americans speak out against our system and struggle to reform it.

The Italians are actually delighted by the fact that they're so horrifically evil.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 09:26 am
Amanda Knox is clearly as guilty as ****. Italy is a beautiful country, where Wi-Fi and broadband are easily available, unlike the flyblown backwater where the impotent oralboy squats.
oralloy

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Amanda Knox is clearly as guilty as ****.

Stop lying, scumbag. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that the Kercher whore was killed by Guede and Guede alone.

izzythepush wrote:
Italy is a beautiful country,

Anyone who is vile enough to support Palestinian vermin will always think evil is beautiful. That's why such scum always delights in the idea of sending innocent people to prison.

This should be remembered when Israel starts deporting all the Palestinian vermin out of the West Bank. The fact that Palestinian vermin are linked to such evil scumbags means that they deserve no sympathy at all.
oralloy

Thu 28 Nov, 2013 10:20 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The evidence has been clear from the beginning that the Kercher whore was killed by Guede and Guede alone.

And it was a particularly brutal crime at that. Guede broke in through a window, cut Kercher's throat, then raped her as the blood was gushing from her neck.

Then he took her phones so she could not summon medical aid for herself, locked her in her room so she could not escape, and went out dancing at a nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her bedroom.

If anyone ever doubts the power and justness of Karma, all they have to do is look at how the persecution of Amanda and Raffaele led directly to Guede getting a series of huge sentence reductions. He's only a few months away from day-release parole now. Very Happy
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:52 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:

Did Advocate really say he thought Amanda Knox was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?! If so, damn, one cannot help wondering which mental institution he's writing from and how long he's been a patient there?

Happy Friday, Izzy. I would like to modify my statement above regarding Advocate. I do not believe Advocate to be so out of it that's he's institutionalized. The sneering comment by me was really in poor taste. I do, nevertheless, believe Advocate to be so rabidly pro-Israel that he finds it difficult to consider any event outside Israel of notable importance. So it's quite understandable he would think Amanda Knox was run over by IDF tanks. After all, in Jenin (2002) Israeli Defense Forces bulldozed many homes and it's said some people rushed to other homes to escape while some were trapped and run over. It's very possible Advocate considered Knox to have been protesting like Rachel Corrie and she too was run over.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/israel3/israel0502-01.htm

On a related note, the Knox case had been going on for some while before I became aware of it. CNN Chris Cuomo interviewed Knox and it was more or less her body language which signaled she was guilty. Recently in this latest repeal trial Amanda has been pronounced guilty for lying on the Congolese bar owner, for saying he killed Kercher when he wasn't even in the apartment. The fact that she blatantly blurted out the African did it tells us a lot about her moral code.