Amanda Knox

oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:13 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I like Izzy a great deal, the brat, and know you less well, but like you and often agree with you.

You're a scumbag who supports sending innocent people to prison. And you like people who share your hideous ideals.

ossobuco wrote:
But you two and many others who are smart people engage in fluorescent insults to the person, who may have done the insulting first so you feel fine about insulting back.

Moment-in-Time is indeed smart.

You and izzythepush, no. You two freaks are pretty stupid.

None of you are insulting "back". You thugs spew insults because, being unethical scumbags who fight for injustice, you have no facts to rely on.

ossobuco wrote:
This 65 page thread is almost blank for page after page for me since I use the ignore button for people I think it is useless to even to try to discuss things with.

You have no real counter to those of us who present facts. Your only hope for spreading injustice and misery is to avoid confronting facts whenever possible.

ossobuco wrote:
People vary and we can learn from people we disagree with, once in a while, but I see a2k being a rondelay of useless yelling. This would turn possible new smart posters off, and rightly so.

Well, you're the one who brought the name-calling freak show (or one of the ones at least). Go blame yourself maybe.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:13 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
Didn't you say you thought she was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer?

That would be Rachel Corey, referred to on FreeRepublic as "St. pancake"...

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics/corrie.JPG

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/freebirdny/rachel-corrie-flag-burner.jpg?t=1268244975

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-nbP_ZowOgAs/S5fNJu_AUrI/AAAAAAAAA_8/e-WHFbGT7dc/s800/RC%252520Happy%252520Meal.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8Pfzn.jpg

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2923929/posts?page=54

Your post on Corrie is just too good.

I agree. I liked his post too. Very Happy
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:17 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
How is the new trial going? It's not reported here that I have seen.

Well, there are witnesses that the prosecution might hope would establish guilt if only they could somehow become credible.

There are witnesses that the defense hopes would establish innocence if only someone would pay attention to what they have to say.

And then there is Luciano Aviello.

Luciano Aviello is a fairly unremarkable mobster who is serving a long prison term for some sort of undecipherable mafia activity. His brother was a mobster who ran afoul of rival mobsters and is off on an extended stay with Jimmy Hoffa.

Luciano Aviello claims that his now-dead brother helped to murder the Kercher whore. His claims have no credibility whatsoever. He can't even describe the crime accurately.

Luciano Aviello also says he wants to be a woman, and that he will testify for whatever side agrees to pay for his sex change surgery.

(Personally I think the entire thing is just him being a clown because he has nothing better to do in prison, but whatever.)

Of all the witnesses they could bring in to hear testimony from, the only person that the freaks, sorry I mean Italians, decided to hear from is: Luciano Aviello.

They had a big show where a long train of prison vehicles brought him to the courthouse with lights flashing and sirens blaring, and he strode into court all dressed up in women's clothing, looking quite a bit like Corporal Klinger from an old episode of MASH.

Upon taking the stand, he told the court all about a seance where the ghost of his dead brother had confessed to helping to kill the Kercher whore.

Then the long train of prison vehicles took him back to prison.

I covered this a few pages back with my "Clown Day at the Court" post. I predicted at the time that this might actually be the high point of the trial. And it seems I was right.

Other than having Corporal Klinger come and give official courtroom testimony about what the ghost of his dead brother told him at a seance, the only other thing the trial has done is: re-test the knife from Raffaele's kitchen.

Given the fact that the knife is not at all compatible with the dimensions of the murder weapon, and the fact that there has been overwhelming evidence from the start that Guede committed the crime all by himself, no one who isn't a retard thinks that this knife was ever involved in any crime, but they went ahead and retested it anyway.

The only thing they managed to prove is that Amanda used the knife to slice some carrots in Raffaele's kitchen.

Anyway, that's it for the trial. Like I predicted, "Clown Day at the Court" was the high point. That and the futile DNA test are the sum total of the entire trial, and now they are into the closing arguments.

McTag wrote:
I think there's something strange about that woman.

You're a freak who likes to lynch innocent people.

McTag wrote:
But no-one gets convicted for behaving strangely, at least outwith the USA.

Stop lying, scumball. You third world freaks not only convict people for acting strangely, you even convict people on false charges of acting strangely.
0 Replies

korkamann

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:34 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
We would extradite as a matter of reciprocity.

Right. The US has an extradition treaty with our ally, Italy. Each country has its own rules and respective countries are bound by oath to respect the other's rules. When it comes to extradition treaties there are no stipulations among allies as to who can or cannot be extradited when it comes to common criminality. If Amanda is found guilt in Italy, chances are the Italian government will ask the US to return her so her sentence may be carried out in Italy. If not, what good is the extradition between nations? Ms. Knox is no reason for the US to renege on its contract with the Italian government.
oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 07:08 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
Right. The US has an extradition treaty with our ally, Italy. Each country has its own rules and respective countries are bound by oath to respect the other's rules.

Nonsense. Stop making things up. Nations are free to ignore extradition requests as they see fit.

korkamann wrote:
If Amanda is found guilt in Italy, chances are the Italian government will ask the US to return her so her sentence may be carried out in Italy.

I'd think Italy would be smarter than that. They are likely to get a pretty rude response if they have the audacity to ask.

korkamann wrote:
Ms. Knox is no reason for the US to renege on its contract with the Italian government.

I think you'll find that the US is not inclined to extradite innocent people to third-world hellholes with a history of human rights violations.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:21 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:

I like Izzy a great deal, the brat, and know you less well, but like you and often agree with you.

Firstly, let me say I, too, like Izzy. I find him intelligent and straightforard. Secondly, I like your compliment to me. I like you too, finding you to be a person having a strong interest in or concern for human values, and dignity...also a deep discerner of differences in human nature.

Quote:
But you two and many others who are smart people engage in fluorescent insults to the person, who may have done the insulting first so you feel fine about insulting back.

Look, it merely shows we are human; we strike back when superficially wounded (pride). Not everyone can live up to such a benevolent persona as yours, Issobuco. From the time I first encountered you, I found you exceedingly likable....perhaps just a tiny bit sensitive, but heck nobody's perfect and I'll take you the way you are.

I realize you are the originator of this thread and hate to see it descend to the level it has, but truth be known, human nature being what it is, often a thread will take on a life of its own with the back-n-forth bickering by those who feel passionate regard this subject or that subject.

The subject, "Amanda Knox" would not have become so toxic if some among us did not proclaim she was as innocent as an angel and the victim described as a whore. (Creeps like that you place on ignore). Like you, there are strong feelings regarding this female and her personal lifestyle in Italy, but also like you I don't follow the Knox scenario daily and even tho I have a strong feeling she's guilty, I cannot definitively state she is because I was not an eye-witness to the murder or a fly on the wall...only Amanda knows for sure what went down.....just like she easily lied regarding the Congolese bar owner, this shows she can expertly continue to lie.....the Italian police were able to find the African bar owner innocent, proving Amanda was quite a brazen liar!

Quote:
People vary and we can learn from people we disagree with, once in a while, but I see a2k being a rondelay of useless yelling. This would turn possible new smart posters off, and rightly so.

Unfortunately, people need to get it out of their system and this is why these boards play such a healthy role for posters. And, yes, we do learn from others, at least I certainly do. And discord among posters is a given...we are so different and yet so much alike; it's how we deal with matters is what counts. I do not believe new posters will ever be so highly sensitive they would be turned off by rhetoric on a2k, and if they were turned off , then just perhaps they did not belong here from the get go. Actually, with the exception of a couple, this board is rather routine. I used to post on the NYTimes message board and encountered all types. This was followed by the Yahoo "Israeli/Palestinian Conflict" board. My gawd,what a filthy board that was, filled with misfit extremist...Zionists against anti-Israeli posters. I was there for a few years, although initially when I first began posting there it was no way extreme as it has since become when I left.

The next board was "Is US Foreign Policy Outdated?" I was rather content there....almost....until Yahoo got rid of all the message boards and I ended up here. Believe it or not, this board was among several message board links recommended by Oralloy. This one, "a2k", so far, has been the most satisfying because I met you, Ossobuco, Izzy, Rabel, Firefly, C. Imposter, Stonehead, Frank Pisa, Walter Hintler, Edgar, RedRex, and some others whose names eludes me right now. The people I've named have had an impact on me and I am grateful.
Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's because you've got nothing in the way of an imagination.

Quote:
duh.

Your new catchphrase suits you.

I see you are striking out at me for referring to your obsession with excrement. You are a delicate flower who should be handled with great delicacy.
oralloy

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:59 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The subject, "Amanda Knox" would not have become so toxic if some among us did not proclaim she was as innocent as an angel

You evil thugs really dislike it when people defend the people you are trying to lynch.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
and the victim described as a whore.

The victims here are Amanda and Raffaele. The only whore here is Kercher.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Like you, there are strong feelings regarding this female and her personal lifestyle in Italy,

The only person here who had lifestyle problems is the Kercher whore.

It's really her own fault that she got killed. If Kercher hadn't been screwing anyone who would supply her with drugs, she never would have drawn Guede's attention.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
even tho I have a strong feeling she's guilty,

You know very well that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent. You just like the idea of sending innocent people to prison.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I cannot definitively state she is because I was not an eye-witness to the murder or a fly on the wall...only Amanda knows for sure what went down.....

Your lies are really despicable. Amanda has no more knowledge than you do as to what went down.

But since the evidence is so clear, we all know what happened:

Guede broke in through the window, cut Kercher's throat, and then raped her as the blood was gushing from her neck.

Then he took her phones so she could not summon aid for herself, locked her in her bedroom so she could not escape, and went out dancing at a nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her bedroom.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
just like she easily lied regarding the Congolese bar owner, this shows she can expertly continue to lie.....the Italian police were able to find the African bar owner innocent, proving Amanda was quite a brazen liar!

The only person here who is brazenly lying is YOU. You cannot show a single lie that Amanda told.

As for that freak of an ex bar owner, if he still wants to work in a bar I'm sure someone can hire him to scrub their dirty dishes.
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:05 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
It is nice that you, who is not the sharpest pencil in the box, has hooked with the friendless Izzy, the excrement king. I gather that no one else, other than you, can bear his stench.

Your romance, of sorts, with Izzy is a bit surprising inasmuch as you seem to be a relatively nice person. How you can associate with a low-life like Izzy is a mystery. But who can account for taste.
Advocate

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Now Izzy, no where in my post did I claim Advocate to be a great intellect,

That's a claim that nobody's willing to make.

Ah, the witless Izzy, who hates me, can't resist the cheap shot. I think I will just ignore you in the future.
izzythepush

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 03:57 am
@Advocate,
You're not worth hating old boy, you're a minor irritation, like a slug on the carpet.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 03:58 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I see you are striking out at me for referring to your obsession with excrement.

Don't be ridiculous, of course I'm not obsessed with you.
McTag

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 05:32 am
@izzythepush,

This is the thread for the best insults, without a doubt.
contrex

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 05:41 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Izzy, the excrement king.

You sad ****. That is not only inaccurate but also rich coming from the combined king, queen, prince, princess, duke, duchess, and entire extended royal family of excrement, urine, pus, jizz, snot, thrush exudate and menstrual blood.

izzythepush

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 06:13 am
@McTag,
Thanks, I do try.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 06:13 am
@contrex,
Don't hold back mate. Say what you mean.
contrex

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 07:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Don't hold back mate. Say what you mean.

I will next time... I forgot "fanny batter".

izzythepush

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 08:30 am
@contrex,
If you can abide looking at Pamela Rosa's racist thread on white victims of black crime you will see advocate in all his racist glory.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 11:16 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

If you can abide looking at Pamela Rosa's racist thread on white victims of black crime you will see advocate in all his racist glory.

How true. They say "we're judged by the company we keep." There is something in that hate filled thread that feeds a deep-rooted psychological and emotional need in Advocate, who being Jewish, should be one of the last posters to engage in intense hatred of one ethnic group against another who is different. How quickly we forget the racism attached to Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, and others who did not fit the Aryan mold in WW2 when the Third Reich believed anyone not pure Aryan were subhuman. And the anti-Semitism which still exist in the US today, especially in the deep south, but because Jews are white (white Supremacy) with many Jewish-Americans secular, they're able to blend in with ordinary white Americans and are not as visible as Black Americans who are intensely disliked even more than Jews.

One of the reasons Fundamentalist Christians are seemingly so in awe of Jews is the Bible tells them only when all the Jews return to Israel will the End Times or Jesus come back the final time, and then these "lovable" Christians will try to convert all Jews. The Bible states only the 144,000 Jews mentioned in Revelation will be saved.

But back to the topic of Advocate and his disgustingly unclean board manners. (I took you off ignore, Advocate, because I wanted to read your reaction); you deserves the more fitting scathing attack by Contrex and Kudos to him for having the courage to launch such! Advocate had no right to refer to another poster as "excrement." If a poster doesn't want to be called a vile name, let him remind himself that he would not want such done to him. Another quaint aphorism is "we reap what we sow."
Advocate

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 11:28 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

How true. They say "we're judged by the company we keep." There is something in that hate filled thread that feeds a deep-rooted psychological and emotional need in Advocate, who being Jewish, should be one of the last posters to engage in intense hatred of one ethnic group against another who is different. How quickly we forget the racism attached to Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, and others who did not fit the Aryan mold in WW2 when the Third Reich believed anyone not pure Aryan were subhuman. And the anti-Semitism which still exist in the US today, especially in the deep south, but because Jews are white (white Supremacy) with many Jewish-Americans secular, they're able to blend in with ordinary white Americans and are not as visible as Black Americans who are intensely disliked even more than Jews.

One of the reasons Fundamentalist Christians are seemingly so in awe of Jews is the Bible tells them only when all the Jews return to Israel will the End Times or Jesus come back the final time, and then these "lovable" Christians will try to convert all Jews. The Bible states only the 144,000 Jews mentioned in Revelation will be saved.

But back to the topic of Advocate and his disgustingly unclean board manners. (I took you off ignore, Advocate, because I wanted to read your reaction); you deserves the more fitting scathing attack by Contrex and Kudos to him for having the courage to launch such! Advocate had no right to refer to another poster as "excrement." If a poster doesn't want to be called a vile name, let him remind himself that he would not want such done to him. Another quaint aphorism is "we reap what we sow."

I think you purposely have the thread all wrong. It is about the racism of blacks toward whites. For instance, there is a black craze throughout the country called the knockout game. You may already know about it. It is where a single black, on a black in a group, sneaks up on a white person, male or female, old or young, and tries to knock the person out with a single punch. Often, there is no robbery connected to this "game."

People should know about this. Following this type of thing hardly makes me a racist. Of course, you and Izzy love the cheap shot.