Amanda Knox

Bentinie

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 04:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Innocent people don't like to be ruthlessly slandered and lied about by a malicious hate campaign. There is a reason we have libel laws.

It has not been proven beyond a doubt that these two are innocent, especially Amanda and this is why they are having another trial. There are two schools of thought about this trial and Amanda's innocence. Raffaele certainly seem more innocent than Amanda who appear more calculating. Raffaele through video has promised to appear at his second trial once it gets underway. My sympathies are with him, but not Amanda.

We will wait and see the outcome of this latest trial's outcome.
oralloy

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 09:32 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
It has not been proven beyond a doubt that these two are innocent,

Yes it has. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Kercher was killed by Guede and Guede alone.

Bentinie wrote:
especially Amanda and this is why they are having another trial.

No, we are having another trial because Italy is an evil country filled with evil scumbags.

But at least they are such incompetent lunatics that people can laugh at this silly farce of a trial. I feel even more strongly about my prediction this morning that the absurdity of today's clown show will actually be the high point of this trial.

Bentinie wrote:
There are two schools of thought about this trial and Amanda's innocence.

The "other" school of thought are sadistic monsters.

Bentinie wrote:
Raffaele certainly seem more innocent than Amanda who appear more calculating.

They are both completely innocent. There is no appearance of being calculating on Amanda's part.

Bentinie wrote:
Raffaele through video has promised to appear at his second trial once it gets underway.

Yes. I had hoped that it was just BS. But apparently he wishes to speak before the court.

Perhaps he could arrive, say his piece, and then head back to that Caribbean resort?

Bentinie wrote:
My sympathies are with him, but not Amanda.

Well that is a small improvement at least. This is the first time you've ever shown any caring about the suffering he has gone through.

It would be nicer though if you cared about the suffering of all innocent people.

Bentinie wrote:
We will wait and see the outcome of this latest trial's outcome.

There isn't much to wait for. It is pretty clear that they plan to convict despite the evidence.

Hopefully Raffaele will be back in the Caribbean when that happens. I presume that Italy will be intelligent enough to not even ask us to extradite Amanda.

The only real use of this trial is its function as a venue for laughing at Italy for being such total freaks. Today's clown parade in court was exquisite in that regard.
oralloy

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 01:25 am

What an obscene article:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57606056-504083/amanda-knox-update-would-$139000-have-helped-stack-the-odds-in-favor-of-knox-in-new-trial/

If that little freak wants money he can get a job and work for it. He's not getting a cent of Amanda's money and that's the end of it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 20 Oct, 2013 12:06 am

Amanda has two new kittens!

http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3763.jpg
http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3792.jpg
http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3815.jpg
http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3801.jpg
http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3795.jpg
http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AQ4A3798.jpg

http://www.alyssawilcoxphotography.com/2013/10/18/morning-coffee/

McTag

Sun 20 Oct, 2013 04:38 am
@oralloy,

Guilty.

She knows more than she's saying.
oralloy

Sun 20 Oct, 2013 05:03 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Guilty.

Stop lying, scumbag. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with this.

McTag wrote:
She knows more than she's saying.

Nope. As previously noted, Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with it.

The Kercher whore was largely responsible for getting herself killed. But the only person who killed her was Guede.

And Karma being the awesome thing that it is, Guede will be up for parole now in a couple years -- all because vermin like you think it is more fun to persecute the innocent than to prosecute the guilty.

I can't wait until Guede starts chopping up more young women. That's going to be so awesome! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 01:30 am

It appears that I misunderstood Italian law a bit. Guede's parole looks like it is due this coming spring.

http://corrieredellumbria.corr.it/news/perugia/129929/Rudy-a-maggio-torna-a-casa.html

Google Translate:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=it&tl=en&u=corrieredellumbria.corr.it/news/perugia/129929/Rudy-a-maggio-torna-a-casa.html

Microsoft Translate:
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=it&to=en&a=corrieredellumbria.corr.it/news/perugia/129929/Rudy-a-maggio-torna-a-casa.html

I wonder how soon until he starts piling up the bodies?

Very Happy
Walter Hinteler

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 02:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
It appears that I misunderstood Italian law a bit. Guede's parole looks like it is due this coming spring.
Guede was sentenced to 16 years - so he will be eligible for release in May 2014. Same would happen in most countries, suspended sentences of imprisonment are common, release at least after 2/3 usual, after 1/2 often.

Walter Hinteler

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 03:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
release at least after 2/3 usual, after 1/2 often.
I just looked it up: it seems that release after 1/2 time is nowadays more usual than 2/3 in most countries. (In the UK [English/Welsh law] it's even less.)
oralloy

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 03:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
release at least after 2/3 usual, after 1/2 often.

I just looked it up: it seems that release after 1/2 time is nowadays more usual than 2/3 in most countries. (In the UK [English/Welsh law] it's even less.)

Clarification: The release in question is going to be a setup where he is freed during the day but has to return to prison at night. He hasn't reached outright freedom quite yet.

Anyway, my mistake was in thinking that Guede would have to serve 8 years (half of his 16 year sentence).

However, it seems that the sentence reduction for good behavior adjusts this "day-release date" as well as the "ultimate release date", so Guede's day-release date was moved forward to only 6 years.

Except it only moved forward to 6 1/2 years. Must be there were a few times when he misbehaved.

Regardless, he'll soon be on the streets and able to prey on more of Perugia's female college students, and that's what really counts.
McTag

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 07:54 am
@oralloy,

She's guilty. She's got very shifty eyes.
oralloy

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 04:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Except it only moved forward to 6 1/2 years. Must be there were a few times when he misbehaved.

I guess not. It looks like murder boy has been behaving in prison.

I just did all the calculations in detail, adjusting every single sentence point with the good behavior reduction to see how things ended up.

I also calculated "regular" parole in addition to the "day release" thing. Although I've been told in the past that "regular" parole is seldom granted, I have not been able to find a credible source for that at the moment.

I did it three times:

Once for the LIFE sentence that Guede would have gotten had he been convicted for everything that he actually did to Kercher.

Once for the 30 YEAR sentence that Guede got because the persecution of Amanda and Raffaele required giving him a pass on some of the things that he did to Kercher.

And once for the 16 YEAR sentence that Guede ended up with as a side effect of the Kercher family's persecution of Amanda and Raffaele.

Here are my results:

LIFE
Daytime Release: 16 years
Parole: 20 years 10.5 months

30 YEARS
Daytime Release: 12 years
Parole: 16 years

16 YEARS
Daytime Release: 6 years 6 months
Parole: 8 years 6.5 months

I wonder if Guede will ever thank Kercher's family for all the years of freedom they helped him recover. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 04:36 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
She's guilty.

Stop lying, scumbag. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Kercher was killed by Guede and Guede alone.

McTag wrote:
She's got very shifty eyes.

I doubt there is much chance that Guede really intends to become an upstanding citizen and a schoolteacher like he is trying to represent to the public, but if he does, there will be a huge upside.

Guede broke into Kercher's apartment, cut her throat, then violently raped her as the blood was gushing from her throat. Then he took her phones so she could not summon aid, locked her in her room so she could not escape and seek help, and went out dancing at a nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood trapped in her own bedroom.

If, after his trivial sentence, Guede goes on to become a schoolteacher, living free as a respected member of the community, that'll be so awesome.

Might even make Kercher's dad have another stroke. Very Happy
McTag

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:43 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Stop lying, scumbag

You've been seduced by a pretty face. The oldest trick in the book, and you've fallen for it/her, hook, line and sinker.
oralloy

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 09:52 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
You've been seduced by a pretty face. The oldest trick in the book, and you've fallen for it/her, hook, line and sinker.

Actually it is freaks like you who always fixate on Amanda's looks.

Us non-freaks do things like fixate on the evidence. The notion of "looking at the victim of a brutal atrocity and thinking about sex" is horrifying to us.

Don't go projecting your vermin traits on any of us humans.
McTag

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:20 am
@oralloy,

I don't sense a meeting of minds here. None so blind as those who will not see.
oralloy

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 05:42 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I don't sense a meeting of minds here.

Indeed. I'm a human, and you're vermin slime.

I try to help the innocent, and you contaminate the entire planet with your very existence.

The difference is quite significant.
McTag

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 08:52 am
@oralloy,

That's rather rude. And wildly inaccurate.
Olivier5

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 12:30 pm
@McTag,
Quote:

Especially the bit where he says he's human. I mean, come on!
oralloy

Mon 28 Oct, 2013 07:40 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Rudeness is justified. You sicken me, you evil scumbag.

And on the contrary, my post was highly accurate.
0 Replies