20
   

Amanda Knox

 
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2013 11:31 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You know what if you weren't such a vociferous little prick you'd be hilarious.

When you go onto the internet and post ruthless assaults against the innocent victims of horrific atrocities, you should not be surprised when us good people speak out against your horrendous brutality.
Bentinie
 
  3  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:42 am
Meredith Kercher family asks Amanda Knox to stay away from grave
Italian court to hear fresh appeal against American's murder conviction for 2007 killing of British exchange student in Perugia


The family of murdered British exchange student Meredith Kercher has issued a veiled plea to Amanda Knox to stay away from her grave, as the American prepares to face a fresh trial alongside her Italian ex-boyfriend.

Almost six years after the 21-year-old from Surrey was brutally killed in the university town of Perugia, an Italian court will on Monday start hearing a fresh appeal against Knox and Raffaele Sollecito's first-grade convictions for her murder.

Neither defendant will be at Florence's appeal court for the hearing but will be represented by their lawyers. Both have always protested their innocence.

In a string of recent interviews, Knox has defended her decision not to return to Italy and expressed a desire to visit Kercher's grave.

But, in a carefully worded statement issued through their Italian lawyer, the British family made it clear Knox's presence would not be welcome. "It took us as a family nearly five years to even begin to feel ready to lay Mez to rest and it is still extremely painful now," said her elder sister Stephanie.

"However, she now has a place near to us that we and her friends can visit to take flowers and spend time … Her grave is now her safe place to sleep in peace and be with us and we hope that is respected by all."

Kercher added: "For me, I hope that despite the fact that the case continues, she is resting in peace but, knowing Mez, she will be fighting until the end."

A Leeds University student in Perugia on a year abroad, Kercher was found dead in November 2007 in the flat she shared with Seattle-born Knox and two Italian women. Her body was covered with stab wounds and her throat had been slit.

Days after the murder, Knox, now 26, and Sollecito, 29, were placed in preventative detention in jail and, more than two years later, were convicted of the murder. Those convictions were quashed on appeal in 2011 after a court in Perugia found fault with the way the original investigation – particularly its forensic evidence – had been handled.

To the joy of their families and the jeers of many Italians outside the court, the defendants were released from prison, with Knox flying immediately to Seattle. But in March, Italy's supreme court overturned their acquittals and ordered a fresh appeal to be heard.

Another man, Rudy Guede, from Ivory Coast, is serving a reduced sentence of 16 years in an Italian prison after opting for a fast-track trial and being convicted of the murder in 2008.

In its explanation of why a fresh appeal was necessary, the supreme court criticised what it said were the "numerous deficiencies, contradictions and manifest lack of logic" in the first appeal trial. It said the Florence court, which is to be presided over by judge Alessandro Nencini, would have to make "a uniform and global analysis of the evidence" rather than, as it said the appeal trial had done, taking each piece individually and undervaluing some of it.

Among other suggestions, it re-floated an original theory of the prosecution that Kercher had been killed as part of a group sex game that spun out of control.

In a series of interviews in the buildup to the new trial, Knox, who is now studying at the University of Washington, has said she is scared of returning to Italy in case the verdict goes against her. "I have plenty to fear because I was already imprisoned wrongfully," she told ITV's Daybreak. "This, as an innocent person, is the ultimate nightmare."

If the new appeal – which is expected to last months – confirms her conviction and if that were then upheld by the supreme court, Italy could request her extradition from the US. However, observers say that even then it would be unlikely to succeed.

Knox's co-defendant, Sollecito, will not be in court on Monday either, but his father, Francesco Sollecito, said he would attend later hearings.

On Friday, Francesco Maresca, the Kercher family lawyer, said of the fresh appeal: "The hopes are to have a complete, total, neutral and balanced trial which can then lead to a sentence which, whatever it is, is properly developed and well-reasoned."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/29/meredith-kercher-family-amanda-knox
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:39 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
Meredith Kercher family asks Amanda Knox to stay away from grave

At this point I don't think the Kerchers have any right to be making requests anymore.

They should just shut up and be grateful that Amanda and Raffaele aren't suing them.


Bentinie wrote:
Another man, Rudy Guede, from Ivory Coast, is serving a reduced sentence of 16 years in an Italian prison after opting for a fast-track trial and being convicted of the murder in 2008.

The fast track only reduced Guede's sentence from "LIFE with Solitary Confinement" to "LIFE".

Guede's sentence was reduced further to 30 years when the Italians decided to falsely accuse Amanda and Raffaele, which led to doubt over whether Guede was responsible for everything that happened.

It was the Kerchers who got Guede's sentence reduced to 16 years. The Kerchers succeeded in their efforts to prevent Amanda and Raffaele from getting a fair trial, leading to them being convicted. But the jury gave Amanda and Raffaele mitigating circumstances and reduced their sentence.

Because of that, since they were pretending that they were all in on it together, the courts also gave Guede the same mitigating circumstances (even though he did not deserve it), and that reduced his sentence to 16 years.

Just two more years until he gets what passes for parole in Italy.... Tick tock. Twisted Evil


Bentinie wrote:
If the new appeal – which is expected to last months – confirms her conviction and if that were then upheld by the supreme court, Italy could request her extradition from the US. However, observers say that even then it would be unlikely to succeed.

I would hope that Italy would be intelligent enough to not even ask.


Bentinie wrote:
Knox's co-defendant, Sollecito, will not be in court on Monday either, but his father, Francesco Sollecito, said he would attend later hearings.

I sure hope not.

Besides, he looked awful busy at that Caribbean resort. Does he even have time to attend his trial? Cool


Bentinie wrote:
On Friday, Francesco Maresca, the Kercher family lawyer, said of the fresh appeal: "The hopes are to have a complete, total, neutral and balanced trial which can then lead to a sentence which, whatever it is, is properly developed and well-reasoned."

The ONLY thing the Kercher vermin hope for is an opportunity to get rich by sending innocent people to prison.
Lordyaswas
 
  8  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:12 am
@oralloy,
Honestly, I think you are possibly the nastiest piece of **** that I've ever encountered on A2K.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:18 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Honestly, I think you are possibly the nastiest little **** that I've ever encountered on A2K.

Sometimes you have to be nasty when you are defending an innocent person from an evil scumbag.

Imagine if you were an innocent person and I was the only thing standing between you and a lynch mob. I don't think you'd object to me being a bit nasty to that lynch mob, would you?

Anyway, no I'm not a nice person sometimes. But I'm always one of the good guys.
Lordyaswas
 
  10  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:19 am
@oralloy,
I sincerely hope that Karma comes along and gives you what you so fully deserve.
eurocelticyankee
 
  8  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:40 am
@oralloy,
It Spewed Out
Quote:
When you go onto the internet and post ruthless assaults against the innocent victims of horrific atrocities, you should not be surprised when us good people speak out against your horrendous brutality.


Do you ever listen to yourself?, you are messed up lad, do you ever read the contradictory shite you spew on to the web.

Do you ever find a moment of clarity, a moment when you're actually sane.

Look at your above statement; for instance, you accuse me of
Quote:
post(ing) ruthless assaults against the innocent victims of horrific atrocities


I mean c'mon sadhead... are you so insane or stupid?, that you cant see the sheer hypocrisy in that statement, probably eh.

I have not said much, if anything about Knox..... the only reason I said anything was out of utter disgust at the (how should I put it?, oh yeah) the ruthless assaults against the innocent victims of horrific atrocities that you're making.

The disgusting garbage you're spewing out about the REAL victims of this crime is sickening.
You know like, the murder VICTIM and the poor girls parents.


More shite it spewed out.
Quote:
you should not be surprised when us good people speak out against your horrendous brutality.



Horrendous brutality?????
What are you on about?. I have no doubt you were pulling your knob when you wrote that, you gobshite.

That's what we call people like you in Eire, gobshites, because all that comes out of your gob is shite.

By the by, you call yourself good???, nobody who writes the shite you do could be good.

You have an opinion about the Knox case, fair enough, but a good person doesn't resort to the shite you say..... but then again, you are NOT the full shilling are ye?.

Anyway I'd say distinguishing between good and bad is beyond a sad little boy like yourself.



Off you go now Batman.
Scurry back to your computer for more writing/wanking or is that the nurse I hear calling you you for your medication.
Ask her to up the dose, will you?

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 07:29 am

Hmmm. Looks like the only thing they will look at is the "sample 36-I" that was mentioned in this article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57605239-504083/amanda-knox-update-will-a-tiny-piece-of-untested-evidence-on-a-butcher-knife-decide-new-trial-outcome/

That's one of the samples from at the base of the blade where it meets the handle.

So, anyone think the Italians planted Kercher's DNA on the knife? Or are they delusional enough to think it might actually be there?

Sound and fury signifying nothing either way I guess. Like I said above, hopefully the Italians will be intelligent enough to not request extradition.
0 Replies
 
Bentinie
 
  3  
Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 12:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

At this point I don't think the Kerchers have any right to be making requests anymore.


Why not? It is their daughter and the trial is about their daughter's murder. Who are you to say otherwise? A judge in the case?
Bentinie
 
  5  
Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 12:53 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:

Honestly, I think you are possibly the nastiest piece of **** that I've ever encountered on A2K.


Don't think you will find anyone who will disagree with you on that.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 11:30 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
oralloy wrote:
At this point I don't think the Kerchers have any right to be making requests anymore.

Why not?

Because they've already caused enough damage. Like I said, they should be grateful that Amanda and Raffaele aren't suing them.

And even besides the possibility of being sued by their victims, note what Karma is doing to the Kerchers. Their atrocity backfired and gave Guede a massive sentence reduction.

The Kerchers are not the first people to have a family member raped and murdered in such a horribly brutal fashion. But very likely they are the first to then cause the perpetrator to receive a trivial sentence.


Bentinie wrote:
It is their daughter and the trial is about their daughter's murder.

That did not make it right for the Kerchers to prevent innocent people from receiving a fair trial.

And note again that Karma agrees with me. The person who raped and murdered Meredith in the most brutal way possible is now eligible for what passes for parole in Italy in just a couple more years, and all as a result of what the Kerchers did to innocent people.


Bentinie wrote:
Who are you to say otherwise? A judge in the case?

I'm someone who possesses a very strong sense of morals and ethics.
0 Replies
 
Bentinie
 
  3  
Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 12:06 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

They should just shut up and be grateful that Amanda and Raffaele aren't suing them.


On what grounds should the Kerchers be grateful that Amanda and Raffaele are not suing them? Their daughter was murdered and Amanda and Raffaele were charged along with one other. Your answer doesn't make any sense. Meredith is dead and the parents miss their daughter. For what reason should Amanda and Raffaele sue the murdered victim's parents?
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 01:01 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
On what grounds should the Kerchers be grateful that Amanda and Raffaele are not suing them?

Being sued can be inconvenient. You have to pay a lawyer a lot of money to defend you. And if you lose (as the Kerchers surely would), you then have to pay the plaintiff a lot of money.


Bentinie wrote:
For what reason should Amanda and Raffaele sue the murdered victim's parents?

Innocent people don't like to be ruthlessly slandered and lied about by a malicious hate campaign. There is a reason we have libel laws.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 01:14 am
@Bentinie,
Don't waste your time trying to reason with Oralboy. He knows Knox is guilty, it turns him on. He has a thing about sexual violence and murdering babies.

As Lordy has already pointed out he his the nastiest piece of **** on A2K by a mile. No one else comes close.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 01:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He knows Knox is guilty, it turns him on.

Stop lying scumbag. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Kercher was killed by Guede and Guede alone.


izzythepush wrote:
He has a thing about sexual violence and murdering babies.

Nope. That would be Guede. He cut Kercher's throat and then raped her as she was struggling to breathe through her mangled neck.

Then he took her phones so she would not be able to summon aid, locked her in her room so she would not be able to escape, and went out dancing at a nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her room.

And the Kerchers are responsible for him being given a trivial prison sentence. Isn't Karma just the most amazing thing? Mr. Green
izzythepush
 
  6  
Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 02:23 am
@oralloy,
Don't address your posts to me, to me you repulsive, inbred piece of crap.

0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 05:02 am

Clown Day at the Court
Quote:
Mafia gangster repeats claims in court that his brother murdered #MeredithKercher and that #AmandaKnox and #RaffaeleSollecito are innocent.

http://twitter.com/NickSquires1/status/386071549670748160
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 10:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Clown Day at the Court

I wonder if today's clown show will end up the high point of this circus of a trial.

Considering that it's Italy, I'm guessing yes.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Guilty murderer Amanda Knox - Question by contrex
Amanda Knox - Discussion by JTT
The Trial that JUST WON'T END - Question by michellesings
Amanda Knox conviction thrown out - Discussion by gungasnake
Multinational Murder Mystery - Discussion by wandeljw
Who killed Meredith Kercher? - Discussion by DylanB
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Amanda Knox
  3. » Page 62
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/16/2019 at 08:40:20