Amanda Knox

oralloy

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 04:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Ah well. We can stay and settle as long as want in the USA. And, of course, there no questionnaire to be fulfilled before and certainly none additionally when entering ...

Didn't I mention that you third-world primitives should leave the logic to us civilized people?

The fact that you primitives make a false accusation does not mean that there are no forms for entering the US.

Sheesh! Rolling Eyes

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Oh, and they handed him over to the Nazis. He is now re-united with them, I see ...

There are no longer any Nazis. We stomped them out in 1945.

It is a shame that, when we were doing that, we didn't take the time to forcibly civilize you primitives.

Are you attempting to say that Raffaele is back in Italy? (I hope he isn't.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 08:14 am

Raffaele is at a resort in the Dominican Republic:
http://static2.oggi.it/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/raffaele-sollecito-ai-caraibi-le-foto-esclusive/s-playa-1.jpg

In Italian:
http://www.oggi.it/focus/cronaca/2013/09/24/raffaele-sollecito-ai-caraibi-le-foto-esclusive/

Google Translate:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.oggi.it/focus/cronaca/2013/09/24/raffaele-sollecito-ai-caraibi-le-foto-esclusive/

Microsoft Translate:
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=it&to=en&a=http://www.oggi.it/focus/cronaca/2013/09/24/raffaele-sollecito-ai-caraibi-le-foto-esclusive/

Raffaele's business at the resort is so pressing that he will be unable to attend his trial for now:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/508216/20130923/raffaele-sollecito-amanda-knox-trial-meredith-kercher.htm

Cool
0 Replies

McTag

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 08:49 am

There is to be a programme on UK TV this evening...or maybe last night, can't remember, explaining how Foxy manged to beat the murder rap.
McTag

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 01:47 pm
@McTag,
22:00 hrs tonight.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:36 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
There is to be a programme on UK TV this evening...or maybe last night, can't remember, explaining how Foxy manged to beat the murder rap.

Amanda and Raffaele managed to beat the murder rap by being completely innocent.

What is interesting is the way Guede beat the murder rap.

To start with, Guede chose a drug-addled whore to rape and murder.

Then the Italians reduced the charges against Guede in order to falsely accuse Amanda and Raffaele. This led to Guede getting 30 years instead of the LIFE sentence he would normally have gotten.

Then the family of the murdered whore (who happen to all be pretty scummy people) prevented Amanda and Raffaele from getting a fair trial because they thought sending innocent people to prison might pave the way to stealing their money. These efforts led directly to Guede's sentence being reduced to 16 years.

Guede is up for what passes for parole in Italy in about 2 years now.

-------------------------------------------

I'm torn as to what the best result will be.

On the one hand, if Guede chops up a bunch more young women in Italy, there could be a truly horrific body count. If you look at how Meredith actually died, Guede really has the makings to become another Jack the Ripper.

But if that happens, the Kercher scumbags could find that the person who killed Meredith is back in prison, and serving a long term this time. That's the last thing that that pack of freaks deserves.

On the other hand, if Guede reforms and never kills another person, he'll likely stay free from prison after he gets out. If there is one thing the Kercher scumbags deserve, it is to see Meredith's killer walking around free and living a happy and productive life.

But if that happens, the huge body count that Italy so richly deserves, won't happen.

It kind of sucks that only one or the other is going to happen.

But at least I'll have the satisfaction of watching one of them happen.

The clock is ticking. Two years until parole. Twisted Evil
McTag

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 02:57 am
@oralloy,

The exact script of the programme! Did you have a preview?
oralloy

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 04:10 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
The exact script of the programme! Did you have a preview?

I am not familiar with the program that you are referring to. All I did was tell the truth and defend the innocent from the predations of cruel and sadistic monsters (as I always do).
contrex

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 04:55 pm
Knoxie... guilty bitch.
Bentinie

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 06:48 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Knoxie... guilty bitch.

Yup. Her interviews gave her away.
eurocelticyankee

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 06:55 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy wrote
Quote:
All I did was tell the truth and defend the innocent from the predations of cruel and sadistic monsters (as I always do).

Who are you now?... Batman

ossobuco

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 07:03 pm
I haven't been following. Too much oralloy for my system, I get bored with blank space. Anything new besides she won't go back for the next phase?
oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 12:22 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
Knoxie... guilty bitch.

Stop lying, scumbag. The only person who was involved in killing the Kercher whore is Rudy Guede.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 12:23 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
Yup. Her interviews gave her away.

Nope. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that the Kercher whore was killed by Guede and Guede alone.
oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 12:23 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I haven't been following. Too much oralloy for my system, I get bored with blank space.

In other words, you evil scumbags don't like it when good people stand up against you.

ossobuco wrote:
Anything new besides she won't go back for the next phase?

Raffaele won't be going back for the next phase. Cool
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 01:08 am
@oralloy,
Oralie spewed out.
Quote:
that the Kercher whore was killed by Guede and Guede alone.

By the sound of that it's obvious you have no children and at least that's something to be grateful for.
oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 01:50 am
@eurocelticyankee,
retard wrote:
Who are you now?... Batman

I guess an evil scumbag like you just can't comprehend someone choosing to do the right thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 01:50 am
@eurocelticyankee,
retard wrote:
By the sound of that it's obvious you have no children and at least that's something to be grateful for.

I know you're pretty stupid, but "not having children" is not a prerequisite for "stating a fact".
eurocelticyankee

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 02:51 am
@oralloy,
I said
Quote:

The virgin said
Quote:
I know you're pretty stupid, but "not having children" is not a prerequisite for "stating a fact". for "stating a fact".

''prerequisite''
Oowee!, check out numb nuts using big boy words eh.
oralloy

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:13 am
@eurocelticyankee,
retard wrote:
''prerequisite''
Oowee!, check out numb nuts using big boy words eh.

If you want to read something you can understand, go find a board for retards.

I'm not about to dumb my posts down to your level.
eurocelticyankee

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:17 am
@oralloy,
You know what if you weren't such a vociferous little prick you'd be hilarious.

That thumb of yours must be worn down to the nub, between sucking it and thumbing down posts.