Amanda Knox

izzythepush

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 06:47 am
@Advocate,
Well you're no different from Oralboy. Another sick piece of nazi ****.

0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 06:53 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Wow, what a vicious and disgusting post. I guess you feel unequiped to post intelligently and, thus, must resort to disgusting personal attacks.

People who are depraved enough to support the Palestinians are also depraved enough that they support sending innocent people to prison.

It's an eerie pattern once you notice it, but it holds true nearly every time. If you see someone depraved enough to support the one, they're also depraved enough to support the other.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 06:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Only if you're a nazi piece of ****. And that's exactly what you are.
I never realised such a lowlife piece of crap could actually exist. You have no positive attributes whatsoever. Even Hitler was nice to his dog.

Ease up on the irony, Adolf. Between the two of us, only one person is a Nazi, and it isn't me.

And your support for lynching the innocent proves that the Palestinians are vermin. Don't blame me that your being a scumbag tripped you up. Blame yourself.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
,You still a virgin Oralboy?
It would explain your obsession with guns...

Not necessarily. In Freudian psychology, that theory, "virgins and guns/phallic symbol," prevails, but that is *not the only reason* for one's obsession with guns. Maybe when very young one had a bad personality encounter, possibly with guns or someone they loved were killed by such weapons, leaving a permanent indelible imprint on one's innermost self, etc. Guns and sexual repression is not the only rationalization for an individual's constant preoccupation with all types of guns. Take a look at the profile of the Newtown killer, Adam Lanza, but there are many other serial killers who was/are quite disturbed individuals.

izzythepush wrote:
<your racism,>

Racism is very a part of the DNA of American society, and is very much a part of every culture....it is more pronounced in some cultures than in others, and in some homes more so than others. Here again, we must not forget one's personal experiences that help to mold one's mental makeup. I get the distinct impression Oralloy has great difficulty expressing his emotions which comes out wrong in a forum in which he lacks social skills.

izzythepush wrote:
<love of violent video games,>

My younger cousins and nephews seem perennially engrossed with video games….I'm beginning to wonder if they won't end up like Adam Lanza, the Connecticut Demon Killer.

izzythepush wrote:
<general misanathopy and your sexual obsession with a sick murdering bitch.>

Oralloy's outrage does appear like "general misanthropy" but observe closely, and you will see a contradiction. Our species is a social one, and despite the confrontational nature exhibited by Orally, he does care for human contact and that might explain why he posts on many boards....he very much need communication contact with others like we all do. He does exude a peculiarly eccentric nature which rubs many of us the wrong way, but he does like to communicate with others whereas this proves he is not a misanthrope, i.e., a hater of mankind.

I cannot begin to comprehend Oralloy's preoccupation with his perception that Amanda Knox is innocent beyond a doubt, whom I believe to be guilty as hell. (Oralloy might be infatuated with the girl but unable to recognize this.)

I believe Knox to be a sociopath which would explain her apathetic behavior, kissing her boyfriend outside the house of the murder scene, and just simply giving the impression she was totally indifferent. A more normal reaction should be one of shock, dazed, and an outward demeanor of sadness! Also, one cannot help thinking Amanda might be a nymphet….she certainly seemed sexually promiscuous.

izzythepush wrote:
Quote:
Unfortunately it doesn't explain your ape like intelligence. It's probably the inbreeding that accounts for that.

I have often been taught if someone seems outlandishly *different* that we should not call names and attack. There is much we do not understand as to why posters behave the way they do. I have found it better to refrain from calling names unless we descend to the same level of of those we find disturbing"
oralloy

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 08:00 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy's outrage does appear like "general misanthropy" but observe closely, and you will see a contradiction. Our species is a social one, and despite the confrontational nature exhibited by Orally, he does care for human contact and that might explain why he posts on many boards....he very much need communication contact with others like we all do. He does exude a peculiarly eccentric nature which rubs many of us the wrong way, but he does like to communicate with others whereas this proves he is not a misanthrope, i.e., a hater of mankind.

Depends on how strongly "misanthrope" is defined. I am severely disappointed in humanity's cruelty and general evilness.

The news from the Large Hadron Collider that humanity has a vacuum metastability disaster in store for us one day might actually just be for the best.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I cannot begin to comprehend Oralloy's preoccupation with his perception that Amanda Knox is innocent beyond a doubt,

Can't you see that it is wrong to harm innocent people?

How could anyone not be horrified at such a callous assault against the innocent?

Moment-in-Time wrote:
whom I believe to be guilty as hell.

You are ignoring the evidence, which has been clear from the beginning that she and Raffaele are innocent.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
(Oralloy might be infatuated with the girl but unable to recognize this.)

No, it is the people who support sending innocent people to prison who are infatuated with her. They are the ones who focus on her and her alone. (Why don't you ever spare a thought for poor Raffaele?)

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I believe Knox to be a sociopath

All the evidence indicates that she is one of the kindest people you could ever meet.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
which would explain her apathetic behavior,

There was no such apathetic behavior.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
kissing her boyfriend outside the house of the murder scene, and just simply giving the impression she was totally indifferent.

The fact that her boyfriend comforted her does not mean she was indifferent.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
A more normal reaction should be one of shock, dazed, and an outward demeanor of sadness!

Which is more or less exactly what her reaction was.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Also, one cannot help thinking Amanda might be a nymphet….

Maybe if one enjoys slandering the victims of atrocities.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
she certainly seemed sexually promiscuous.

No more than most other college students.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 11 Apr, 2013 04:01 am

http://abcnews.go.com/assets/static/interactives/amanda-knox-tablet/img/banner.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/us/amandaknox

First time I think I've ever seen a picture of her happy. Very Happy

(BTW, the audio version of her book is narrated by Amanda herself.)
oralloy

Fri 12 Apr, 2013 03:02 pm
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/28/article-2240109-16428CBB000005DC-142_634x957.jpg

Any Europeans seeking to buy Amanda's book will likely need to purchase it from the American version of Amazon (or a similar US site).

This will entail higher shipping charges, but it is necessary in order to prevent the Kerchers from victimizing Amanda yet again.

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/hc-uk-puts-knox-memoir-hold.html
Walter Hinteler

Fri 12 Apr, 2013 03:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Any Europeans seeking to buy Amanda's book will likely need to purchase it from the American version of Amazon (or a similar US site).
... or wait until May when it's sold here, if she/he really wants to get it. (It will take some time to get it shipped from USA, too.)
oralloy

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

... or wait until May when it's sold here, if she/he really wants to get it. (It will take some time to get it shipped from USA, too.)

It's not being published in Germany. If stores there sell it, the books will have to be imported from outside Europe.

If the books are imported into Germany, perhaps stores in the UK will import them as well.

By the way, I've seen speculation that the Italian Police will murder Guede as soon as he is freed, to prevent having to later explain how he got such a short sentence after he repeats his crimes a few more times.

I personally think it's unlikely, because the Italian Police are so far above the law that they never have to answer for anything they do. They have nothing to fear from the disaster that Guede will inflict on the women of Italy.

But it's an interesting hypothesis.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:05 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It's not being published in Germany. If stores there sell it, the books will have to be imported from outside Europe.

If the books are imported into Germany, perhaps stores in the UK will import them as well.
They are imported ... and sold via online book sellers or in bookshops (which order them from their wholesale dealers) from April 30 onwards.
Quote:
The other releases will go ahead but HarperCollins UK said that following legal advice the book's publication in Britain had been postponed. It is thought likely the publishers will wait until the Kercher case has been definitively resolved before it reconsiders its decision.
Source
Walter Hinteler

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

By the way, I've seen speculation that the Italian Police will murder Guede as soon as he is freed, to prevent having to later explain how he got such a short sentence after he repeats his crimes a few more times.
Indeed. The Italian police is known for such. (We didn't want to do it here in Germany, so he was extradited to Italy.)
oralloy

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Indeed. The Italian police is known for such. (We didn't want to do it here in Germany, so he was extradited to Italy.)

Well, since you guys aren't Italy, I'd think you didn't want him murdered at all, regardless of location.

When you extradited him though, it was not so apparent just how bad Guede was. It was apparent that he was a murderer, of course, but I don't think many people realized how horrific the murder was. In fact, even today I don't think very many people realize how horrific the murder was.

And it definitely was not apparent back then that the Italians would be ignoring the facts and focusing on persecuting innocent people, inadvertently awarding Guede a very light sentence.

So you guys couldn't have foreseen that the Italians would one day be faced with having to explain why they let a monster out on the streets to prey on their populace.

But like I said, the Italian Police are so far above the law that I don't think they ever worry about explaining themselves.
0 Replies

McTag

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:37 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

Maybe in her book she will explain her freakish behaviour in the hours and days after the murder.

"Amanda" and "Rafaele" certainly seem to have duped you, Oralloy. They know far more than they have yet said.
oralloy

Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:09 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Maybe in her book she will explain her freakish behaviour in the hours and days after the murder.

No such freakish behavior to explain to begin with.

McTag wrote:
"Amanda" and "Rafaele" certainly seem to have duped you, Oralloy.

Not really. I just rely on what the evidence says. It's been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with it.

McTag wrote:
They know far more than they have yet said.

Just the opposite. They know nothing about this at all (beyond what is public knowledge that everyone knows).

The evidence is very clear that Guede broke in through the window, cut Meredith's throat, then raped her as the blood was spilling out of her neck.

Then, since she was still alive, and would likely have survived had help been summoned at that point, he took her phones so she could not summon help, and locked her in her room (the lock required a key to unlock it even from the inside of the room, and Guede took the key with him when he left, so there was no way for Meredith to get out).

Then he went out dancing at a nightclub while Meredith slowly drowned in her own blood while trapped helplessly in her room.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 20 Apr, 2013 08:27 am
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/7903/knox.png
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2013/04/amanda-knox-paralyzed_AP-300x199.jpg

10 days
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:19 pm

Lumumba is a freak, and he deserved to lose his bar. Mad

As always, I refuse to link the horrible things that he writes. I'm just so happy that he's gotten what he deserved.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 6 May, 2013 09:13 am

Amanda did an interview with a New Zealand radio station, and the audio is online:
http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20130502-1006-feature_guest_-_amanda_knox-048.mp3

Overall it is pretty good, but I wish she'd stop blaming herself for what happened to that scumbag Lumumba. It isn't her fault the Italian Police beat a false statement out of her.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 10 May, 2013 03:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

They are imported ... and sold via online book sellers or in bookshops (which order them from their wholesale dealers) from April 30 onwards.

Mignini seems to think he is going to get courts across Europe to ban and seize all copies of Amanda's book on European soil. I make no predictions regarding his success.

He's probably responding to whining from the Kercher fiends and/or that scumbag Lumumba.

It must really rankle those thugs that they thought they were going to get rich off sending innocent people to prison, and now they have to watch while their victims make all the money.

Even attempting to ban the book can only help sales.... I've said this before, but Karma is awesome.
oralloy

Fri 10 May, 2013 05:51 pm

New York Times best seller list for the week ending May 4, 2013:

#3 Hardcover:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-05-19/hardcover-nonfiction/list.html

#2 Print and E-book Combined:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-05-19/combined-print-and-e-book-nonfiction/list.html

Note that the New York Times plans a major article on Amanda's book this weekend (Sunday I presume).
oralloy

Sat 11 May, 2013 07:41 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Note that the New York Times plans a major article on Amanda's book this weekend (Sunday I presume).

Not so major I guess. Mostly it just asks Amanda what her favorite books are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/12/books/review/amanda-knox-by-the-book.html
0 Replies