Amanda Knox

JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:39 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
I was right! You are very much like spendius!

And you couldn't possibly make it any clearer, could you, JW - you have a deep aversion to honesty and the truth.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:40 pm
@wandeljw,
Oh I believe the police coerced and frightened her, for sure.
I wonder why the police theorized that Lumumba was involved?.

JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:42 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
US war crimes...huh? Where out in left field are you?

I'm out there with a big butterfly net trying to net deluded folks like JW, Ragman.

Don't tell me that you are another one?
ossobuco

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:48 pm
@Ragman,
This -

"Italy's police/law enforcement, investigative abilities and legal system seems to be so flawed that even-handed justice can not be served."

That's a blanket statement about all italian justice. Righteously ignorant sounding when you do not know that.
Ragman

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:49 pm
@JTT,
I can't see any connection here to this Amanda Knox case which is the topic. Sorry, it must be my faulty logical thought process.
Ragman

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Guilty as charged. I'm just another American terrorist - personally guilty of war crimes.
ossobuco

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 01:56 pm
@Ragman,
Huh?

Well, a tad righteous about how fine american justice is in comparison.

I'm not JTT.

I agree with him or her sometimes in that I think we have plenty to be ashamed of re war crimes, but that is not the subject here, nor is it the several thousand other times he or she brings war crimes up in unrelated threads.

I agree with many that our justice system has oft failed. That is also not the subject here, but referred to because of american solipsism.

There have been many brave prosecutors in Italy, and I am not so sure as you are that we should be flinging such complete contempt.
wandeljw

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 02:10 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
They found a negroid hair at the crime scene. Lumumba was Knox's boss. Knox and Sollecito were the ones that called the police to the crime scene. Knox and Sollecito were the police's first suspects. Knox's boss was African and therefore suspected by the police as the source of the negroid hair.
Ragman

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 02:13 pm
@ossobuco,
HUH? Flinging contempt?

Q: Where did I say that American justice system was better?
A: Nowhere

A pox on all their houses.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 02:18 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
STUPID BOY (repeated endlessly but quoted once for the sake of brevity)

Repeatedly falsely accusing me of your own stupidity will never change the fact that you're a retard and I am not.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
For the record I believe the girl is innocent, but so is the bar owner. He was dragged in to this through no fault of his own.

No fault of Amanda's either.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
He would not be in any way involved were it not for the statement made by Knox. Whether that statement was coerced or not is not his fault, now is it?.

Since it was coerced, it was also not Amanda's fault.

Who was coercing Lumumba when he was spewing his horrible lies about Amanda in the press? You know, I never thought about it until just now, but if Amanda were to include Lumumba in the libel lawsuits, she'd win against him.

Who was coercing Lumumba when he had his lawyer falsely accuse Amanda of witchcraft in court just a week ago?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
Greedy Lumumba isn't going to get his grubby paws

Do you know the man, do you really know anything about the man, of course not.

I know he spewed unforgivable lies about Amanda in the press.

I know he's been pretty childish and ungracious throughout the past few years.

I know he had his lawyer make some pretty outlandish claims against Amanda in court just a week ago as she was desperately trying to defend herself.

Frankly, I think it would be delightful if he died homeless in the gutter within sight of his former bar as it prospered under someone else's ownership.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:01 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
I can't see any connection here to this Amanda Knox case which is the topic.

Can we put this bit of stupidity to rest? Every ******* thread at A2K has its asides.

The connection here is the incredible hypocrisy of WandelJW. I took the opportunity here, to point that out.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:02 pm
@wandeljw,
Interesting, hardly conclusive, but certainly interesting.
I wouldn't think Lumumba is the only African in Perugia
But he warranted investigation for sure, too late now though.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:04 pm
@wandeljw,
JW, at the ready with the facts, or the propaganda, whichever fits his purpose.
Ragman

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 04:44 pm
@JTT,
Speaking of name-calling...what's really stupid is carrying grudges from other threads and airing your dirty laundry and diverting the thread. Just sayin'.
JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 04:50 pm
@Ragman,
It's not a grudge. It's pointing up a fact. The dirty laundry sure ain't mine, Ragman.

And get off this bullshit "diverting the thread" nonsense. It goes on in pretty much every damn thread here at A2K. It makes as much sense as the 'troll' meme.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 04:51 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

This -

"Italy's police/law enforcement, investigative abilities and legal system seems to be so flawed that even-handed justice can not be served."

That's a blanket statement about all italian justice. Righteously ignorant sounding when you do not know that.

What is that but flinging contempt for a country and its justice?

It is possible that if I knew more I might agree with your take, but I posit you have barely dipped your toe into the situation there and I have read a lot. Of course, my reading is as nothing compared to some - I just think that some people at a2k are - so far - yelling ignorantly in generalizations.

0 Replies

wandeljw

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 05:42 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Speaking of name-calling...what's really stupid is carrying grudges from other threads and airing your dirty laundry and diverting the thread. Just sayin'.

Don't worry for my sake, Ragman. JTT and spendius follow me around like little puppies. I actually think it is cute.
JTT

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 05:44 pm
@wandeljw,
You don't do cute very well, JW. Stick to what suits you best, propaganda.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 05:45 pm
@wandeljw,
I always leave treats for my dog. Try those crunchy bacon-looking strips 'cause they love them.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 4 Oct, 2011 06:45 pm
So I get to do a bunch of thumb down.

This is too bad, I was interested in talking.