Amanda Knox

oralloy

Sun 19 Sep, 2010 12:23 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
FBI agent "horrified" by third world Italy:

Moore speaks out again against the evil Italians:

http://www.king5.com/news/investigators/Amanda-Knox-bullied-into-confession-FBI-agent--102819009.html

Quote:
Moore says Knox was interrogated over 10 hours, using tactics just short of waterboarding and was bullied into telling police what they wanted to hear.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 19 Sep, 2010 12:28 am
Italian police like to beat people to death:

http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-11-12/italy-invisible-dead.html?fullstory
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 10:40 pm
Those vile Kercher Kreeps are throwing a new tantrum:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313801/Meredith-Kerchers-family-furious-Foxy-Knoxy-movie.html

Would be nice if the Knox's would sue the Kercher scum into bankruptcy one day.
0 Replies

McTag

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 10:26 am

Book to be written about Ms Knox

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11561751
oralloy

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 03:39 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Book to be written about Ms Knox

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11561751

"But a lawyer for the Kercher family called Mr Girlanda's book "inappropriate".

"We certainly don't feel there was a need for this book," Francesco Maresca told the Associated Press,"

The Kerchers sure are a vile piece of work. It's pretty funny that their use of Meredith's death as an opportunity to railroad innocent people had the side effect of the actual killer getting his sentence cut to the point where he'll be up for parole in about five years -- and is likely to get his sentence cut even more very soon as well. There's gotta be some sort of Karma at work there.

Would it be against the law to donate a large Bowie knife to Guede when he gets out?
0 Replies

McTag

Wed 24 Nov, 2010 03:26 am

I see on our TV news that Ms Knox and her co-accused start their legal appeal against the verdict in Perugia today.
ossobuco

Wed 24 Nov, 2010 05:18 am
@McTag,
Thanks for the notice, McTag.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 27 Nov, 2010 06:32 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I see on our TV news that Ms Knox and her co-accused start their legal appeal against the verdict in Perugia today.

I still don't see why we don't just shoot up Italy and bust her out -- and maybe bomb them back to an earlier stone age than the one they're currently in. There is no reason we should have to pretend to respect the sovereignty of a third-world hellhole like this.

That said, December 18 should be the first date of significance in the trial, as it will probably be when the judge rules on whether all the fraudulent evidence will be subjected to actual scrutiny this time, or just accepted by the court despite its obvious fraudulence like that corrupt judge Massei did.
oralloy

Sat 27 Nov, 2010 06:42 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
McTag wrote:

I still don't see why we don't just shoot up Italy and bust her out -- and maybe bomb them back to an earlier stone age than the one they're currently in. There is no reason we should have to pretend to respect the sovereignty of a third-world hellhole like this.

That said, December 18 should be the first date of significance in the trial, as it will probably be when the judge rules on whether all the fraudulent evidence will be subjected to actual scrutiny this time, or just accepted by the court despite its obvious fraudulence like that corrupt judge Massei did.

I'm sure the Kercher scumbags are also set to make new arguments against subjecting the fraudulent evidence to actual scrutiny. It's rather ironic that their evil quest to railroad innocent people is helping Meredith's actual killer to get a trivial sentence.

Guede's final appeal starts December 16: LINK1 LINK2

Guede had his sentence cut from life to 30 years for forgoing a full-dress trial in favor of a hearing in front of a judge. According to news reports (LINK), the reason he had that cut further to 16 years was mainly because he was the only one of the three who expressed remorse for having something to do with the crime.

But that life/30years/16years sentence is based on the notion that he directly killed Meredith. So long as the Italians keep up the lie that Guede was more of an accomplice than the lone killer, he could be due for another drastic sentence cut in his last appeal. And of course, he'll be up for parole after serving about half that sentence.

I hope European law will let me buy him a nice big bowie knife when he gets out. I can't wait to see the leaked crime-scene photos from his next attack.
oralloy

Mon 29 Nov, 2010 12:41 pm
Signs of humanity in Italy?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6908/cover48o.jpg

http://www.oggi.it/focus/11-2010/amanda-altra-verita-ecco-perche-devono-essere-assolti-knox-sollecito-20588850589_16.shtml
oralloy

Tue 14 Dec, 2010 01:06 am
The scumbag Kerchers are spewing more venom:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334777/From-Meredith-Kerchers-father-passionate-attack-cult-Foxy-Knoxy.html

It's not enough that they fought to deny a fair trial to two innocent people. Now they are whining because the innocent people they helped to railroad are still proclaiming their innocence.

I really hope Guede gets another huge sentence cut later this month. These Kercher monsters deserve to have Meredith's killer get away with his crime.
oralloy

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
oralloy wrote:
McTag wrote:

I'm sure the Kercher scumbags are also set to make new arguments against subjecting the fraudulent evidence to actual scrutiny. It's rather ironic that their evil quest to railroad innocent people is helping Meredith's actual killer to get a trivial sentence.

Guede's final appeal starts December 16: LINK1 LINK2

Guede had his sentence cut from life to 30 years for forgoing a full-dress trial in favor of a hearing in front of a judge. According to news reports (LINK), the reason he had that cut further to 16 years was mainly because he was the only one of the three who expressed remorse for having something to do with the crime.

But that life/30years/16years sentence is based on the notion that he directly killed Meredith. So long as the Italians keep up the lie that Guede was more of an accomplice than the lone killer, he could be due for another drastic sentence cut in his last appeal. And of course, he'll be up for parole after serving about half that sentence.

I hope European law will let me buy him a nice big bowie knife when he gets out. I can't wait to see the leaked crime-scene photos from his next attack.

Guede's appeal starts (started?) this morning Italy time.

I've heard several independent sources say the verdict will be announced later today (Italy time) as well.

So we are likely close to knowing whether the Kerchers' vile efforts to railroad innocent people will backfire and result in a shorter sentence for the real killer.

Let's all hope the verdict is a disaster for the Kerchers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 01:20 pm
The court has upheld Guede's 16 year sentence.

LINK

That was his final appeal. He will be eligible for parole after serving about half his sentence however.

It's a shame. I was hoping the effort to railroad Amanda and Raffaele would backfire and give him a big sentence cut. It's what the Kercher monsters deserve. Oh well.

The Kercher monsters will likely argue in court this Saturday that there should be no scrutiny given to all the bogus evidence, just as they did the first time around. Hopefully this time they will fail in their efforts to railroad innocent people.
McTag

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 04:29 pm
@oralloy,

Hey Oralloy, these poor people's daughter got slain with a big knife. Have compassion.
contrex

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 04:51 pm
Mctag, I felt like answering likewise, and in fact using much stronger language to address the sicko oralloy, but... I kept thinking...

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/41540/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

I thought how nice to see an long unbroken stretch of "user ignored" one after the other... 6 in a row... oralloy wanking his spite and infantile, perverted craving for attention into the void with nobody else answering... such a judgement on the jerk... but now you broke the run...

oralloy

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:27 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Hey Oralloy, these poor people's daughter got slain with a big knife. Have compassion.

No. Those scumbags forfeited any right to compassion when they helped to prevent innocent people from getting a fair trial.

And I find your compassion request rather ironic in the face of your horrific posts about Amanda.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:31 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
oralloy wanking his spite and infantile, perverted craving for attention

Always interesting to see how contrex will characterize "doing the right thing"....
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 18 Dec, 2010 03:14 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The scumbag Kerchers are spewing more venom:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334777/From-Meredith-Kerchers-father-passionate-attack-cult-Foxy-Knoxy.html

It's not enough that they fought to deny a fair trial to two innocent people. Now they are whining because the innocent people they helped to railroad are still proclaiming their innocence.

I really hope Guede gets another huge sentence cut later this month. These Kercher monsters deserve to have Meredith's killer get away with his crime.

Yet more venom from the scumbag Kerchers:

LINK

I'd sure like to know if it would be legal for me to donate a large bowie knife to Guede when he gets out.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 18 Dec, 2010 03:15 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
oralloy wrote:
McTag wrote:

I'm sure the Kercher scumbags are also set to make new arguments against subjecting the fraudulent evidence to actual scrutiny.

As expected, the Kercher scumbags argued for not letting the fraudulent evidence be subjected to scrutiny:

Quote:
"Francesco Maresca, representing the Kercher family, said: ''The arguments presented by the defence have all been played out in Oggi magazine (glossy Italian weekly) and we run the risk of never ending justice. If we accept this arguments then any trial could be blocked.'"

LINK

However, unlike the corrupt judge they had before (Massei I think his name is), this time we have a judge interested in the truth, and the fraudulent evidence will be subjected to the scrutiny that it so richly deserves.

Reaction from the scumbag Kerchers:

Quote:
Francesco Maresca, an attorney for the Kercher family, said he was "disappointed" with the decision, suggesting that the ruling was political in the face of pressure from the United States.

LINK
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 12:46 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I am capable of observing facts and processing them.

This is hilarious considering that on page 6 you stated that you got your information from the press and blogs.