Discussion On Becoming A Democrat

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 11:41 am
@joefromchicago,
Now you are in denial of bashing me and, more...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 11:44 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Gay marriage from my stand point should be protected under the pursuit of happiness part of our legislation.

if nothing else, being a tax paying citizen should cover it.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 12:10 pm
@RexRed,
No cynicism, the below listed people are the ones that need our support, not Gays. In Canada Gays can get married and do have equal rights; but the below people are persecuted against in horrible ways.

- transgendered people
- third gender people
- polygamists
- recreational drug users

There's wrongs to be righted, and ills to be undone!
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 12:16 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I also don't know how your own homosexuality (be it what it is) would make me self hating...

My sexuality has nothing to do with it. Your self-hatred is strictly your own affair.
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:01 pm
@joefromchicago,
Your repressed sexuality has allot to do with your fantasy perception of my supposed self hatred. I would like you to post one shred of evidence out of the millions some odd words I have posted on this forum of me stating that I hate myself... I rest my case, you lose.

I smile all day, I often cry tears of joy... I can hurt over lost love just like anyone else, but I figure it is my partners loss to lose me. My exuberant personality is highly infectious. I spread love and kindness in every thing that touches me.

I can have my bad days but they are not usually because I hate myself but because people, as you, have taken the reckless liberty to insult my sexuality just to appease their own possible self hatred. You have taken an otherwise docile thread and turned it into a batting match. You can't steal my sunshine that easily.
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:09 pm
@Chumly,
Chumly I can't figure out if you are being sincere or cynical.... My bad.

Transgendered people can marry in Canada so how does the marriage argument really affect that? As for recreational drug users if they are piling up guns and pit bulls to protect their drugs then they deserve to be persecuted.

As for third gender people I don't even know what that is. Polygamy that is not marriage that is a sanctioned harem I have no consideration for that. Marriage is between "two" consenting "unmarried" adults.
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:22 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Your repressed sexuality has allot to do with your fantasy perception of my supposed self hatred. I would like you to post one shred of evidence out of the millions some odd words I have posted on this forum of me stating that I hate myself... I rest my case, you lose.

Well, for one, you continue to accuse me of being homosexual, even though you have absolutely no evidence for that. I've always found it rather pathetic when a homosexual accuses someone else of being a homosexual, as if homosexuality were an insult or something to be ashamed of. For instance, I can't imagine accusing someone else of being an intellectual, but then that's because I can't see anything wrong with being an intellectual. It's too bad that you think I should be outraged by your insinuations that I'm a homosexual -- but then that's just another example of your self-hatred, I guess.

RexRed wrote:
You can't steal my sunshine that easily.

I think you know where you can stick your sunshine.
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:25 pm
@joefromchicago,
Joe you're pathetic...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:25 pm
One Star In My Life

I never knew I would ever
Find someone like you
I never thought it could happen
I didn't think it ever would

So I thought about everyone
Not knowing there was only one
All the other loves
Made what I thought love was

'Till I realized it was not all
But only one
There's only one star in my life
And you are that star

You shine in the dawn
And in a blue night
You fill every dream
You have purpose and meaning
And you are that star

It amazes me to finally have found you
To know that you are here by me
With all the things I hold so true
The only thing I hold is you

You shine in the dawn
And in a blue night
You fill every dream
You have purpose and meaning
And you are that star

RexRed
11/15/94

0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:50 pm
Not to throw your words back at you, but in the spirit of further understanding, right after the election, you wrote

Rex wrote:
God damn America!

The USA is the bastion of democracy where elections and the news are bought off by gangsters, crack heads and Euro trash.

The ding bat cheering mob for Obama reminded me of the Palestinians cheering when the world trade center was attacked!

Now why don't the same liberal elite Europeans who forced Obama on us with their George Soros ambulance chasing money force a black president on the Germans, British and France too! Is this not apartheid? They won't mind wealthy Americans buying up their news agencies to push the black agenda on them huh?!!

Idiot lowlife college drones voting for Obama because their radical Bill Ayers professors told them to while being paid by our own tax dollars! 70% of MSNBC's coveragte of McCain was negative! They can all be PROUD of voting two dicks back into the white house and beating up two women to do it! How is that BLACK PRIDE OBAMA? YOU slandered Palin in the news so bad that everyone hates her! YOU CERTAINLY DID NOT DO IT WITH PUBLIC FINANCING! HUH!!!

Don't expect to roll me over with big corporation money than expect loyalty. America has been ripped off by unscrupulous big money OBAMA politics!

The same asses who voted for Obama don’t even know who Nancy Pelosi is…

Is it now legal "courtesy of the dems" to burn my US flag?

God damn the democrats. God damn America!

My journey from Republican to Independent took several years. How did you get from flag burning to singing Obama's praises in nine months?
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:22 pm
@engineer,
Good question... there is more to my conversion than I am able now to share here.

I was visited by some ghosts... having been shown my bitter past, uncertain present and foreboding future the next morning being appalled by myself I found it in my heart to make a "change"... Smile

In time maybe I may open up more about the details of this change. Yes I am ashamed of my abhorrent behavior over the last few years. I am merely a faulted human being. All I can do now is go on and vow never to allow myself to be blinded by ignorance and inhospitably.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:23 pm
dayum... that was pretty intense.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:34 pm
@RexRed,
Ebenezer Scrooge and Saul of Tarsus all rolled into one!
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:36 pm
@JPB,
exactly Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:52 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
I would like you to post one shred of evidence out of the millions some odd words I have posted on this forum of me stating that I hate myself.

http://able2know.org/topic/78335-1#post-2120895

RexRed wrote:
Ok, here it is for you all, I am dating a man almost half my age... We have been together for almost five years.

He is the faithful one...

I just recently cheated on him and gave him/us a couple curable STD's.

The problem was that he was so nice about it.

I am still waiting on more vital tests results to come in.

So how do I deal with this? By being mean and angry...

So, I hate myself.

What do I win?
JTT

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:04 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Good question... there is more to my conversion than I am able now to share here.

If this ain't an elaborate charade, then I wish you well, RexRed. If it is a charade, then I still wish you well and hope that you get help.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:04 pm
@joefromchicago,
I found the tests came out negative and not only did I not contract any diseases but I also did not pass any diseases on to my bf. If I had found I had passed a disease onto to another person, I would hate myself.. and for good reason... I would also be deserving of the hate directed at me by others... When I wrote that the tests had not been confirmed so I was in limbo as to what my slight indiscretion had caused to someone I loved dearly.

Do I hate myself because I am gay? No... Do I hate myself in general? No... Do you really think I get up every morning and say, "I am still a homosexual so I still hate myself..." No No No... Smile Wake up and smell the bengay Joe.

Haven't you ever heard of "gay pride"? I am not proud to be gay but I am also not gonna beat myself up over it either. Ok?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:10 pm
dude, gay, straight or in between... cover your rig when ya get it on.

seriously, man. it's not like this is 1979 and nobody knows what's goin' around.
RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:13 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Good advice thanks. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:15 pm
Venereal warts and herpes one can catch even if they wear a condom. It is better to date for a year, get the necessary tests then make a decision...
0 Replies