Sarah Palin, too weird.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 12:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I believe it's nature that made us that way.

Yep, coded by genetics. I am what I am, I refuse to deny who I am and this live a life that is a lie. I don't hate myself enough to put myself through that torture.
msolga

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 01:36 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Yep, coded by genetics. I am what I am, I refuse to deny who I am and this live a life that is a lie. I don't hate myself enough to put myself through that torture.

So too bad if your "significant other" sees things exactly the same way, hey?
You'll either be locked in eternal combat for the upper hand (what fun!), or both of you will eventually need to seek out new partners with "lesser" views of their own self importance in the grand scheme of things! Wink
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 01:58 am
@msolga,
as with all relationships, the oscillation between conflict and cooperation is the natural order of the dynamic between the masculine/feminine pair. I pity anyone who is alone, or in some low power "we are always nice to each other" relationship. How boring and unrewarding that must be.
msolga

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 02:55 am
@hawkeye10,
I was definitely not referring to any "we are always nice to each other" situation. Give & take, on both sides, is what I'm talking about. Is that so hard to comprehend?
farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:12 am
@msolga,
"Being right all the time" is where it gets toxic. Youve resolved to a life of constant conflict unless one (or both) of the partners are adult enough to recognize that constant conflict is a waste of good times that could be spent on projects that build harmony and mutual respect.

Ive known many people who have partner relationships in which the two partners are always correcting each other in communications and when you listen closely, the constant corrections involve details that are of little consequence to the point of discussions. Its merely a public attempt at asserting dominance by one or the other.

I usually shut those discussions off because the point of discussion becomes secondary to their own unresolved rules of engagement. When we get in those kinds of discussions, my wife and I replay them in the car later and this gives us a good laugh.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:43 am
@DontTreadOnMe,

It's awesome having a personal speelchecker.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:46 am
@Wilso,

Wilso, you are the fuckwit needing a reality check.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:50 am
@msolga,

Between the two of us... Wilso is the biggest loser.

Intrepid and msolga come out on top as winners.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 06:11 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Exactly what does it say and why? What happened to the Sarah Palin discussion?

we lost that long ago. It says that Wilso has the bigger dick, he wins. Hopefully now that that contest is over we can now get back to what we were all doing, talking about that idiot palin.

Actually my dick is just normal size.

That was obvious from the start.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:03 am
Liked the "duck" video a lot.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:30 am

OK, who voted down Wilso's little dick?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:36 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Foofie, Did you understand what dys just told you? Believe it or not, this is a public forum for everybody to read and "participate" if they wish. Otherwise, you should write letters in private. There are PM privileges on a2k.

Yes, I'm talking to you and everybody else that reads this post.

BTW, are you some kind of control freak?

I do not know what "BTW" means? "By the way"?

I do not think I am a control freak. I just like to work methodically. Yes, the forum allows for many participants, but in my opinion, that should be tempered by a degree of self-control at one trying to not be intrusive. Just because the forum allows for intrusiveness, does not mean it does not exist as a less than desirable trait to some people.

And, you should know by now that your responses to my posts, when I am not answering you directly are less than appreciated. Your intelligence, I believe, allows you to perceive that? So, what is your motivation to reply in behalf of someone else? Just being a good Samaritan?
Foofie

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:43 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

No. The biggest losers were Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, France, Poland, and other assorted countries that were occupied during WWII. The U.S.A. is the only continuous winner.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:07 am
@Foofie,
"Self control?" ROFL That's your method to "try" and control others, but I guarantee you that it will not work.

We are not kiddies here; and we speak our minds for good or bad.

I hate BSers and will challenge people when I see bull **** offered as fact or correct information, and it doesn't matter who. They are also welcome to challenge me and my opinions, since I must expect the same from my fellow a2kers.

kapich?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:12 am
@msolga,
msolga, You are one of my favorite people on a2k, but I must disagree with you on this one topic. Men are men, and I've seen and socialized with the "best of em" who don't hide their male animal-ness around other men - and sometimes women. I'm 74 years old, and I still admire a nice look'n woman, but the rule is look but don't touch.

I truly believe it's a two-way street, because young girls are getting more active in sex - and I hear as young as 14, and they are being exposed more to STDs.

I see it as a "nature thing."
Advocate

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
Funny you would say this. You are becoming a bigger BS'er by the day, especially when it comes to Israel and illegals.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:24 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Funny you would say this. You are becoming a bigger BS'er by the day, especially when it comes to Israel and illegals.

I agree.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:24 am
@Advocate,
Advocate, Whenever I ask you to prove your point, you remain silent. You can cut and paste from any of my posts, but you can't find anything can you?

Quit making the challenge if you can't prove it. It makes you out to become the liar.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I'm 74 years old, and I still admire a nice look'n woman, but the rule is look but don't touch.

Seems like the women won't allow you to touch them and that they would prefer that you looked the other way.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:27 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

No. The biggest losers were Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, France, Poland, and other assorted countries that were occupied during WWII.

The U.S.A. is the only continuous winner.

Yes, but it now seems that the U.S.A. is an occupied country.