dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:21 am
criteria for the 21st century republican "it's not enough to cheat on your wife you must cheat on your lover as well and have the taxpayers foot the bill"
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:23 am
House Of Pain: GOP'S class of 94

Quote:
The sex scandals that have tarnished Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) and Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) don’t appear to have much in common. Yet there is one thread that binds them together: Both Ensign and Sanford were members of the famed Republican House class of 1994, as well as its latest casualties.

As it turns out, the pressures and demands of political life have inflicted devastating damage not only on the Ensign and Sanford families, but on the families of many of the 71 other freshmen who formed the vanguard of the Republican Revolution.

In the 14 years since that star-crossed class arrived in Washington espousing an agenda that placed family values at its core, no less than a dozen of its members have been caught up in affairs, sex scandals or in messy separations and divorces from their spouses that, in more than a few instances, led to their political downfalls.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090702/pl_politico/24435
Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:46 am
There's a little black spot on the sun today . . .

. . . I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the King of Pain
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:51 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

There's a little black spot on the sun today . . .

. . . I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the King of Pain

PrezBO's dream come true... He is the King of Pain.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 01:06 pm
@Setanta,
jump around!

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 02:10 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
In the 14 years since that star-crossed class arrived in Washington espousing an agenda that placed family values at its core, no less than a dozen of its members have been caught up in affairs, sex scandals or in messy separations and divorces from their spouses that, in more than a few instances, led to their political downfalls.

What are they rambling on about? According to the Foxy Chart of MACs, none of these people were ever actually conservatives.

Most likely, they were from that highly secret Democrat agent farm, which raises males and females, from childhood, to be planted in the conservative movement just to wreck its good name.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 01:31 pm
I'll say this for Sanford, his is a much more interesting scandal than the usual politician's ignimony.

No lustful assignation with a high priced call-girl, or playing footsie with an undercover cop in an airport bathroom, his is a tragic love story - At least that's how he sees it.

His mistress, the lovely Maria Belen Chapur, is not just the object of a sexual fling, she's Sanford's "soul-mate." And he seems happy to tell this to anyone who will listen while at the same time asserting that it is his duty to try to "fall back in love" with his wife.

Either there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that his reconciliation with his wife will go forward, let alone succeed, or Mrs Sanford has serious self-esteem issues.

Not since Wilbur Mills' Tidal Basin romp with his own Argentine soul-mate, Fannie Fox, have we been treated to such a romantic melodrama.

http://images.politico.com/global/080408_50bar_wilburmills.jpg

High Seas

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 03:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Men! Over at another thread your expert advice is requested:
http://able2know.org/topic/133771-1#post-3701638
Thank you.
0 Replies