H2O MAN

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:22 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/061909_boxer.jpg

This sawed off liberal bitch needs to apologize or leave.

Sen. Boxer Offers No Apology for Rebuking
Brigadier General Who Called Her 'Ma'am'

PrezBO needs dress down this liberal runt with a quickness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 9,347 • Replies: 141

panzade

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
think that's good....watch this!

right on sistah!
Intrepid

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:55 pm
@panzade,
Right on. It seems that H2o Man is making something out of nothing here. What's the big deal?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:33 pm

The little bitch should be strung up!
Mame

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
You know, H2O man, you have a lot of anger in you. She was very genteel in both instances, not a big deal. Yes, the military does say Sir and Ma'am, and she made a simple, polite request to be called Senator. Not a big deal - he did it. And didn't seem to have an issue with it.

In panzade's video, I thought she handled that well, too.

What is your issue and why is she a bitch? She simply asked to be called something else. Like saying, Please don't call me Mrs., I prefer Ms. As I said, not a big deal - certainly not warranting a thread, and definitely not warranting 'bitch'.

You have some serious problems, but then, I think most of us knew that.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:11 pm

Brig. Gen. Walsh was following military protocol, which advises officers to use "sir" or "ma'am" when addressing
anyone higher than them on the chain of command... Bitch Boxer should have known this and shown all due respect.

She made the mistake and she needs to step-up, admit the mistake and apologize.
genoves

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:18 pm
H2O--I usually agree with your posts, H2O and I like your stances for the most part, but in this rare case, I have to disagree with you. Don't you know who this is? This is Barbara Boxer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

But she is nothing but an odoriferous piece of ****.

Note her voting record--

A. One of the strongest Abortion Rights in the Senate

B. A strong proponent of international planning organizations that provide abortions.

C. She actually MARCHED across the capital to protest the cross-examination of Anita( the pubic hair on the Coke can moron) Hill.

D. Actually stated that there was little to believe in the charges against Bill Clinton UNTIL he admitted their truth and even then limited her condemnation to a perfunctory statement combined with a total committment to defeat impeachment.

e. A rabid frothing at the mouth advocate of gun control

This is only a partial list of the idiotic policies of Boxer. SHE WAS LABELED AS THE MOST LIBERAL SENATOR IN THE SENATE IN 1999 and 2000( Unfortunately, She did not win the title when Barack Hussein Obama was made Senator since BHO won the most LIBERAL title when he was in the Senate.

So these are her positions, so what?

She is also a huge Hypocrite who called Condelezza Rice --MADAME --at a Senate Hearing instead of Ms. Secretary.

Of course, that is par for the course for someone like Boxer.

I am very sorry, H2o and I must apologize to you for possibly putting a premature end to your post.

I know that no one on the left will dare to try to rebut my statements about Boxer since my research is correct. Most on the left fear my posts and do not try to address them. However, some left winger will try to respond to you without noting the rationale( which I listed above) for your most correct skewering of Barbara Boxer(Dont you know I am a Senator?????????)

Is her self esteem really that low?????????????
Mame

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
Apologize? I thought you said she should be strung up. You're in orbit by yourself, whatever the case. Your reaction is way over the top. Oh well, you know what they say about small minds...
genoves

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:40 pm
Bullshit, Mame,You are the one with a small mind since you dont seem to know just who Boxer is and how she responded to Condelezza Rice.
parados

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
Wow.. Squirt.. So, you are arguing that a Senator is higher in the chain of command than a Brigadier General?

So.. since Boxer is higher in the military chain of command, let me ask you squirt. Do you think it shows you in a good light to call people in the military chain of command, particularly those higher than a Brig General, derogatory names?

I think you need to apologize to the military as a whole Squirt.
genoves

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:58 pm
Mame wrote:

What is your issue and why is she a bitch? She simply asked to be called something else. Like saying, Please don't call me Mrs., I prefer Ms. As I said, not a big deal - certainly not warranting a thread, and definitely not warranting 'bitch'.
end of quote
Most bitches are hypocrites and it is certain that Boxer is a hypocrite or havent you read with She did to Secretary of State Rice?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:00 pm
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

Most on the left fear my posts and do not try to address them.

Uh, can you say "delusional"?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:25 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Apologize? I thought you said she should be strung up. You're in orbit by yourself, whatever the case. Your reaction is way over the top. Oh well, you know what they say about small minds...
Smile
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:26 pm
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

Bullshit, Mame,You are the one with a small mind since you dont seem to know just who Boxer is and how she responded to Condelezza Rice.

That is not the issue here.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:29 pm
@genoves,
You seem to ignore the fact the ma'am and madam are two different words.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:31 pm
@genoves,
Quote:
You post as H20, yet he insists on calling you -"Squirt"--This is the same thing that Setanta and Joe the Ambulance Chaser decry--Ad Hominem--yet the left does not flinch from using the device

I have noticed that liberals continually call conservatives cold and/or heartless, but that on a personal level liberals have a great tendensy to be mean sob's.
0 Replies