farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:32 pm
@panzade,
H2O, genoves, and a few others who wont be named are FUCKIN NUTS!!
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:35 pm
@farmerman,

It sounds like farmergirl wants to play a little role reversal with panzade... you two have fun Laughing
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:38 pm
@H2O MAN,
However both Panzade and I will still be sane in the morning.
panzade

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:55 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O
Quote:
It sounds like farmergirl wants to play a little role reversal with panzade... you two have fun Laughing

a little homophobia tossed in to obscure the fact that H2O is showing signs of misogynistic macho malaise...it's so predictable Laughing
Foofie

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:58 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Of course he is. He was wrong when he started this thread and is still wrong. Asking to be addressed as Senator is not out of bounds by a Senator.

The Brig General was doing what he thought was right. Boxer corrected him to use what she prefered. They both went on with their lives. It's other idiots that got their undies in a twist over this.

Having heard the sound bite on radio, I believe I heard a degree of petulance in her voice, while she was explaining something about how she worked hard to get to that position. I personally think that if it was petulance I heard it was inappropriate. There is also a tone to a voice that is very telling, I believe.

Perhaps, some women might commiserate with the efforts Senator Boxer went through, to achieve her senatorship; however, one might think that a percentage of her male constituency might ask the old schoolyard question, "Are you bragging or complaining?" In otherwords, too many ladies, senators or otherwise, in my opinion, seem to turn conversations around to themselves for my not taking them as as seriously as many men that keep a focus on the topic without interjecting their feelings (especially about themselves).
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:32 pm
@panzade,

You're a homo?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:34 pm
@farmerman,

Everyone is sane in your asylum aren't they.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:34 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Your a homo?

why? you lookin' for a friend?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:36 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,

I'm sure there are plenty of liberal cupcakes here for you ... your dance card you stay full for some time to come.

Why is it that all the liberal cupcakes have their collective panties in a wad over Bitch Boxer?
Is she anything like Bitch Streisand to you fools?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

...Why is it that all the liberal cupcakes have their collective panties in a wad over Bitch Boxer?...

H2O MAN wrote:

The little bitch should be strung up!

genoves wrote:

H2O--I usually agree with your posts, H2O and I like your stances for the most part, but in this rare case, I have to disagree with you. Don't you know who this is? This is Barbara Boxer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

But she is nothing but an odoriferous piece of ****.

looks to me like it's you and your little buddy that are giving yourselves a wedgie over nothing.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 07:56 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,

Cupcake, your inability to recognized Bitch Boxer's breech in protocol is expected.
None of us really expected you to grasp it's importance.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 08:18 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Cupcake, your inability to recognized Bitch Boxer's breech in protocol is expected.

i can't stop laughing at you.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 08:20 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Laughing Laughing could be the cure to Liberaltardation... keep laughing for the rest of this week and let us know if you are cured next Sunday.
genoves

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 08:37 pm
It appears that H2O's brave stance against Sen. B. Boxer has BEEN VINDICATED.

Note:

Mrs./Ms./Madam/Missus Barbie Boxer Apologizes to General

William Kevin Stoos Bio
Email Article

By William Kevin Stoos Friday, June 19, 2009
“Gawd, I really looked like a b**ch!” exclaimed Mrs. Barbara Boxer, a California politician who occupies a political office in Washington, D.C., as she watched a replay of her disrespectful interruption of Brig. Gen. Michael Walsh, of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, during his testimony on the Hurricane Katrina restoration process. The General--who has served his country admirably, risked his life and limb, and devoted his life to preserve the lady’s freedom to disrespect him and others in uniform who are trained to refer to ladies as “Ma’am” and gentlemen as “Sir”--was rudely “dressed down” as they say in the military, as he dared to preface an answer to one of Boxer’s questions with a polite “Ma’am.”

At this point, Ms. Boxer interrupted the General and reminded him that she, Madam Boxer, worked hard to gain a seat in the legislative body of which she is a member, and was therefore entitled to the ultimate respect, deference, and tribute that comes with being a liberal, professional politician whose main accomplishment in Washington has been to tax other people and spend their money.

Invited by Missus Boxer to watch the replay, Stoos Views reporter Hugh Betcha--Chief of The Washington News Bureau--met with Barb at her request so she could issue an apology to the General for her inexcusable disrespect of a United States Army military officer. “I am so sorry for my indefensible behavior,” Missus Boxer stated, “I realize now that the term ‘Madam’ was not meant to be disrespectful to me as a revered member of the elite Washington Political Class. Rather, I understand now that it is a term of respect used by members of the lower and servant classes, such as military people, waiters, laborers, normal people with manners, and anyone else who does not occupy a seat in a privileged political club, such as I do. I was wrong to be so rude and I understand that the General was just trying to be nice to me, Mrs. Stewart Boxer. I was wrong to scold the great General and I hope he can see fit to forgive me.”

After promising to release this apology on behalf of Ms. Boxer, the Stoos Views reporter bid farewell to Stewart Boxer’s wife, saying “Goodbye, Madam,” as he went. “Please, call me Babs,” she replied, as she showed him the door.

H2O--You are now, on the strength of the evidence above authorized to tell the left wing morons to osculate your anus.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 08:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Laughing Laughing could be the cure to Liberaltardation... keep laughing for the rest of this week and let us know if you are cured next Sunday.

even funnier.

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 08:54 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XKbxRgHfHsw/RhcwSutKRbI/AAAAAAAAAi8/rsp0E81GdBA/s400/BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:17 pm
It appears that H2O's brave stance against Sen. B. Boxer has BEEN VINDICATED.

Note:

Mrs./Ms./Madam/Missus Barbie Boxer Apologizes to General

William Kevin Stoos Bio
Email Article

By William Kevin Stoos Friday, June 19, 2009
“Gawd, I really looked like a b**ch!” exclaimed Mrs. Barbara Boxer, a California politician who occupies a political office in Washington, D.C., as she watched a replay of her disrespectful interruption of Brig. Gen. Michael Walsh, of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, during his testimony on the Hurricane Katrina restoration process. The General--who has served his country admirably, risked his life and limb, and devoted his life to preserve the lady’s freedom to disrespect him and others in uniform who are trained to refer to ladies as “Ma’am” and gentlemen as “Sir”--was rudely “dressed down” as they say in the military, as he dared to preface an answer to one of Boxer’s questions with a polite “Ma’am.”

At this point, Ms. Boxer interrupted the General and reminded him that she, Madam Boxer, worked hard to gain a seat in the legislative body of which she is a member, and was therefore entitled to the ultimate respect, deference, and tribute that comes with being a liberal, professional politician whose main accomplishment in Washington has been to tax other people and spend their money.

Invited by Missus Boxer to watch the replay, Stoos Views reporter Hugh Betcha--Chief of The Washington News Bureau--met with Barb at her request so she could issue an apology to the General for her inexcusable disrespect of a United States Army military officer. “I am so sorry for my indefensible behavior,” Missus Boxer stated, “I realize now that the term ‘Madam’ was not meant to be disrespectful to me as a revered member of the elite Washington Political Class. Rather, I understand now that it is a term of respect used by members of the lower and servant classes, such as military people, waiters, laborers, normal people with manners, and anyone else who does not occupy a seat in a privileged political club, such as I do. I was wrong to be so rude and I understand that the General was just trying to be nice to me, Mrs. Stewart Boxer. I was wrong to scold the great General and I hope he can see fit to forgive me.”

After promising to release this apology on behalf of Ms. Boxer, the Stoos Views reporter bid farewell to Stewart Boxer’s wife, saying “Goodbye, Madam,” as he went. “Please, call me Babs,” she replied, as she showed him the door.

H2O--You are now, on the strength of the evidence above authorized to tell the left wing morons to osculate your anus.
panzade

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:26 pm
@genoves,
And so...another debate on A2K ends...the victors, Laurel & Hardy proclaim themselves the winners...move along folks...there's nothing to see but burnt Liberal carcasses...move along now...
genoves

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:33 pm
@panzade,
What in hell are you talking about? Nothing ends as long as someone has something intelligent to say. Try reading some good books, Panzade and you may very well be able to read a post and rebut it with your own insight and evidence. As a clown, you are poorly informed about two of your forebearers. Laurel and Hardy are dead!!
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:33 pm
@panzade,
are you sure? I have not been able to find this information in the reputable press. Was the post humour?