50 Shades of A2K…

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:37 am
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...
And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka and then have a party, because Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

I never said most of the things I said:

“Stick it right up there” Izzie said, “I want to remember this!”

So I did, then pressed it firmly…

After all, you can't be too careful with Post-it notes!

‘double entendre’ : a word or expression capable of two interpretations with one usually risqué.

OMG I have been a very bad boy and need to be punished!

‘Very well’ said Jespah, ‘try installing Windows 10 on your laptop’!

Embrace humor on A2K; enthral us all…

dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 08:04 am
@Tryagain,
What?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 08:12 am
(edgar peeking in)
Here, now. Let's clean up this place. Got feces in the cat box, spaghetti sauce in the keyboard. Nikto, Gort. Nikto. No more soup for you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 09:01 am
@Tryagain,
Whatever you've had I want a pint of it.
jespah

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 09:55 am
@izzythepush,
You and me both, kiddo.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 10:43 am
WHAT!....

Etymology:

From Middle English what, from Old English hwæt , Dutch wat …..‎

Are you the only one who has not read 50 Shades of Grey?

“When literature student Anastasia Steel goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.

Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever…”

'Tell me you want me' he ordered.
'I want you' she said.
'Now tell me you need me.'
'I need you' she sighed.

OMG how Dee hated calling tech support!

Dear Edgar,

As one of the few who have not threatened to kill me dead already, may I sympathize with your neighbor predicament and if you feel the need to say the ‘F’word…

Just say, Facebook!

OMG Izzy, are you really into BDSM?

wait for it…

Babylon 5, DC comics, Star Wars and Marvel.

BTW unless modesty forbids, can you update the madding crowd on how your SECOND book is coming along? Bottoms up, Prost*, Cheers.

• please note that Prost refers to a German drinking toast and not to a low class bar in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.

She was powerful, dominant and intelligent, 'Would you like to try two women at once?' Jespah whispered seductively.

I gulped.

'You mean . . . Siri AND Cortana?'

dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 05:43 pm
@Tryagain,
I knew your referent, the rest was odd to say the least.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 05:48 pm
I knew quite a lot about Shades of Grey, because I was curious to know what there was about it made it so popular. I can kind of see why some groups of people would enjoy such fare. F yes I do.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 01:33 pm
Seriously, you guys make eye laugh… this is a Parody – ewe know, satire/burlesque/spoof/lampoon or pasquinade/pastiche if you will!

Dearest Bunny, I have never read the book in question as I don’t wish to upset my lactose intolerance balance… and Earl Grey is much more my cup of tea!

Live well and prosper Mr Blythe… U2 Jespah.
See U at The Man Booker Prize for Fiction Izzy (or was it your autobiography?)

I reached out and failed – I had hoped to corral a bunch of rowdy republicans and administer a witty Coup de grace; but I don’t know what it means as its all French to me.

So in the tradition of our exalted leader…

ACCOUNT CLOSED
jespah

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 02:55 pm
@Tryagain,
You're just lookin' for handcuffs. Wink
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 03:47 pm
@Tryagain,
Nobody gets my jokes either...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 05:13 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
OMG Izzy, are you really into BDSM?

wait for it…

Babylon 5, DC comics, Star Wars and Marvel.

I feel compelled to respond to this. I only watched the first season of B5, then couldn't be arsed with the rest. Never been into Star Wars, liked Star trek but Star Wars is watch when it's free on the telly, although I have been to the cinema for the kids. Still not seen the latest one.

Never into DC comics but I liked Adam West and the later Batman movies. As far as TV goes I like Gotham, all the other superhero stuff is a bit too bland.

Really into Marvel from the ages of 12 to 14 then I got into 200AD and Warrior with the likes of Alan Moore.

https://bradscribe.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/strontium-dog.jpg

I like William Burroughs and Philip K Dick with a sprinkling of Michael Moorcock.
0 Replies