Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 12:49 am
@genoves,
Quote:
There is about as much chance of the egotistical, far left wing, Anti-US Military graduate of Brooklyn College. Barbara Boxer apologizing to General Walsjh as there is of Ahmadminejad apologizing to Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

If that is so -- and I believe that for once you're right -- then why do we continue to beat a dead horse?
genoves

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 01:11 am
@Merry Andrew,
It is not a dead horse. It is vital that we keep the picture of the intolerant almost fascistic image of Barbara Boxer before us since she typifies the drive to power, absolute and unharnessed, of the Obama Machine!
Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:20 am
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

George OB1 wrote( and a very good comment too)

The incidents reported here are rather trivial and not of much consequence. However they do - in my opinion - illustrate some salient characteristics of the esteemed senator from California.

She appears to be a classic case of an overcompensating short person. Add to that an inflated sense of self-importance and a strong vindictive streak and you have a rather thoroughly obnoxious character. A few years ago I witnessed more of this behavior in a restaurant in Marin County where we were (by chance) seated just a table away from the senator and her companion. A well-dressen woman walked up to her table, and expressed her admiration for the senator and apparently wanted to shake her hand or something like that. Up until that point I hadn't paid much attention, but very quickly the senator loudly complained that she was at dinner and did not want such uninvited intrusions and demanded to be left alone. The woman, crestfallen and very embarrased, beat a hasty retreat. Boxer then loudly summoned the headwaiter and chided him for allowing such an intrusion, creating an equally big distraction for all the other diners around her. A real eye-roller !

And this relates to you demanding an apology from her to the Brigadier General how?
genoves

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:22 am
@Intrepid,
It relates to nothing except George OB1's statement. If you have a problem with his statememt.Please address George directly!
Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:26 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:
Parados is tossing out a red herring. The issue is not whether H20 misstated the Chain of Command. Parados is evidently desperate to get away from the FACT that Boxer is a hypocrite and a far left wing liberal.

genoves is wrong again, as usual. It's not Parados who is tossing out the red herring but, rather, genoves himself. The rant which ensues, listing every negative thing that genoves can think of in regards to Boxer, has exactly zero to do with the subject of the thread. The thread is about whether Ms. Boxer should apologize for having corrected a general officer's use of the honorific "ma'am." Even if we were to stipulate that Boxer is "a hypocrite and far left wing liberal," that stipulation would have no bearing whatever on the subject at hand.

Genoves is very good at blowing smoke rings and tossing out red herrings to totally obfuscate the subject at hand. And he actually believes that through these sleight-of-hand tactics he, somehow, has won an argument. Pathetic.

Exactly!

I sure wish that Genoves would learn to use the quote function. Reading his posts with all the insertions is hard to follow and it becomes unclear as to who said what. He seems to try to turn everything away and distract the reader with just re-writing things that people have posted.

One thing for sure....he certainly is a whiner.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:31 am
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

It relates to nothing except George OB1's statement. If you have a problem with his statememt.Please address George directly!

Then, why did you post it? What was your point in using somebody else's words if you cannot even discuss it?

For somebody who claims to win his debates, you seem to have little to no debating skills.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:39 am
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

Parados must be a real fan of Boxer's. I note his rudeness when he attempts to intimdate H2O by calling him "squirt". I counseled H2O to give it right back to Parados. The tragedy here is that no one will remember that Parados has called H2O squirt many many times hoping that H2O would retreat from the scene.

If and when H2O returns Parados' insult in kind, the left wing will of course, begin to scream-AD Hominem, Ad Hominem--without, of course, letting other posters know that Parados struck the first blow!

This is pathetic.

Um, where you not rude when you questioned my intelligence? Where you not rude when you said that Mame had a small mind?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 03:02 am
N o, I was not rude. I make judgments based on reality. Empirical judgments are made all the time by everyone. However, If you can PROVE that my judgment about your intelligence and my judgment about Mame's small mind were uncalled for, please go ahead, but do not think that a throw away line such as "PATHETIC" will carry the day. It won't.

By the way, the prime definition of Pathetic is "evoking pity"

A fine word but completely misused in this context.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 04:14 am
@genoves,
Not at all. It is pity that you deserve and pity that you get.

BTW - it is not up to me to PROVE anything. YOU made the ridiculous allegations based on your own immature rantings.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 06:02 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

She appears to be a classic case of an overcompensating short person. Add to that an inflated sense of self-importance and a strong vindictive streak and you have a rather thoroughly obnoxious character.

Yeah, she's a real bitch!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 06:03 am
@boomerang,

She owes him an apology
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 06:11 am

Bitch Boxer has elevated herself to the "Pelosi" class of liberal hags.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 09:18 am
@genoves,
genoves wrote:

It is not a dead horse. It is vital that we keep the picture of the intolerant almost fascistic image of Barbara Boxer before us since she typifies the drive to power, absolute and unharnessed, of the Obama Machine!

You're a total waste of oxygen, genoves.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:00 am
@Mame,

genoves is dead on correct.
contrex

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 11:39 am
@H2O MAN,
H20 MAN: genoves is dead on correct.

Hitler: Mussolini is right on the button!
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 01:34 pm
@contrex,

Are you supporting the sawed off cunning runt?
genoves

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 01:56 pm
@Mame,
Why? You bloviate but give no argument.

Again, it is not a dead horse. It is vital that we keep the picture of the intolerant almost fascistic image of Barbara B oxer before us since she typifies the drive to power, absolute and unharnessed, of the Obama Machine.
contrex

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 01:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
To compare genovese to any member of the Fascist / Nazi pantheon would be unfair to those historical figures. Yes, even them. At least they were adults. However the link is fruitful. What genovese is like is what might result from the anal rape of Josef Goebbels by Julius Streicher. What might emerge from the aforesaid orifice after a horrible gestation - half witted, half human, half turd, and wholly unpleasant. And you, H2O MAN, are his evil twin.

genoves

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:09 pm
@contrex,
The anal rape of Josef Goebbels? Do you have a link?

My copy of "The Rise and Fall of Nazi Germany"--a classic in the field says nothing about that. Are you sure you are not going through a phase of wish fulfillment?
contrex

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 02:17 pm
@genoves,
genoves wrote:
The anal rape of Josef Goebbels? Do you have a link?

You evidently don't know what function the word "might" performs.
0 Replies