Do even hot women like when you are respectful and a gentlemen to them?

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:14 pm
@ossobuco,
can I get the english version of that please??

I don't see a problem though, plenty of people talk to me, I don't care if people trash talk me, I LIKE opposition (it makes me stronger and smarter) , and we get some really good discussion/debate going here at a2k.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:24 pm
@ossobuco,
How hard is that for you? I recommend Panzade do some checking, as he has been away for awhile. I'm not interested in swaying anyone, that is not my mode, re serious stuff.
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 03:54 am
@ossobuco,
rule 1 in dating, i cant stress this enough.you cant just generalize women.

different women like different things.

some like being dominated

some like being cuddled with

some like even more mundane, or even worse things than that.

some like assholes, some like nerds, some like hopeless romantics.

this just goes on and on.
sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 05:59 am
@OGIONIK,
And even the same women like different things (people) at different times.
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:01 am
@sozobe,
omfg TRUE that!
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 03:31 pm
Hi Hawkeye

Quote:
A woman is attracted to the man seriously and long term because she sees herself though him, they connect in this way. In relationship we are mirrors for the other,
That’s one belief I’ve come across. It has some merit, but I don’t buy too much of it.
Quote:
and because we are too close to ourselves to see ourselves this is the only way we know yourself...though others.
This is a common belief of psychology, and is wrong. It is most certainly possible to look inside yourself, be honest with yourself, and understand yourself.
Quote:
A woman stays with a man because she like how he makes her feel,
We quite agree.
Quote:
she like herself when she is with him.
That would be the ideal, but doesn’t often seem to be the case.
Quote:
However, you cant assume that what she wants is to be treated kindly, lovingly, tenderly, respectfully. Some or all of this stuff repulses many women. You can't make any blanket statements about the thread subject, all one can say is get to know the woman you are with and then you will know.
Are you directing these comments at me? (they don’t seem to be in contrast to anything I said)
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 04:54 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Are you directing these comments at me? (they don’t seem to be in contrast to anything I said)

No, it is in contrast to the many childish comments in this thread about how all women should be treated kindly and with respect. Women should always be treated as if they are important, as if they are individuals, as if what they want counts. This being a gentleman, respectful, kind, considerate and so on concept depends upon the woman and even upon how the woman is on a certain day, sometimes it is the right thing to do, sometimes it is not.
0 Replies