Do even hot women like when you are respectful and a gentlemen to them?

ebrown p

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 08:45 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:

The bottom line is, there are certain social rules that one must follow in order to get along smoothly.

The bottom line is, I am happy to break many of them... and I get along just fine.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 09:00 am
@ebrown p,
I am sure YOU do, ebrown, but what about the people around you? Are
they as happy as you? Probably not!
ebrown p

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 09:26 am
@CalamityJane,
It is quite odd that someone the user name "Calamity Jane" would have such a problem with people who are willing to defy social rules.

The real Calamity Jane was known for cussing, smoking and brawling... and generally lived a life that was far from polite...particularly for a lady of the time.

I respect this in a person.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 10:04 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Even with violence. If a couple wants to have a BDSM relationship, where one habitually smacks the other around, it is nobody else's business. The most that anyone should do is to ask the one being smacked if they desire any help, if they are OK. The one being hit is not a victim unless he or she tells you that they are a victim. Playing the full court press and trying to browbeat him/her into saying that they are a victim is not cool either.

You are just a sorry excuse for a human being. Despicable to say the least!
It is also quite laughable that the demented piece of **** would run his mouth about being a "real man", while cowering behind a phony avatar and nickname no one in the real world would ever call him. "Short Eyes" is more like it, and what we'd call him around here, and he'd do well to run the other way each and every time he encountered a "real man", who recognized him for what he is. Clearly, that is precisely what he's afraid of and the reason he spews his demented would-be bully bullshit while cowering in anonymity. Hawkeye pontificating about what it means to be a real man is like Jeffrey Dahmer pontificating about what it means to be a humanitarian. Anyone considering taking his advice should also consider he is seemingly universally despised by every woman on A2K.

While it's certainly true that the 25th guy who tells the "hot girl" she's pretty today has done nothing to separate himself from the previous 24, and that sometimes the cocky aggressiveness of a Neanderthal will be instinctually interpreted as an attractive strength, the idea that it has to be one or the other is absurd. At best, the caveman mentality suggested by Short Eyes could fool the least perceptive of women for a very short while, but only until she realized that his phony projection of strength was the false bravado of a demented coward.

The "real man", the one worth being or having is the gentle man who stands up only when necessary and never feels compelled to demonstrate his strength on a weaker being. Roughly the exact opposite of the rape-advocating coward running his mouth here.

The answer to the title question is absolutely. Any woman (or man for that matter) worth having will demand no less, and there is nothing inherently weak in being respectful or gentle.

Ps. On a lighter note: I'd pay a hundred dollars to watch CJ crack Short Eyes with a frying pan, each and every time until I ran out of money!
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 10:29 am
That E_Brown . . . he's such a rebel . . .

(insert rolly-eyed emoticon here)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 10:32 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
It is also quite laughable that the demented piece of **** would run his mouth about being a "real man", while cowering behind a phony avatar and nickname no one in the real world would ever call him.

You're being more than a wee bit selective here, Bill, not to mention that you're touting a line that is the very antithesis of free speech.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 10:51 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
While it's certainly true that the 25th guy who tells the "hot girl" she's pretty today has done nothing to separate himself from the previous 24, and that sometimes the cocky aggressiveness of a Neanderthal will be instinctually interpreted as an attractive strength, the idea that it has to be one or the other is absurd. At best, the caveman mentality suggested by Short Eyes could fool the least perceptive of women for a very short while, but only until she realized that his phony projection of strength was the false bravado of a demented coward.

You are making the same mistake that others on this thread are making-- that all women are the same.

I assume this hypothetical "hot girl" is an intelligent woman who knows what kind of relationship will make her happy and is smart enough to determine which partner is likely to meet her needs. She has determined that cocky aggressiveness is a trait that is desirable for the type of relationship she is seeking. Maybe she wants "false bravado", or maybe shes sees beyond it to the person underneath.

Whether the two people involved are seeking a single night of passion, a lifetime of committed bliss, or something in between is also important to whom a "hot girl" should select.

People are individuals. Relationships are unique.

Consenting, intelligent adults can have all sorts of relationships which benefit both parties involved.
Sglass

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
Jane what are those fools talking about. What is a hot woman?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:17 pm
Sglass wrote:
What is a hot woman?

A woman who got fever. As so, I'd keep her in bed...
OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:40 pm
@ebrown p,
Your inference is incorrect; I make no such assumption. The thread's author asked a general question and I offered a general answer. Of course there's women out there naïve, brainwashed or conditioned (in a Stockholm syndrome kind of way) or otherwise demented enough to find the likes of Short Eyes acceptable for the long hall; but, in the interest of brevity, I answered for the benefit of the reasonably rational majority. While there are exceptions to most every rule, and certainly an infinite number of factors when discussing what individuals find attractive; a general answer to a general question shouldn't require every consideration be contemplated. Example: Women like chocolate, backrubs, and shopping... and despise the likes of Short Eyes. There are, of course, exceptions to this general statement too, but those exceptions do not invalidate the statement itself.
Sglass

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:59 pm
Wanna make a woman happy take her shopping for shoes. You guys don't know nothing.
Francis

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:12 pm
Sglass wrote:
Wanna make a woman happy take her shopping for shoes. You guys don't know nothing.

Why do you assume we don't take women shopping for shoes?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:13 pm
@Francis,
You're a frisky fella, Francis.
ebrown p

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:13 pm
@Sglass,
This is my definition of an abusive relationship.
Sglass

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:17 pm
@ebrown p,
Shoe Shopping?
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:18 pm
@Sglass,
I'd say that depends on who has to pay for the shoes . . .
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:19 pm
@Mame,
............and sly!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:29 pm
See? A guy tries to be nice and ends up being called names..
Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:44 pm
@Francis,
Ahhh, mon petit chou.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:49 pm
Choux . . . the word you wanted was choux.

Mon beau petit chaton . . .