Do even hot women like when you are respectful and a gentlemen to them?

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:54 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
Example: Women like chocolate, backrubs, and shopping... and despise the likes of Short Eyes.

There are, of course, exceptions to this general statement too, but those exceptions do not invalidate the statement itself.

If you say so, Bill.

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:56 pm
@Setanta,
Well, that would be the plural and since I was only talking to one man, I think it would be 'chou'.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:58 pm
One expects these sorts of responses from chatons . . .
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:06 pm
I like men to be 'polite' but not so much that it impedes the way in which we get on.
I consider it equally important that I remain respectful.

I like the feeling 'mutual' excitement the best.
If a guy starts trying to treat me like some precious little flower then I find it immediately irritating. Likewise, I would never mother a guy.

I like 'respect' as in, respect for my intellect and individuality rather than for the sake of adhering to some stupid tradition.
What does that even mean, anyway?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:34 pm
@Setanta,
Miaou!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:46 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

I need to regurgitate all this for a while, as I probably agree on some of it.

Ruminatin' would more, ah, ladylike.

Wouldn't that involve cud?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:01 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

chocolate, backrubs, and shopping

If you say so, Bill.

frankly, something lemony would win over chocolate any day of the week for me. backrubs are ok, but just that...ok. can't stand clothes shopping, including shoes, and would never voluntarily go with someone else tagging along.
Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:15 pm
@chai2,
I can do without chocolate and shopping, but give me the back rubs!!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:21 pm
I take it that we are talking about chocolate and back-rubs because the women around here desire to divert the conversation away from the topic at hand........

I can appreciate why.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I take it that we are talking about chocolate and back-rubs because the women around here desire to divert the conversation away from the topic at hand........

I can appreciate why.

Dude, you're a ******* douchebag. Seriously.

Cycloptichorn
DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:26 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I object to the sexist nature of your insult.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:26 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

I object to the sexist nature of your insult.

I object to your objection.

Cycloptichorn
Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:32 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Objection Sustained. We've already answered this question on page 1. Now we're onto other topics - do Hot women like backrubs, chocolate, and flowers? The answer is - unequivocally - YES!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:34 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:

If you can't come up with an argument to refute that which repulses you then you've got nothing. I am not interested in your emotional state, I am interested in the truth. The truth in the end always wins, if you meet Galileo in the after life let him explain this to you.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:41 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I counter with yet another objection, and preemptively object to all future objections. I object to your right to object.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:57 pm
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/46626_howtogetthegirl.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 07:06 pm
@DrewDad,
Snort...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 07:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

If you can't come up with an argument to refute that which repulses you then you've got nothing. I am not interested in your emotional state, I am interested in the truth. The truth in the end always wins, if you meet Galileo in the after life let him explain this to you.

I am not interested in arguing with you in any fashion, but instead, expressing my feelings accurately. If you're not interested in my emotional state, don't reply when I express myself.

I stand by my earlier statement.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 08:47 pm
I havn't read this thread, but I do insist that women who do not like to be treated with respect are not "hot" women. Their game-playing girls.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 08:47 pm
I havn't read this thread, but I do insist that women who do not like to be treated with respect are not "hot" women. They're immature game-playing girls.
0 Replies