Who Killed JFK?

BillW

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 11:30 am
Oswald killed him, was there others along for the ride, maybe!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 09:00 pm
"After all, it was you and me."
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 09:12 pm
"Who was the walrus?"
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 11:56 pm
I think Oswald took the hit, but that's not the end of the story. What about Ruby?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 12:37 am
Who's Ruby?
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 12:40 am
jack ruby shot oswald.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 02:31 am
wilso, Jack Ruby was a two-bit night club owner that was a cop groupie in Dallas and could move around easy without drawing any particular attention to himself. He also worshiped the ground JFK walked on. I saw the actual shooting on tv. It was wild.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 11:30 am
seaglass, I saw it also. It has always been difficult to innocently explain Ruby's actions. There is a lot of surmise that he was paying off past, current and future debt he had with the mob (or others) knowing the inevitable outcome. This action, IMHO, is the most probable evidence that there were other links behind Oswald.

The mob (or others) were scared Oswald would talk, they felt more comfortable with Ruby in the hot seat. I'm sure there are other theories around Ruby!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 01:11 pm
The only thing I am sure about is that I didn't do it.

It's a question that will never be answered. About 200 years from now some historian who knows all the answers will rewrite history.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 05:54 pm
Got that right au, but I'm afraid in the next two years there is gonna be a lot of the history rewrite going on, get ready!
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 08:39 pm
Bill W. forgive my convuluted humor : but:

Ruby allegedly made three trips to Cuba and allegedly
met with Santos Trafficante part of the anti-Castro/JFK/RFK
Axis - all a major threat to his/and others business' interests -

When the dust settles and history is rewritten - I would say

Castro won the chicken plucking contest

seaglass

And where was Johnny Roselli on that unfortunate day in 1963?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 10:48 pm
seaglass, what about J. Gordon Liddy on the grassy noll? Yeah, talk about the convergence in time - is there a possibility that three or maybe even 4 different groups were unknowingly attempting a hit on the same day, in the same town, on the same street corner?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 11:21 pm
I've always got the feeling that Mr Castro has spent most of his life laughing at his enemies.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 10:38 am
He rails too, for 3 and 4 hours at a time!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 02:04 pm
Of course, Mr. Oswald was not alone. But who helped him, will remain obscure for a very long time, maybe even forever, to my mind.
The late President Kennedy had too many foes, ranging from the Cosa Nostra bosses to the Soviet Prime-Minister Khruschev...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 09:09 pm
steissd -- he also had a whole lot of enemies in the US military and the CIA. J. Edgar Hoover, FBI boss, hated both Kennedys, especially Robert, who, as Attorney General, insisted that he was Hoover's boss and the Bureau was to be run by Kennedy rules. Add to that the Teamsters Union and the list of possible suspects grows exponentially.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:43 pm
I avoided these names since I am not an American citizen, and I have no moral right to accuse any U.S. official, actual or retired (dead) in being a criminal.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 02:14 pm
Oh, I'm not accusing anybody. I'm just pointing out that, like any good murder mysetry, this one has a long roster of suspects with motives, means and opportunity.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 02:32 pm
billw, hope you had a fine Christmas - now back to the drawing board, and back to the grassy knoll and the three hobos pulled from the boxcar? Could one of them have been none other than E. Howard Hunt of Watergate fame? E. Howard Hunt, CIA political officer and propaganda expert who helped create the Cuban Revolutionary Council (CRC) (anti-Castro) and later covert operations chief for the Nixon White House. And that on that fateful day in 63' none other than Richard Mulhouse Nixon was in Dallas on business with the Pepsi Cola Princess.

In a 1985, in a libel suit against Liberty Lobby. a right wing publication, (Hunt v. Liberty Lobby) U.S. District Court for the Souuthern District of Florida; former CIA operative Marita Lorenz testified that she saw Hunt pay off a CIA-backed assassination team in Dallas the night before kennedy's murder. She met Ruby.

Also the wave of "elite" Cuban exiles that fled to Florida were furious with Kennedy for his failure to overthrow Castro at the Bay of Pigs, a reference to Kennedy's refual to provide U.S. military support for the invasion.

So, was this a Florida based operation? Who had the power hand? Hoover, Nixon, Mafia, South American drug cortel, Castro - - - - - and the band plays on.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 03:13 pm
Did the Warren Commission actually find the truth and issue a sham report?
0 Replies