Who Killed JFK?

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:30 pm
Welcome DocHoliday! I'm looking forward to your input.
0 Replies

DocHoliday

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 02:10 pm
First Response
well i have been reserching this for about a week now and my first impression is that JFK was not the president i thought he was. He also had a long list of enemies as do all politicions but JFK had multiple one that had motive. The mob wanted his brother out of power because he had waged a war on them. If JFK was out of office, then so was his brother. LBJ was mad because JFK was thinking about dropping him for the next election after LBJ had pretty much "bought" the election for him in texas. The bay of pigs leaves a long list, anti-castro simpithist, supporters of the cold war(the way he handeld the cuban missle crisis was veiwed as giving up the cold war),
The is sustantial evidence proving the cia was working with the mob. JFK was withdrawing from vietnam, a lot to consider.
At first look i think that oswald was not the shooter. Again i say at first, it appears to me that it was a combination of a lot of people all with the common interest of getting rid of JFK, and they pooled their resources and took action. At a glance it look like they did a sloppy job but the simple fact that no one has ever been prosecuted for the assassination, which means that it was effective. To me it is also very evident that the cia covered it up, no matter who did it. T6hey stood to gain a lot from his death. I will be back if i find any new news to me or if you all would like to point things out to me it would help me out a lot thanks.
0 Replies

Patriot1986

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:33 pm
JFK had aquired many enemies because of his popularity with the people, which gave him more power. Government officials were upset over his decisions, to say the least, possible including LBJ because he was going to lose his job and conspired to assassinate him. Reasonable evidence would point too a triangulated military style assassination. With Oswald not being one of the shooters, because there is little evidence against him.
0 Replies

jwk1414

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 09:54 pm
I read a book called "Case Closed : Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK" by Gerald Posner that eliminated any conspiracy theories I may have had about the assasination of JFK. Very well written, I recommend it if you want the truth about the assasination.
0 Replies

retronim

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 02:48 pm
So what's the truth? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 02:51 pm
You have just told us that you know the answer to the $85 million dollar question. So, what happened?
0 Replies