Guns: how much longer will it take ....

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2023 05:54 am
@vikorr,
I think he's every bit as racist, hypocritical and dimwitted as when I first joined.

In all this time he only appears to have learned one thing, that boasting about his imaginary high IQ is counter productive, it only confirms how delusional he is.

That's it, everything else, especially his limited lexicon, remains the same.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2023 05:56 am
@vikorr,
I think something is only interesting if it catches you by surprise.

Oralloy's stale repetitive responses are so predictable you know what he's going to say before he does.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2023 07:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Oralloy's stale repetitive responses are so predictable you know what he's going to say before he does.

You'd think having one's point proven so quickly would be gratifying, but it's actually quite depressing.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2023 07:21 am
@oralloy,
Prove me wrong, try saying something you haven't already said a thousand times before.

Nobody's lying about you, you can't handle reality so you live in a fantasy land.

Not only is it vile, bigoted and racist but it's incredibly dull and boring.
Wilso

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2023 04:46 pm
How good is America?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11803869/Horrific-moment-man-casually-loads-gun-executes-homeless-man-St-Louis-sidewalk.html
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 11:50 am
And yet another one, there is no end to this Gun nut **** show!

Seven dead: three children killed plus the shooter dead at The Covenant School on Monday

Quote:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Seven people are dead — including three children — at The Covenant School on Monday morning after a shooting inside the building.

Three adult staff members are also dead.

"Three pediatric patients were transported to Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, all having suffered gunshot wounds. All three were pronounced dead after arrival," officials said.

The shooting happened at 10:13 a.m. The shooting didn't happen in a classroom.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 12:17 pm
@jcboy,

the shooter was a 28 year old female this time.

this is the 129th mass shooting in the US this year...
jcboy

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 12:20 pm
@Region Philbis,
Interesting, I just googled the statistic's, so far this year 135 shooters were Male, only 3 Female.

Just checked again, I had the wrong site, those statistic's were not only from this year.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 01:15 pm
Let's try to keep some perspective people. All of the un-murdered children who are left after somebody shoots up their school in Tennessee won't have to be subject to the evils of CRT, or potentially have their parents get weirded out because another student has the right to be untraditionally gendered. We should keep front of mind who's really looking out for the children here.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2023 09:41 am
Well hey, God loves guns.

Prayers and blessings are the palliative.
Wilso

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 03:28 am
Another 3 children. FFS😢
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 06:09 am
@Wilso,

kudos to the Nashville PD for going in and quickly taking down the shooter...

y'all takin' notes, Uvalde?
revelette1

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 08:14 am
@InfraBlue,
Yep, that is why Jesus said, "he who takes up the sword, dies by the sword." These so call Christian nationalist ignore the Bible IMO.

Our country is going to do nothing about all the people and children who die by gun violence except offer thoughts and prayers, which comes off as hollow.

Whoppi Goldberg gave the best statements on the issue I have heard yet since the shooting. But all this talking never goes anywhere.

Whoopi Goldberg Applauded by Audience for Tirade at 'The View' Co-Host
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 09:56 am
@Region Philbis,
Just thinking about those Uvalde cowards makes my blood boil. It's unfathomable their response to the shooting.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 10:41 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
"If you have to drive off the car lot with insurance & if you have to have homeowner's insurance before you purchase a home (or in some cases, rent an apt.) then you should be required to get liability insurance for your weapons before & post purchase,"

This from Revs article. I've never thought of insurance before. Different weapons would get different costs based upon insurance valuations with payouts going to victims families!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 12:43 pm
Six innocent people and look at the three babies on the bottom. Not one elected official will do a damn thing about these assault weapons! Disgusting.

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/kids_3.jpg
Mame

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 01:00 pm
@jcboy,
All these lawmakers refusing to do anything about these assault weapons should have photos and stories of every single mass shooting victim mailed to their homes and offices, both in print and digital forms, every single day until they get the message.

Someone needs to organize a country-wide protest and march on all the legislature buildings of these stubborn Republicans.