Guns: how much longer will it take ....

goldberg

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 06:12 am
It would be foolhardy to make a case that Americans should not own guns. That Chinese victim would have zapped that black criminal trying to kill her if she had had a gun.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 06:13 am
Send all the black criminals to Siberia. Then our earth will be a safe place.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 08:29 am
@goldberg,
Or youcould be sent to siberia and america would be just that little bit more sane.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:47 am
Ex-NRA chief David Keene spoke to students at ‘James Madison Academy’.

3,044 empty chairs for gun victims represented teens of this year's lost class - they died from gun violence

The gun safety organisation Change the Ref released a series of videos on Wednesday in which advocates tricked pro-gun figures into addressing empty chairs representing high school youths shot and killed before they could graduate.
goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Don't make a fuss. Don't you know that the Russians still speak out against black immigrants? Only its soccer clubs would like to bring in black footballers. Some former NBA players can also be found in Russia; they are mostly black. I'm just stating a fact. Are you going to call me a racist again?
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:26 pm
@goldberg,
Uh, so? Russians are racist, they
re also anti semitic, .protocols of the elders of zion, to wit. so you want me to call you a racist, eh? glad to oblige, you
re a racist.
goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:32 pm
I think the bone of the contention if not whether it's okay for people to carry guns. The most vexing issue facing America is street violence and non -black people's wariness of rising black crime rates.

BLM's strident calls to defund the police don't make sense. It would only provoke hatred against black people and even BLM. It would only give black racists a cover. And America would dig itself into a hole .
goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's why I'm no fan of Russia. Some black far-left liberals side with Muslim terrorists. You think I don't know the history of the Nation Of Islam? it had roots in Russian thinking; it also wanted to create a nation ruled by proles in America.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Do you know that even Martin Luther King once invited some white sex workers over and HAD A LOT OF fun with them? At the very least, that wasn't a dream for him anymore, according to some books. Just sue such scribes and journalists if you think they are lying.

A report released by FBI suggests that he was on FBI's radar screen. And FBI reportedly found that he was a sexual predator.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:53 pm
Malcolm X decided to part ways with the Nation of Islam after he realized that the Nation of Islam was merely a tool by which the Soviet Union used it to brainwash the American people. Comintern tried to play the same role in China back to 1921.

The Soviet Union even tried to gain a foothold in America by sending someone to America to instigate America's proles against the capitalism. Some far-left liberals had already set up a party modeled Khrushchev's Old Soviet Union. That's why it sent someone to America since the Soviet Union
thought it could foster anti-capitalism in America. Yet to its consternation, even far-left liberals weren't looking for a chance to be another Soviet Union; instead, they championed labour rights and even individuality , as opposed to groupthink and conformism.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:12 pm
Some far-left liberals had already set up a party modeled on Khrushchev's Soviet Union
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:41 pm
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
BLM's strident calls to defund the police don't make sense.

It does if you realize that BLM's ultimate goal is for no one to be able to stand up to black criminals when they go around raping white women. The police are the first layer of defense against such behavior.

If BLM ever succeeds in eliminating the ability of the police to stand up to black criminals, BLM will move on to their secondary goal of trying to remove the ability of white people to defend themselves from black criminals.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
The gun safety organisation Change the Ref released a series of videos on Wednesday in which advocates tricked pro-gun figures into addressing empty chairs representing high school youths shot and killed before they could graduate.

There's a reason why I always smile when conspiracy nutcases torment shooting victims and their families.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 11:02 pm
@oralloy,
I know. They also want to erode democratic norms by replacing capitalism with Blackism, such as driving non-black people out of America, plundering their assets, and using it as a base from which they invade Europe and Asia.

If non-black people don't take up the cudgels for capitalism, then our earth is going to get caught in a rabbit role. That's why we have to protect capitalism and the rules-based international order.

It's galling that BLM supporters keep telling us that only black people's lives matter.

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 02:14 am
@goldberg,
gtotal nutbasllery. Yoour fevered imagination, nokthing else.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 02:16 am
@goldberg,
Nonsense.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 02:19 am
@oralloy,
same bullshit rhetoric the segregationist lynch mobs used to lynmch innokcent black men in the 1920s and 30s.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 04:32 am

A Parkland shooting victim's parents tricked a former NRA president
into giving a graduation speech for a gun violence prevention video

(cnn)
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 04:47 am
@Region Philbis,
As I said, there's a reason why I always smile when conspiracy nutcases torment shooting victims and their families.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:23 am
@oralloy,
sounds to me more like the gun violence survivors are tormenting the nra, which richly deserves it.