Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:26 am
yur racism is cundeniable. none of that is true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:31 am
@MontereyJack,
So don't whine then when it's the shooting survivors who are tormented.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:51 am
@MontereyJack,
The question is what sociopathic tendency causes you to take such Sick glee in tormenting survivors of gun violence and their families at the hands of gun zealots.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 01:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
He is what he has always been and will always be.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:21 pm
lies/
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
No lie. I really do smile when those freaks are tormented.

The conspiracy people may be nuts, but they do make the world a better place.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:34 pm
That part I believe, it's on a par with your general lack of a normal human moral compass. It was however the rest of your post that was a total lie.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:18 pm
every time you post, you prove i'm right. keep up the inanity.
goldberg

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Shadeed Abudulmateen, the black man who stands accused of raping and slaying a Chinese girl, was a salesman hawking cell phones in America before he went to China to secure a teaching job at a lesser-known Chinese college located in Zhejiang province, of which Hangzhou is the capital.

A Chinese website also claims that he is a pedophile. I'm floored. What's the point of hiring a black salesman to teach Chinese students black English?
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 08:46 pm
Shadeed Abdulmateen calls himself independent representative on Linkedin.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 06:03 am
There are indications that we have far-left liberals working for Russian Today, which is a pro-Putin TV channel located in Russia. Margarita Simonyan, Editor-in-Chief of RT, told another foreign publication that hiring more Americans to work for RT would be an effective way to sway public opinion in America. And she added that her RT would make a virtue of anti-American sentiment in some nations to promote Putinism around the world. Al Jazeera is another government-run channel just like RT.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 06:15 am

https://iili.io/oKSebS.jpg
goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 06:21 am
BLM has been weaponised. Some black people and far-left liberals want to muzzle the media. It's a big threat, not guns.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 06:25 am
BLM supporters call you a racist if you refuse to buy into their gibberish. BLM supporters call you a racist if you gainsay BLM and snipe at their repeated claims that only black lives' matter. BLM supporters call you a racist simply because you are not black.
goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 06:30 am
Remember the white man and his wife who were trying to protect their safety by pointing guns at some BLM supporters approaching their house? They didn't want to kill anyone; they were just apprehensive that such rabid BLM supporters were trying to burst into their house to pilfer something or even hurt them.
goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 08:50 am
@MontereyJack,
For all your fulsome praise of BLM, which is actually an attempt to slur over black people's own racial discrimination against non-black people, you still can't deny that some black people also scoff at non-black people and even bully them. Case in point: You never find BLM supporters talking about a case in which a black student studying in Asia lights into local folk after a local man tells him not to cut in line. "Get out of here, the black man blurts out. What? How could a black man tell local people to get out of their own nation?

Another black women also behaves like this, according to a video clip released by someone, in which it shows a black woman glowering at a shell-shocked Chinese student . The black woman also tells the student to go back to China since America belongs to her. " It's my nation, "says she petulantly.

Your black bro Shadeed's killing of a Chinese girl also reminds us of how you black people treat the Chinese when they spaz out. Shadeed reportedly slashed the girl , raped and then killed her. Police even told her parents not to take a look at their daughter's corpse since it had been mangled. "They still don't want me checking out other parts of her body, particularly her private parts. They say it will drive me batty if I take a look," her grief-stricken mom told the press.

Shadeed, who was merely a salesman before he went to China to teach English, is not even qualified to teach. The principle reason why that
little-known Chinese college chose him then was the school thought it would attract eyeballs by hiring foreign teachers. Other second-tier Chinese colleges or English training schools also don't care if such foreigners have never had a chance to teach in America or not, insofar as they are Americans or Brits. Some Chinese training schools even ask non-American teachers to pretend to be Americans in a bid to please Chinese parents eager to find American teachers. And a few Russian teachers just did that, according to an article written by an investigative reporter.

Either way, it would be ghastly for black people to claim that only black people's lives matter. You also can't use the history of black slavery as an excuse to explain away your own black people's misdeeds.

I remember a black man telling a black kid that he needs to be willing to get educated instead of spending more time listening to rap music. And that's the key to solving festering racial problems. Obama would not have become a president if he had been a gangster or hoodlum.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 09:14 am
@goldberg,
Don't be an idiot. They aren't saying ONLY black lives matter. they are saying black lives matter TOO, because it is disproportionately black lives that were being snjuffed out by police and being debased simply by living here: driving while black, barbvecuing while black, bird watching while black, sleeping while black. You've got it totally wrong.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 09:19 am
@goldberg,
the black people were They marched past THE ARMED RIGJHT WING NUT COUPLE. they did noset APPROACH THE COUPLE'S HOUse. there were hundreds of marchers and hundreds of houses they passed , and none of the houses wererobbed. Purelky white right-wing hysteria, noy BLLM,
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 04:59 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
https://iili.io/oKSebS.jpg

Progressives hate freedom and civil liberties so much that they sometimes forget that they haven't yet succeeded in their goal of enslaving the American people.

Americans, being free people, don't have to demonstrate any "need" before they buy a given weapon. That they merely choose to buy a particular weapon is sufficient.

That said, who says the lethality is the same? Progressives are weird.
goldberg

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 10:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
They said it here. They scolded me after I said all lives matter. Someone even said it was an insult to black people and BLM.

I think you are referring to stop-and-search policy as well as no-knock warrant policy. I'd venture to say that it's natural for some white cops to be on their toes when they meet black criminals or suspects. Most black criminals carry guns with them; they also appear to be combative when faced with a cop no matter the cop is white or black.

Didn't I tell you guys a case in which a plod killed a black man inadvertently after he mistook the black man for a gangster? The cop thought the black man was armed; he just pulled the trigger when he heard a sound. And he later said he was just trying to protect himself. I think a black cop is not hesitant to do the same thing in the same situation when he finds his life threatened by a black suspect. I actually once saw a horrible video clip featuring a white girl acting like a squirrely person in front of a few white cops. One of the cops also pulls the trigger when the white girl lunges at him.

I know you also would like to mention the mass incarceration of black people , "Black Codes" and "Jim Crow" in history. Do you really have to rub it in like this all the time? My own non-black ancestors were also mistreated by highbinders and burghers. They snatched their personal assets away by deception or even force, including a factory. I would be living in a villa if I had inherited lots of money from them.

So it's no use to kvetch about this. All you have to do is study and work hard if you want to have a bright future.
0 Replies