Guns: how much longer will it take ....

mommabear

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Here's something you might like if you don't care for M16's, basically a Modern Browning hunting rifle made into a military or paramilitary weapon using 308 ammo:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/901954424
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:11 pm
@mommabear,
What's wrong with you?
mommabear

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Nothing... I think I understand your original question now, you were asking me if I'd ever stood there and listened to somebody fire all ten or 20 rounds in an M16 mag without hearing protectors of any sort, yeah, worst case you'd go deaf, best case your ears would be ringing for half an hour. With decent hearing protectors it wouldn't be a problem.. They make electronic ear protectors now that let you hear normal sounds but cut out the sound of gun fire. or anything else terribly loud like that.
0 Replies

mommabear

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:27 pm
@glitterbag,
Did this husband of yours used to fire off an M16 indoors with you sitting there with no ear protectors??
0 Replies

mommabear

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:50 pm
That would be an asshole problem, not a gun problem. If there were no such thing as guns, assholes would still find ways to terrorize people.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 01:25 am
@mommabear,
In 1975 there was no such thing as ear protection.
mommabear

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 03:42 am
@glitterbag,
Was the guy doing this **** indoors, or what exactly?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 10:59 pm
@mommabear,
Why don't you just take a few minutes, gather your thoughts and then write down all the questions you want to ask. Then I can sit here and address all of your curiosity so that you can think of even more questions because apparently you think that everybody loves loves loves to answer questions from nosy people who ask about things that are none of their business. It's not a crime to not know very much about weapons like the M-16, most civilians don't.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 12:01 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
nosy people who ask about things that are none of their business.

You're the one who chose to babble about this event. He was merely trying to clarify what you are babbling about.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 01:16 am
@oralloy,
I'm not the one equating M-16's to toilets. And you might be the only person on the forum who doesn't recognize what he's doing. Unless you are just name-calling again.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 02:37 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I'm not the one equating M-16's to toilets.

His comment was a bit too deep for you to understand was it?

glitterbag wrote:
And you might be the only person on the forum who doesn't recognize what he's doing.

He was trying to engage you in ordinary conversation. I don't think he realized how limited your comprehension is.

glitterbag wrote:
Unless you are just name-calling again.

You are the one who does that. You do it whenever you fail to understand what other people are talking about, which is to say you do it all the time.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 05:22 am
@oralloy,
pot and kettle a usual.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 12:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Reminder: My lack of response to any personal attack against me or against anyone else does NOT mean that the personal attack is in any way true, and should NOT be taken as a tacit endorsement of that personal attack.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 01:54 pm
@oralloy,
THE CHARGE WAS BASED ON THE POST YOU ACTUALLY MADE.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 01:58 pm
@oralloy,
You really are paranoid.

When most of us put someone on ignore we don’t feel the need to explain it.

Nobody gives a **** anyway.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 05:32 pm
@izzythepush,
I did not place anyone on ignore here.

I am merely not going to address the endless lies and name-calling that progressives barf all over the internet instead of using facts and logic.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 05:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
montereyjack wrote:
the charge was based on the post you actually made.

It was wrong for you to falsely accuse me of being similar to Glitterbag. I am not even remotely similar and you know it.

Now I'm not going to keep addressing your endless false accusations. All that ends up doing is drowning the thread in nonsense posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2021 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
more pot and kettle. Accusing oyhers of nonsense posts when kyour own posts are purest bullshit, always have been.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 01:25 am
@oralloy,
You really have a problem with words.

If someone addresses you and you don’t respond that means you are ignoring them.

I don’t know why you’re so concerned about name calling when you’re posting daft stuff like that.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 06:04 am
A black man killed a Chinese girl days ago. He didn't use a gun; he stabbed her to death,
0 Replies