vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:37 pm
@oralloy,
See?

Of course you don't.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:49 pm
@vikorr,
I see that you are lying about me to cover up your failure.

If you had honor and integrity you would not do that.
vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:52 pm
@oralloy,
Not at all. When a person can't be convinced of anything - that is where things stop - they can't be convinced of anything. This is not a failure on other peoples part, for no-one else is responsible for how an individual's mind works, just the individual themself.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:59 pm
@vikorr,
You are lying about me being unable to be convinced. People who use facts and logic are easily able to convince me.

Your failure to ever use facts or logic is indeed your failure, and it is your failure alone.
vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 05:09 pm
@oralloy,
Dude, you were just shown in another thread where your definition of lynching was wrong, and still denied being wrong. If multiple dictionaries can't convince you of an error of yours - absolutely nothing and no-one can.

It's the same pattern running through all your posts - no-one can convince you of anything, once you've made your mind up.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 05:39 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Dude, you were just shown in another thread where your definition of lynching was wrong,

No I wasn't.

vikorr wrote:
and still denied being wrong.

I'm not wrong.

vikorr wrote:
If multiple dictionaries can't convince you of an error of yours - absolutely nothing and no-one can.

Your logic sucks. My disagreement with limited specific sources is NOT evidence that no source can convince me.

And, aside from the above catastrophic logic failure, there is the small fact that some of your definitions agreed with me.

vikorr wrote:
It's the same pattern running through all your posts - no-one can convince you of anything, once you've made your mind up.

No offense, but you are not qualified to draw conclusions.
vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 06:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not wrong.
Exhibit A
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 06:54 pm
@vikorr,
It sucks for you that you're wrong and I'm right, but there is no harm in my acknowledgement of reality.
vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 07:45 pm
@oralloy,
Exhibit B
RABEL222

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 08:03 pm
@vikorr,
I often wonder if Ollie isn't Trump in drag.
vikorr

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 08:21 pm
@RABEL222,
Umm...wow...I can almost picture that...fluffed up hair and all
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 08:42 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Exhibit B

The exhibits all show that you don't have the integrity to admit that you are wrong.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 10:04 pm
@oralloy,
tell another whopper, why don't you.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 05:09 am
@MontereyJack,
The only liars here are you and vikorr.

It is really dishonorable of you to falsely accuse me of your own dishonesty and lack of integrity.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 11:07 am
@oralloy,
POT AND KETTLE.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 02:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nope. I'm not a phony like you and vikorr.

I can back up all of my claims, and I have always done so when cites have been requested of me.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 02:41 pm
@oralloy,
Hardly. When pressed for evidence you tend to wimp out and claim your posts were merely your opinnions, and opnions are neither true nor false, but just opinons, which pretty much vitiates yaur whole argument. You've spent years trying to force your opiniobs down our throats as facts, which they are not; they have no valdity beyond your own skull.
vikorr

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 03:45 pm
@oralloy,
While this appears to be you projecting - I don't think anyone here actually thinks you're phony - you are quite consistent. Most just think you're deluded in many areas of your thinking. There's a definate difference between deluded (which can be a reason you fool yourself) and phony. I personally think the wiring is the main issue. Largely normal, with some odd wires that affect many areas. It the right setting, you'd probably be largely normal (gun toting, trump singing, white lord type settings, but hey)
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 03:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Hardly.

You're lying. You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to provide a cite for any of my facts.

MontereyJack wrote:
When pressed for evidence you tend to wimp out and claim your posts were merely your opinions, and opinions are neither true nor false, but just opinions,

When you ask for a cite for an opinion, it is appropriate to explain the difference between facts and opinions to you.

Explaining the difference between facts and opinions to you is hardly wimping out.

MontereyJack wrote:
which pretty much vitiates your whole argument.

No. My arguments are just fine. You're afraid to even challenge them.

Instead you either lie about me or ask for a cite for an opinion. The one thing you will never do is address any of my factual arguments.

MontereyJack wrote:
You've spent years trying to force your opinions down our throats as facts, which they are not; they have no validity beyond your own skull.

You're lying again. You cannot provide any examples of me ever trying to claim that my opinions are facts.

Note that when you ask for a cite for my opinions as if they were factual claims, that is not me confusing my opinions for factual claims. That is you confusing my opinions for factual claims.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 03:58 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
While this appears to be you projecting

It appears to be nothing of the sort. You have all of the traits that I accuse you of. I have none of them.

vikorr wrote:
Most just think you're deluded in many areas of your thinking.

That's the trouble with you. You are not capable of drawing accurate conclusions about others (and especially not people who are vastly smarter than you are). Yet you keep trying to do it anyway.

vikorr wrote:
I personally think the wiring is the main issue.

Leave the thinking to those of us who can actually do it.
0 Replies