62
   

Guns: how much longer will it take ....

 
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 11:58 am
@MontereyJack,
I do.

I'm pretty awesome. Cool Mr. Green
vikorr
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 08:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
If a persons mind is wired badly enough that it never lets themselves even consider if they have something wrong - then they will never know when they are deceiving themselves...all the while believing it is everyone else that is the problem. You're not going to convince him of anything.

Oralloy appears to have filters that warp everything that touches the filter...and when that happens, he thinks it is everyone else that has the problem. Outside of that, I think he can actually rationalise quite well...it's just that the filters cover so many issues on these forums.

Of course I never seem to take my own advice. Maybe I think that by pointing it out enough, he might actually look at his filters. The evidence of ongoing behaviours should convince me otherwise. If anything, he appears to be getting worse- he used to try and articulate his reasoning. More and more frequently he just chants slogans without reasoning.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 12:28 am
@oralloy,
self deception is never a good thing.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 01:58 am
@MontereyJack,
You're the one who never backs up anything that he says.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:39 am
@vikorr,
Stop lying vikorr. You cannot point out anything untrue in my posts either.

You talk and you talk and you talk and you talk, but you never back up your empty and worthless talking by actually pointing out a single thing that I am wrong about.

And then you have the audacity to whine that I don't find your phony charade convincing.

The people that I find convincing are the ones who can actually back up their claims when they talk. That's not you. And it's not MJ either.
vikorr
 
  3  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 06:38 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And then you have the audacity to whine that I don't find your phony charade convincing.
Never complained about this. But I frequently point out that you don't apply reasoning - it is a recurring theme of yours recently. Avoidance is becoming a bigger one as well. Believing your opinions to be fact is a long running problem.

I realised as long as you keep doing this that you will keep thinking it is everyone else that has the problem. There's not anything anyone can actually do about that - only you can fix that problem.

Outside of that, you appear to be projecting a lot.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 06:52 am
@oralloy,
flatly untrue.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 07:17 am
@MontereyJack,
You're lying. Everyone can see your endless string of empty claims without ever backing up a single thing.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 07:26 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Never complained about this.

You aren't a very good liar.

"You're not going to convince him of anything."


vikorr wrote:
But I frequently point out that you don't apply reasoning - it is a recurring theme of yours recently.

Your inability to point out any errors in my logic speaks to my superior reasoning.


vikorr wrote:
Avoidance is becoming a bigger one as well.

If you mean where I don't address irrelevant trivia, so what?

If you are accusing me of avoiding the main point of an issue, that's yet another of your many lies, and you cannot provide any examples of me doing such a thing.


vikorr wrote:
Believing your opinions to be fact is a long running problem.

Another lie. You cannot provide any examples of me doing any such thing.


vikorr wrote:
I realised as long as you keep doing this that you will keep thinking it is everyone else that has the problem.

There is only one problem here. That problem is you and MJ are lying about me.

If you weren't lying you could back up your accusations with examples of me doing what you accuse me of.

But you're just another phony who can't back up anything he says.


vikorr wrote:
Outside of that, you appear to be projecting a lot.

Another lie. You cannot provide any examples of me doing any such thing.
MontereyJack
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 08:16 am
@oralloy,
Your endless denial of the obvious is not only tedious but also totally unconvincingly
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 08:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Your failure to back up anything that you say about me proves that you are lying.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 12:04 pm
@oralloy,
You and the truth are strangers to each other.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
If that were true, you would be able to provide examples of an untrue statement in my posts.

But in reality you are a phony who never backs up any of your claims.
vikorr
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:27 pm
@oralloy,
vikorr wrote:
"You're not going to convince him of anything."
As evidence, I submit your reply - that this post is linked to.

That specific example aside - every poster familiar with you will know this observation (and the others) to be true as generalised statements. You provide constant examples of such, over a long period of time. Eg. You've asked many people for examples of you believing your opinions to be fact....and when provided, disagreed with virtually every single one of them (even though you frequently and clearly confuse your opinon for fact). Ie. there is no point to anyone providing you with examples of your issues, because you almost never see / comprehend them.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:19 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
As evidence, I submit your reply - that this post is linked to.

You've provided evidence of me not being convinced when you fail to present evidence.

So what?


vikorr wrote:
That specific example aside - every poster familiar with you will know this observation (and the others) to be true as generalised statements.

What deranged lunatics "know" to be true has very little to do with reality.

You don't speak for any poster who exercises logic and pays attention to facts.

Appeals to the crowd are logical fallacies by the way.


vikorr wrote:
You provide constant examples of such, over a long period of time.

That's a lie.

If that were true, it would be easy for you to provide examples of such.

Instead the only thing you provide are excuses for your failure to provide examples.


vikorr wrote:
Eg. You've asked many people for examples of you believing your opinions to be fact....and when provided, disagreed with virtually every single one of them

If I disagreed, it was for good reason. And I would have provided that good reason in my reply.

If you can't provide reliable cites to back up your claims, that's your failing not mine.


vikorr wrote:
even though you frequently and clearly confuse your opinion for fact

That's another lie. You cannot provide any example of me ever doing such a thing.


vikorr wrote:
Ie. there is no point to anyone providing you with examples of your issues,

Sure there is. If you could do so, you would establish that what you say is true.

Instead, your failure to provide any such examples establishes that you are a fraud who is lying about me.


vikorr wrote:
because you almost never see / comprehend them.

I comprehend everything. It's literally what I do.
vikorr
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If you can't provide reliable cites to back up your claims, that's your failing not mine.
I used to do this...now I simply realise there was no point providing these examples if you are never going to see it. The main point being that people are never going to convince you of anything was for the benefit of MJ.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:45 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
I used to do this

No. You used to provide flawed cites that didn't prove what you claimed they did.


vikorr wrote:
...now I simply realise there was no point providing these examples if you are never going to see it.

Your inability to support your claims does not justify lying about me to cover up your failure.


vikorr wrote:
The main point being that people are never going to convince you of anything was for the benefit of MJ.

Your main point is a lie. People who can actually support their claims, can actually convince me of things.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:49 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
vikorr wrote:
Ie. there is no point to anyone providing you with examples of your issues,

Sure there is. If you could do so, you would establish that what you say is true.

As an example, on rare occasions someone says that I can't prove one of my claims.

I always respond to such a post by providing actual proof of the claim in question.

It quickly resolves the issue to my satisfaction, although probably not to theirs.
0 Replies
 
vikorr
 
  2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:02 pm
Your replies continue to illustrate my point.

Most people on here have the ability, and have pointed out the numerous flaws in your posts...but you have an inability to see them. And yes, I know you disagree, which just reinforces my point. Your arguments to the contrary don't change this - they just reinforce this - you can't be convinced of anything once you have made your mind up, no matter the reality.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 04:26 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Your replies continue to illustrate my point.

No they don't.


vikorr wrote:
Most people on here have the ability, and have pointed out the numerous flaws in your posts

That's a lie. You cannot point out any examples of such an occurrence ever happening.


vikorr wrote:
...but you have an inability to see them.

Wrong. I can quite clearly see points when they are actually made.


vikorr wrote:
And yes, I know you disagree, which just reinforces my point.

Wrong. My rejection of your lies does not reinforce your lies.


vikorr wrote:
Your arguments to the contrary don't change this

Your lies do not have to be changed in order to be lies.

Your lies are already lies on their own merits.


vikorr wrote:
they just reinforce this

Wrong again. My rejection of your lies does not reinforce your lies.


vikorr wrote:
you can't be convinced of anything once you have made your mind up, no matter the reality.

Another lie. All it takes to change my mind is good facts and sound logic.

It sucks for you that you are incapable of either facts or logic, but this does not justify you lying about me to try to cover up your failure.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.08 seconds on 01/29/2023 at 06:58:10