Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 05:44 pm
@oralloy,
Nonsense. ou fail to [provide cites most of the time you post. asnd the cites you provide don't prove what they say you p[rpove. and your logic is usuaually illogic and where it involves race, it's racist.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 06:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nonsense. You fail to provide cites most of the time you post.

You cannot provide any examples of me failing to provide a cite when someone asks me to back up my facts.

MontereyJack wrote:
and the cites you provide don't prove what they say you prove.

You cannot provide any examples of my cites not backing up my claims.

MontereyJack wrote:
and your logic is usually illogic

You cannot point out any flaws in my logic.

MontereyJack wrote:
and where it involves race, it's racist.

Falsely accusing everyone of racism makes progressives look silly.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 06:40 pm
@oralloy,
Accusing you f racism is not accusing everyone of racism. Your posts on amy cooper and your tsalk of shooting black people you accuse njusatly ofanimus toward whites, and your illogical claims that blm wants to murder police when they merely want police to not murder them (case in point, derek chauvin) are clear evidence of racism. Own up to it.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 07:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Accusing you of racism is not accusing everyone of racism.

Progressives make the same false accusations against everyone.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your posts on amy cooper . . . are clear evidence of racism.

No they aren't. White people have every right to protect themselves when black people threaten and menace them.

MontereyJack wrote:
your talk of shooting black people you accuse unjustly of animus toward whites . . . are clear evidence of racism.

I've never unjustly accused anyone of animus against whites.

I don't know the skin color of most of the people that I accuse of animus towards whites. I suspect that most of them are actually self-hating whites, but I have no way of knowing if my suspicions are true.

I've never suggested shooting anyone because of their animus against whites. I advocate firing on people only in self defense.

MontereyJack wrote:
your illogical claims that blm wants to murder police . . . are clear evidence of racism.

There is nothing illogical about me pointing out facts.

And no. Pointing out facts is not evidence of racism.

MontereyJack wrote:
they merely want police to not murder them (case in point, derek chauvin)

Wrong. BLM wants the police to be prevented from defending themselves when black people murder them.

MontereyJack wrote:
Own up to it.

You are lying about me. I reject your lies.
vikorr

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 08:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Of course the reason so many, many, many people on here here accuse oralloy of (any of: racism, delusion etc)....in so many different discussions... are:
- they are jealous of his intelligence
- they are evil and want to malign him
- they can't reason, and feel they must resort to calling names
- they can't produce evidence, so they find other tactics
- they keep losing arguments to him, so they throw names
- they deny reality................

It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the common denominator.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 09:24 pm
@vikorr,
Probably not the first reason. I doubt that you guys are smart enough to be jealous of me.

Probably not the second reason either. You guys are evil certainly, but I doubt that is your direct motivation.

The last four however, yes. You've just described yourself and other progressives perfectly.

You guys can't reason.

You guys can't produce evidence.

You guys keep losing arguments.

You guys deny reality.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:32 pm
@oralloy,
be jealous of you? never. feel pity for such a thorough-going malign loon? that's a possibility.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:43 pm
@oralloy,
the threats and menacing are purely in your own mind and are yoour own projections, not the reality. your rhetoric is totally similar to that of the whitte lynch mobs that darkened america in the last century.
vikorr

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 11:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
"How dare you - the honest white folk were only protecting themselves from their violent slaves. Any and all aggression was by black people towards white, and anything else is slander and is the lynching of honest white folk by evil progressives"

"This carries on today."

I'd hate to be inside such a head.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:59 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
be jealous of you? never.

As I said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:00 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the threats and menacing are purely in your own mind and are your own projections, not the reality.

Wrong again. That thug bragged on his Facebook page about how he threatened and menaced her.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 10:46 am
@MontereyJack,
That is nonsense. No he did not
Purely your racist projection.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your denials do not change reality. The thug bragged on his Facebook page how he threatened and menaced her.

Progressives look even goofier than normal when they falsely accuse everyone of racism.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:44 pm
@oralloy,
Different dicitionaries definitions of thug

thug thŭg►
n. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
n. One of a group of professional criminals, devotees of Kali, who robbed and murdered travelers in northern India until the mid-1800s.
n. A member of a confraternity of professional assassins and robbers formerly infesting India, chiefly in the central and northern provinces.

see usage paragraph below : a violent or brutish criminal or bully
a brutal thug
a gang of thugs
… in American History X, Norton … plays a vicious young Venice Beach thug, a racist skinhead with … a thick black swastika tattooed over one bulging pec, and a gleam of murder in his eye.
— Owen Gleiberman
An authoritarian government willing to use the most brutal means to hold on to power; a dictator whose thugs have murdered, tortured, imprisoned or intimidated tens of thousands of civilians …

a violent, lawless, or vicious person, especially one who commits a crime such as assault, robbery, or murder:
(sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.
— Michiko Kakutani

​a violent person, especially a criminal

an unpleasant person who behaves violently
----------------------------------------------------------------

Physical violence is common to all definitions of thug, and criminal activity to most understandings

----------------------------------------------------------------

Misusing words to make matters seem worse than they are does not show intelligence, nor an ability to reason.

It does show a persons character though - how often they engage in manipulative use of langage / manipulative behaviour, and the inferred why.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:52 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Misusing words to make matters seem worse than they are does not show intelligence, nor an ability to reason.

You should stop doing it then.

vikorr wrote:
It does show a persons character though - how often they engage in manipulative use of langage / manipulative behaviour, and the inferred why.

Yes. You're quite a racist.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:54 pm
@oralloy,
And that too is unintelligent...even while you keep pretending otherwise.

If you have an issue with anything I said - try reasoning how or why it is wrong. Of course, we know you won't, because you aren't intelligent enough to do it. I expect some excuse as to why you won't, or you to focus on something that isn't actually the issue - as it is a habit of yours.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:59 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
And that too is unintelligent...even while you keep pretending otherwise.

Your racist mind games are not worth a thoughtful response.

I'm actually waiting to see if Max posts something interesting in the "Church v Bible/historical accuracy" thread. Your racist rants are not very interesting by comparison.

vikorr wrote:
If you have an issue with anything I said - try reasoning how or why it is wrong.

Racism is wrong because racism is bad.

vikorr wrote:
Of course, we know you won't, because you aren't intelligent enough to do it. I expect some excuse as to why you won't.

You should know by now that I always see through your transparent attempts at reverse psychology.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:06 pm
@oralloy,
ROFL...just as I said you'd do. Nothing relating at all to your manipulative misuse of the word Thug

And here you claim to deal with reality....even while denying the reality of how you misuse words.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:06 pm
@vikorr,
I didn't misuse any words.
vikorr

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:08 pm
@oralloy,
Still avoiding actual reasoning I see.