Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2021 09:02 pm
@oralloy,
I speak for facts and reality, which is why I don't agree with you.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2021 09:07 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Israel bullies the mideast with the presence of their nukes. the other players want some parity. Uran wamted nuclear reactors for electricity and powerand parity in regional politics to defend their coreligionists in other countries. Which is why they signed the deal . Trump was an idiot to destabilize the region over it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2021 09:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
The only people who have a problem with Israel's nukes are people who wish that they could destroy Israel.

Iran was not building nuclear weapons infrastructure because they wanted electricity. It never fails that progressives will always support giving nuclear weapons to terrorists.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2021 09:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I speak for facts and reality, which is why I don't agree with you.

You're a fraud. You cannot back up any of your claims about me posting opinion as fact.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2021 09:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
not reality. You.

When you laugh at me for posting facts and reality, you are laughing at facts and reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 07:44 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
You've just proved that you and reality have absolutely no points of contact.

You have a big mouth for someone who can't back up his claims by pointing out anything untrue in my post.

I backed up the case for trump and his lackeys violent insurrection perfectly. So did the hours of live tv cokverage and the replays and the investigations, and the indic arrests ongoing and the charges and so will the multiple court cases coming down the pike, and you'll look even sillier than you do now.

Not really. But that's besides the point. You didn't back up your claim that reality and I have no points of contact.

I was not talking about Mr. Trump in my post. I was objecting to your slanderous claim that I am disconnected with reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 07:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Facts and conservatism go hand-in-hand.

You might try them some time.

I post facts all the time. That is why you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts.

MontereyJack wrote:
be a welcome change from your usual nonsense.

Says the person who cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 09:50 am
@oralloy,
blah blah. You've spent years pretending all the posts posted which contradict your supposed "facts" don't exist.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 10:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Not pretending. If they existed, you could cite them.

You can't cite anything at all to back up your slander.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 11:02 am
@oralloy,
as I said, blah blah. Post something true for a change.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 11:03 am
@MontereyJack,
You're a fraud. You cannot back up your slander with examples of me posting something that isn't true.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 12:55 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy said: The insurrectionists at the capitol Jan. 6 were just peaceful protesters.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 12:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
I never falsely accused them of insurrection.

My statement that they are peaceful protesters is the truth.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 01:35 pm
@oralloy,
Didn't say you did accuse them. What I said and just proved was that you try to pass off hour contra-factual opinion as reality. I leave it to the other posters on a2k to decide for themselves whether or not oralloy is in touch with reality, truth and facts.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 01:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Didn't say you did accuse them.

You wrongly attributed a quote to me that wrongly referred to the protesters as insurrectionists.

MontereyJack wrote:
What I said and just proved was that you try to pass off your contra-factual opinion as reality.

Wrong. You did not provide any examples of me trying to pass off opinion as reality.

Wrong again. As opinions are neither right nor wrong, there is no such thing as a contra-factual opinion.

MontereyJack wrote:
I leave it to the other posters on a2k to decide for themselves whether or not oralloy is in touch with reality and facts.

Appeals to the crowd are logical fallacies.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 01:57 pm
@oralloy,
Wrong as usual. I said you called the insurrectionists peaceful protesters. I said you ignored reality to call them peaceful protesters. The\y were on fact insurrectionists and you in fact denied that reality when you characterized them as peaceful protesters. It's precisely because you didn't call them what they were that you went wrong as you usually do.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 02:07 pm
@oralloy,
I am not appealing to a crowd, which you as you usually do cite wrongly. I know where I stand: for the truth, don't need another poster's corroboration butt I suspect from the evidence of other posts here, people strongly agree with me, not you. And you present what you call facts in all your posts, and then when challenged don't back them up but say they're opinions and have no truth value. Which is absurd. People held the opinion the earth was flat and the sun revolved around it as fact for mllenia (some still do) and it was never true, just as your quasi fact/opinion isn't.
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 03:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
In reality there were people with different motives in both the summer riots and Jan. 6. Some were peaceful protesters. Some immoral people thought they could steal items that did not belong to them. Some were anarchists. Some thought "it was a fun thing to do".
This country is in big trouble.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2021 06:37 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Wrong as usual.

You have a big mouth, but you're all talk. You cannot show any such pattern of me being wrong.

MontereyJack wrote:
I said you called the insurrectionists peaceful protesters.

You are wrong to suggest that I referred to them as insurrectionists.

MontereyJack wrote:
I said you ignored reality to call them peaceful protesters.

And you are wrong. I was telling the truth.

MontereyJack wrote:
They were in fact insurrectionists

No they weren't. Progressives really can't stand it when people stand up to their bullying.

MontereyJack wrote:
and you in fact denied that reality when you characterized them as peaceful protesters.

That is incorrect. Telling the truth is not denying reality.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's precisely because you didn't call them what they were that you went wrong

Wrong again. I characterized them correctly.

MontereyJack wrote:
as you usually do.

Again you're a phony. You cannot back up this slander by showing any such pattern of errors.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2021 06:39 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I am not appealing to a crowd,

Yes you are.

MontereyJack wrote:
which you as you usually do cite wrongly.

You're a phony. You cannot show any such pattern of wrong citations on my part.

MontereyJack wrote:
I know where I stand: for the truth,

You aren't telling the truth when you slander me all the time.

MontereyJack wrote:
don't need another poster's corroboration but I suspect from the evidence of other posts here, people strongly agree with me, not you.

Appeals to the crowd are logical fallacies.

MontereyJack wrote:
And you present what you call facts in all your posts, and then when challenged don't back them up but say they're opinions and have no truth value.

Sometimes I point out facts. Sometimes I post my opinions. And sometimes I post both facts and opinions.

You have in the past challenged my opinions and been lectured on how opinions are neither right nor wrong.

You've never challenged any of my facts, and it is clear that you are afraid to do so (signifying that at some level you know that my facts are all correct).

MontereyJack wrote:
Which is absurd.

That opinions are neither true nor false is not absurd. That's just the reality of opinions.

MontereyJack wrote:
People held the opinion the earth was flat and the sun revolved around it as fact for mllenia (some still do) and it was never true,

Progressives have similar difficulties with reality.

MontereyJack wrote:
just as your quasi fact/opinion isn't.

Your failure to even try to challenge my facts (challenging my opinions doesn't count) is evidence that my facts are all true.