Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 08:36 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
The only evidence he is interested in is that that matches his opinion.

It is normal for people to put forth evidence that supports the case that they are making.

RABEL222 wrote:
He discards any evidence that does not.

I would pay attention to evidence that proved me wrong.

Evidence that does not prove me either right or wrong doesn't seem terribly relevant. Why shouldn't I discard it?

RABEL222 wrote:
Edit. Yes I know, I should have posted that which. Just trying to beat the English police to the punch.

You know, since you still had time to edit you could have just corrected the error.

I'm not entirely sure that it was an error though. But if it was, I'm not too concerned about typos as long as I can figure out what is being said.

I do sometimes have an irresistible urge to correct typos when I quote someone. I hope no one is offended when I do that. I only do it when it is very obvious what the correct word is.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 04:39 pm
@oralloy,
unlike you I try to be as honest as possible. Or an attempt to change the meaning.
oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 07:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Nope. Unlike me you are dishonest and always lie about other people.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 07:54 pm
@oralloy,
John Oliver destroys trump and oralloy on confederate monuments
coldjoint

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 07:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
John Oliver

Is apparently a Communist or an Islamist. They both destroy histories. A hack making money by feeding haters.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 08:17 pm
@coldjoint,
But unlike you he is not dumb as a rock.
oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 08:25 pm
@RABEL222,
@RABEL222,
You are the only person here who is stupid.

Falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity will not make you any less stupid.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 08:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
If John Oliver is an anti-South bigot, that says everything about him and says nothing about me.

I've been sorely tempted to change my Gravatar to the Confederate battle flag (one of the square ones, so it fits the square Gravatar image).

I'm uncomfortable doing it though because I'm not a Southerner. I'm a Northerner through and through. I feel like if I were to drape myself in Southern trappings it would be a slight against true Southerners.

I wish the South well in their struggle against progressive bigotry and intolerance though.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 08:34 pm
@oralloy,
Oliver is not big on treason and slavers. why are you?
oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
I'm not big on slavery. Why are you making false accusations?

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were traitors too.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:30 pm
@oralloy,
Why are we still having these discussions?
oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:31 pm
@McGentrix,
Because progressives refuse to stop attacking truth and justice, and I refuse to stop defending truth and justice.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:37 pm
@oralloy,
Trayvon wasn't hiding. he was standing in the middle of the communal backyard near the sidewalk which runs down the middle of the block, not near a hiding place, when zim ran up to him accosted him , grabbed him within seconds, and knocked his Bluetooth unit out of his ear. zim started it. that's the evidence
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:38 pm
@oralloy,
all your usual bullshit.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:46 pm
@oralloy,
no, they were slavers tho.
oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
no,

That is incorrect. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were traitors to the British Empire.

MontereyJack wrote:
they were slavers tho.

So what?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Trayvon wasn't hiding.

Agreed.

MontereyJack wrote:
he was standing in the middle of the communal backyard near the sidewalk which runs down the middle of the block, not near a hiding place, when zim ran up to him accosted him , grabbed him within seconds, and knocked his Bluetooth unit out of his ear. zim started it. that's the evidence

That is incorrect. The evidence shows that Mr. Zimmerman was the one who was standing around.

That means that Trayvon was the one who ran up and started the fight.

Does knocking a Bluetooth unit out of an ear disconnect a call?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:36 am
@oralloy,
Wrong. Trayvokn was standing there, talking normally tok his friend okn his plhone. Sokmeone breathing heavily, as from running, came up to him. By simple process of elimination, that had to be Zim.
z: what are you doing here?
'T: why are you chasing me?
T: get off, get off.
Z grabbed T, Z started it, Z escalated it,Z pulled his gun, T already in fear for his life from the crazy man in self defense apparently tried to get it away, Z at close range then murdered him.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:40 am
@oralloy,
so why do you keep calling _opposition to traitors and slavers anti-south bigotry?
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:44 am
@MontereyJack,
I don't. You aren't opposing slavery or traitors. What is bigoted here is your demonization of the South and their culture.