Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Wrong.

Not wrong. The evidence proves that Mr. Zimmerman was the one who was standing there and Trayvon was the one who attacked him.

MontereyJack wrote:
Trayvon was standing there, talking normally tok his friend okn his plhone. Sokmeone breathing heavily, as from running, came up to him. By simple process of elimination, that had to be Zim.
z: what are you doing here?
'T: why are you chasing me?
T: get off, get off.

The evidence proves that this narrative never happened.

Not to mention the fact that the entire world could see that the person who recited that narrative was clearly lying.

MontereyJack wrote:
Z grabbed T,

The evidence shows that Trayvon attacked Mr. Zimmerman.

MontereyJack wrote:
Z started it,

MontereyJack wrote:
Z escalated it,

MontereyJack wrote:
Z pulled his gun,

Rightly so. Mr. Zimmerman had every right to save himself.

MontereyJack wrote:
T already in fear for his life from the crazy man in self defense apparently tried to get it away,

I realize that BLM goons want black people to be allowed to murder police officers and white people with impunity, but no. Murder is not self defense.

MontereyJack wrote:
Z at close range then murdered him.

I know BLM goons want it to be a crime for police officers and white people to defend themselves when black people try to murder them, but no. Self defense isn't murder.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:04 am
@oralloy,
You are not going with the evidence. Yoiyy are cherry picking and constructinh a fantasy narrative because you dont like the sworn testimony that vontradiicts your fable
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The evidence shows very clearly that Mr. Zimmerman was staying in the one area and not following Trayvon.

Progressives really hate reality, but reality is hardly a fable.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:36 am
@oralloy,
Your the one who lives in a fantasy world.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:38 am
@RABEL222,
Your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts shows otherwise.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 03:46 pm
@oralloy,
Thank you, you just confirmed my opinion.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 10:16 pm
@oralloy,
by culture you clearly racistically only mean WHITE culture, completely relegating all the black citizens in the ex-confederate states to non-persoknhood, because they sure as hell are not fans of the confederacy and its vendetta against their ancestors
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:46 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
by culture you clearly racisticaly only mean WHITE culture,

That would be your racism not mine.

Progressive hatred of white culture is progressive racism.

MontereyJack wrote:
completely relegating all the black citizens in the ex-confederate states to non-personhood,

I do no such thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
because they sure as hell are not fans of the confederacy and its vendetta against their ancestors

That is their right. Black people have every right to be racists if they so choose.

I have the right to condemn their racism however.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 06:44 am
@oralloy,
talking of opposition to slavery, segregation, and racial discrimination as being racist is one of the most stupid immoral defenses of white racism I've ever seen. Shame on you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 07:44 am
@MontereyJack,
You are not opposing slavery or segregation. You are opposing Southern culture.

Far from opposing racial discrimination, you are the one who is advocating racial discrimination. You justify your bigotry by explaining that it is only targeted at white people.

There is no stupidity in my opposition to your racism.

There is no immorality in my opposition to your racism.

Defending Southern culture is not defending racism.

There is no shame in my opposition to your racism.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:29 pm

Couple Charged After Videos Show White Woman Pulling Gun on Black Mother

A couple have been charged with felonious assault after widely circulated videos showed a white woman pointing
a gun at a Black woman in a parking lot in Michigan, the authorities said on Thursday.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 01:38 am
@Region Philbis,
I urge people who live in cites to come up with an urban version of the three S's to use if they need to defend themselves from violence.

I can't offer a lot of advice on what to do since I've no experience living in cities.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 08:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy's three S's orally advocates are "Shoot, shovel, shut up", i.e. kill someone, bury the body, don't tell anyone, in other words, commit murder.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 08:50 am
@MontereyJack,
No. Self defense is not murder. People have the right to protect themselves when someone tries to harm them.

I realize that progressives can never get their heads around the idea of not being allowed to harm people they disagree with.

But progressives are wrong. Harming people is wrong.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 09:27 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Harming people is wrong.
Particularly wrong when cops do it and qualified immunity acts like a get out of jail free card and then the victim or relatives then have no way to see justice done.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 09:30 am
@MontereyJack,
Are you immune to reality? Qualified immunity has nothing to do with anyone getting out of jail.

All it does is prevent cities from paying damages.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 12:23 pm
@oralloy,
Read the article. It doesn't apply just to cities. That's why it's a cornerstone of police reform legislation. And the general consensus here is that, despite your endless self-adulation, your grasp on reality is pretty tenuous.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 02:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Read the article. It doesn't apply just to cities.

It applies to whatever unit of government employs the police officers that are being sued.

This nitpicking doesn't change the reality that the only thing that this will change is how much government pays out in damages.

MontereyJack wrote:
the general consensus here is that, despite your endless self-adulation, your grasp on reality is pretty tenuous.

Appeals to the crowd are a logical fallacy.

Not to mention the reality that the consensus of delusional nutcases is pretty meaningless.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy-Childish Name Calling R US..
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 09:11 pm
@oralloy,
I think that all policemen should have to have a physiological examination by a psychiatrist and any one who docent pass it should be dismissed. After all ALL citizens should trust the police who protect them are sane and not racists.