Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 06:13 pm
@oralloy,
not true. your ubiquitous thuggery, your bizarre ideology, your demented p[rogressives, you're for fun and sadistic glee, your axe murderer, all spring unbidden from you alone.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 06:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's hardly name-calling. That is legitimate criticism of progressive misdeeds.

Did you miss this?
If progressives do not wish to be criticized for the horrible things that they do, they should stop doing horrible things.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 06:37 pm
@vikorr,
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood a while in thought.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:16 pm
@oralloy,
vikorr wrote:
...but have a look at Izzy's last post here. He too called you racist (and worse)...and you went into great detail with him...and you have a long history of doing the same with virtually every other poster who has said similar or worse to you.

oralloy wrote:
100% of my response to izzythepush dealt with his childish name-calling.

100% of my response to you deals with your childish name-calling.
By the way - while you responded in great depth to Izzy...you didn't respond to my post at all, other than to (essentially) say you wouldn't respond. The difference is obvious - you felt you could respond to Izzy's post, while you had absolutely no evidence to the contrary when I said:

- In this thread you've only demonised black guys, but while justifying everything the white people did
- you avoided any empathy with the black people, while empathising fully with the white people
- you believe only the bits of the story that are convenient to you (if the black person tells it), while believing everything the white person says
- any evidence that falls in favour of the black person, you ignore or call irrelevant, while even loose evidence in favour of the white person you focus on
- the reasonable behaviours of the black person you ignore (in the video), while the unreasonable behaviours of the white person you support (in the video)
- you come to only one conclusion - firmly in favour of the white person each and every time, even while there are other possibilities as to what occurred
- any misunderstanding falls firmly in favour of the white person

....these are all things you've expressed, and just in this thread, but there have been others on this forum in similar vein. I say on this forum – that’s all I’ve seen you do. I say that nowhere on this forum (when it comes to a conflict between black and white) have you given anything but a token form of empathy or support for a black person over a white person when there has been a conflict between the two. You've not actually tried to understand both sides on any such occasion- just one side - the white side.

All of these are behaviours you've displayed.

This is why you started pretending to be offended - because you have nothing to show otherwise....even while you have a long history of responding every other poster who says worse to you, and Izzy, who said much worse here - you responded to in great detail.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:24 pm
@vikorr,
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:24 pm
@oralloy,
I was by no means postmg alkl of your egregious childish name calling. That would take quite a sew pages here. Just a few to prove you do it and that it is profoundly nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Criticism of progressive misdeeds is neither childish nor name-calling. And neither is it nonsense.
vikorr

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:32 pm
@oralloy,
It's funny the man calling other people thugs and axe murderers doesn't like being called names Smile
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:33 pm
@vikorr,
One two! One two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
fine. Conservatives on this thread are almost entirely misogynistic, racist slanderers and liars, who deal only in obscenly violent murderous imagery for the sadistic glee of it. they take great joy in putting guns in the hands of people who they encoiurage to go out and fatally violate thousands of Americans' civil rights. That's not name calling that's legitimate criticism of conservatives' umisdeeds all aimed at destroying America. That's just equal and proportionate response to your malicious unfounded charges against progressives, as you advocate. Goose for the gander.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. Your false accusations are name-calling. You cannot provide any examples of such behavior by conservatives.

My charges are neither malicious nor unfounded. I can provide examples of progressives acting exactly as I accuse.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:47 pm
@oralloy,
As long as we're revisiting Wonderland, let's not forget Oralloy's motto and aspiration as delivered by the Queen of Hearts:
"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast".
Amazing. She knew all about his posts a century and a half before he made them.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
I merely believe the truth. That is more than enough for me.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
Precisely what the Queen of Hearts thought.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
If she thought that then why would she say that she believed impossible things?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
I merely follow your lead and report the truth about conservatives in the same sort of terms you use to falsely deride progressives.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:56 pm
@oralloy,
You've done so. They're bogus malicious opinion only.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. I can provide actual examples of progressives doing as I accuse.

You cannot provide any examples of conservatives doing as you accuse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I merely follow your lead and report the truth about conservatives in the same sort of terms you use to falsely deride progressives.

You cannot provide any examples of conservatives doing as you accuse.

I can provide examples of progressives doing exactly as I accuse.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 08:29 pm
@oralloy,
Yes he can to the first statement, no you can't to the second statement.you are the most prolific liar on this site.