Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:57 am
@justaguy2,
Are you capable of recognizing your inability to point out any untrue statements in my posts?

Your reliance on childish name-calling says a lot about you. But I'm a bit curious about that.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:03 am
@oralloy,
You are clearly a very sad and narcissistic individual. If I was a Christian, I'd say I'd pray for you, but since I'm not, can't help you there. In any case, you clearly do need help, and it's not going to be found on an online forum.

Also, if you really did have a high IQ; for one, you wouldn't need to actually tell people that (let alone an exact figure), it would be reflected by your posts. But sadly, your posts not only in this thread, but other threads I've seen here do NOT reflect that.

In any case, I've got far better things to do than to argue with a complete fool. So you can tell someone else your nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:08 am
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:
You are clearly a very sad and narcissistic individual. If I was a Christian, I'd say I'd pray for you, but since I'm not, can't help you there. In any case, you clearly do need help, and it's not going to be found on an online forum.

More childish name-calling because you lack the ability to make an intelligent argument.

justaguy2 wrote:
Also, if you really did have a high IQ; for one, you wouldn't need to actually tell people that (let alone an exact figure),

I don't need to. But it is reasonable for me to set the record straight after you post untrue things about me.

justaguy2 wrote:
it would be reflected by your posts. But sadly, your posts not only in this thread, but other threads I've seen here do NOT reflect that.

Wrong again. My posts do reflect that.

You lack the intelligence to recognize that they reflect it. But your lack of intelligence is no reflection on me.

justaguy2 wrote:
In any case, I've got far better things to do than to argue with a complete fool. So you can tell someone else your nonsense.

I guess that means that you aren't smart enough to recognize your failure to point out any untrue statements in my posts.

I thought that might be the case.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:17 am
@justaguy2,
He says it daily, it makes up about 50% of his posts.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:20 am
@izzythepush,
I only address it to set the record straight when someone like you lies about me.

The number of times that I say it is directly related to the number of times that you lie about me.

You are lying about the number of times though. It is nowhere near 50%.

Although I have to admit that your inability to make an intelligent argument does mean that you resort to lying about my intelligence quite a bit.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:20 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
Amy broke the law and refused to follow the law.
Be serious. She let her dog off the leash. Since when is that a capital offense?

oralloy wrote:
The proper response was to shoot and kill him, not to call the police.

You have this backwards. Since Ms. Cooper refused to follow a law to leash an animal she broke the law.

With your reasoning, Mr. Cooper's (no relation) proper response should have been to shoot and kill her since she's the thug not following the law. But he didn't. Why? Because he's not a thug in question here.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:25 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You have this backwards. Since Ms. Cooper refused to follow a law to leash an animal she broke the law.

Not having her dog on a leash was not a dangerous threat to anyone. At the worst it justified writing a ticket.

neptuneblue wrote:
With your reasoning, Mr. Cooper's (no relation) proper response should have been to shoot and kill her since she's the thug not following the law.

Not since she did not pose any threat to him.

neptuneblue wrote:
But he didn't. Why? Because he's not a thug in question here.

That is incorrect. He is the thug who told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away.

People have the right to prevent thugs from killing their pets.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:31 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Not having her dog on a leash was not a dangerous threat to anyone.

Yes it is a threat to have an unleashed animal in a city park. That's why there's a law that Ms. Cooper defied, which makes her a criminal.

oralloy wrote:
Not since she did not pose any threat to him.

Yes, she posed a threat when she refused to comply with a lawful order to leash her animal.

oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. He is the thug who said she was not going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away.

He counteracted a threat to society without using force, a weapon or intimidation of police action. Therefore the only thug here is Ms.Cooper.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:36 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Yes it is a threat to have an unleashed animal in a city park.

No it isn't. She should have just gotten a ticket.

neptuneblue wrote:
That's why there's a law that Ms. Cooper defied, which makes her a criminal.

You've driven over the speed limit and jaywalked. You're a criminal too.

neptuneblue wrote:
He counteracted a threat to society without using force, a weapon or intimidation of police action. Therefore the only thug here is Ms.Cooper.

That is incorrect. The thug was the guy who told a woman that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away.

People have the right to protect their pets from murdering thugs.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:46 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No it isn't. She should have just gotten a ticket.

Not according to your own reasoning. Mr. Cooper should have shot and killed that law breaking criminal thug.

neptuneblue wrote:
You've driven over the speed limit and jaywalked. You're a criminal too.

Add cow tipping and under age drinking to that list.

oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. The thug was the guy who told a woman that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away.

That is incorrect. The thug here is Ms. Cooper who clearly was breaking the law.

oralloy wrote:
People have the right to protect their pets from murdering thugs.

People also have the right to insist people breaking the law to comply with the rules and regulations set forth in our country.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:54 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Not according to your own reasoning. Mr. Cooper should have shot and killed that law breaking criminal thug.

That is incorrect. She posed no threat to him.

neptuneblue wrote:
That is incorrect. The thug here is Ms. Cooper who clearly was breaking the law.

That is incorrect. The thug is the guy who tried to kill her dog.

neptuneblue wrote:
People also have the right to insist people breaking the law to comply with the rules and regulations set forth in our country.

They don't have the right to kill someone's dog when they don't put it on a leash.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:09 pm
@neptuneblue,
Think of it this way:

People don't have the right to kill people for not leashing their dog in the park.

People do have the right to kill people to prevent them from killing their dog.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:20 pm
@oralloy,
Think of it this way: if Ms. Cooper would have followed the law none of this would have happened
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:24 pm
@neptuneblue,
People don't deserve to have their lives destroyed for not leashing a dog in the park.

They do have the right to kill people who try to murder their pets.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:34 pm
@oralloy,
She destroyed her own life by not abiding by the law.

Why are you standing up for a criminal?
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:40 pm
@neptuneblue,
Destroying someone's life for not having their dog on a leash is preposterous and Orwellian.

I defend this woman because I have a superior sense of ethics and morality.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
Your defense of a criminal does not connotate any superior sense of anything. Actually, it shows to what lengths you will defend a criminal who is a threat to society.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:50 pm
@neptuneblue,
Not leashing their dog in the park does not make someone a threat to society.

My defense of innocent people makes me far superior to those of you who lynch innocent people.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:56 pm
@oralloy,
Yes it does.

Considering charges are beings assessed for making a false claim to police, there's more evidence of criminal acts.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:57 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
a criminal who is a threat to society.

Like the ones being released and raping and murdering that day or just days after their release? All Democrat approved. Sanctuary cities also shelter criminals. More Democratic system and country destroying mayhem.