Guns: how much longer will it take ....

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:18 am
The minute the truth is out the propagandists start frothing at the mouth. Oralloy has fantasised about killing children and urinating on their bodies.

That’s all the proof you need about the real motivation of the NRA.

People like that not only shouldn’t be allowed guns, they should be locked up in a secure mental institution until they no longer pose a threat to children.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:22 am
@izzythepush,
America's military and law enforcement stand ready to defend my freedom.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 05:03 am
Freedom in Michigan means security guard Calvin Munerlyn being murdered by the NRA just for asking someone to put on a face mask as the law required.

Typical cowardly NRA shot him in the back of the head.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 05:18 am
@izzythepush,
Let's see some evidence that the NRA was involved.

Does the law require people to wear face masks?

I know it's obviously a very good idea to wear a mask. I'm low on food so sometime this week I'll be leaving my house for the first time in two months to stock up on groceries, and I'm going to be wearing an N95 mask when I do it.

But I wouldn't have thought that it was the law. Perhaps it was a store policy?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 09:55 am
@oralloy,
He doesn't need to post any evidence. Its his opinion. As you post your opinion as fact constantly so can he.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 10:45 am
@RABEL222,
The evidence is all around, the NRA is responsible for every shooting in America, every single one.

They lobby for more better and efficient mass murder every day.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
the NRA is responsible for every shooting in America, every single one.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Baldimo

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 12:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Is he wants to claim other people make stupid and ignorant comments.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oralloy has fantasised about killing children and urinating on their bodies.

No he has not. He was talking about terrorists. Speaking of children, your Labour party says sex with children does not harm them. You have little if any room to talk.
Quote:
'We can't prove sex with children does them harm' says Labour-linked NCCL

It can't be proven? You have a million girls raped by Islamic supremacists that prove it
Quote:
“Childhood sexual experiences, willingly engaged in, with an adult result in no identifiable damage.

I don't buy that, who does but your Labour party?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/462604/We-can-t-prove-sex-with-children-does-them-harm-says-Labour-linked-NCCL
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:06 pm
https://www.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ar15-300x168.png
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 06:21 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
He doesn't need to post any evidence.

Without supporting evidence, his claims have no credibility.

RABEL222 wrote:
Its his opinion.

That is incorrect. "Whether or not the NRA committed this crime" is a question of fact, not a question of opinion.

RABEL222 wrote:
As you post your opinion as fact constantly so can he.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever posting opinion as fact.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 06:22 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The evidence is all around, the NRA is responsible for every shooting in America, every single one.

No they aren't. Don't be silly. The killers are responsible for the shootings. Those victims would be just as dead if their killers had hacked them apart with a machete.

izzythepush wrote:
They lobby for more better and efficient mass murder every day.

No they don't. Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips has nothing to do with mass murder.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 11:27 am
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/35/2020/05/odessaBarRaided1280.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 08:52 pm
@oralloy,
This entire post is your opinion stupid.
oralloy

Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 09:05 pm
@RABEL222,
Wrong again. This line is clearly a fact:
"Whether or not the NRA committed this crime" is a question of fact, not a question of opinion.

My IQ is 170. If you're looking for stupidity, go find a mirror.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 06:12 am
Interesting push to change Georgia law to allow citizens to brandish guns at bad guys:

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-panel-approves-bill-aiming-make-legal-brandish-gun/Oe2x0xPUTKP99PueauFWdI/

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/opinion-gun-bill-would-let-the-brandishing-begin-meaning-what/Xj3AnpcBuOtEdRH17BZXeP/
RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 07:50 am
@oralloy,
In sure you would enjoy brandishing guns at school children. I would be against such a law. And one already has the right of self defense so this a unnessary law. Just another excuse for the nra to sell guns.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 08:21 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
In sure you would enjoy brandishing guns at school children.

I don't live in Georgia. But this law would have been convenient for Travis and Gregory McMichael.

The charges against them are based on the claim that Travis committed aggravated assault by brandishing his shotgun at that jogger that attacked them. Without any aggravated assault felony, there would be no felony murder charges connected to the death.

Instead the worst they'd be facing right now would be reckless conduct and involuntary manslaughter.

RABEL222 wrote:
I would be against such a law. And one already has the right of self defense so this a unnessary law.

So just have people pull their guns and open fire on attackers without giving any warning?

RABEL222 wrote:
Just another excuse for the nra to sell guns.

The NRA doesn't sell guns.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 08:38 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
This entire post is your opinion stupid.

I got carpal tunnel from writing that, I just ignore his crap and man it feel good.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 08:41 am
Officer fired, under investigation after attempting to force way inside house while off duty: Cops
Source: ABC News

Teen repeatedly ID'd himself as not the suspect, according to investigators.
By
Ivan Pereira
May 11, 2020, 2:40 PM
5 min read

A North Carolina officer was fired and is under criminal investigation after he allegedly gathered a group of people and tried to break into a teen's home while searching for a missing person, prosecutors said.

New Hanover & Pender County District Attorney Ben David charged Jordan Kita, a former deputy with the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office, with "forcible trespass, misdemeanor breaking and entering, and willful failure to discharge duties," for the incident that took place on May 3, David's office said. Monica Shepard told reporters that her son Dameon answered loud knocks to the door of their Pender County home and were allegedly confronted by Kita and other men, who were armed. Shepard and her son are both black; Kita and the group that confronted them are white.

Kita, who was off-duty but allegedly had his weapon and uniform, said they were looking for a missing girl and came to the address looking for a suspect with a different name, according to the mother and son. Dameon Shepard said he was confused since there was a sign on the lawn that announced his graduation from Laney High School with his name on it.

. . .

Monica Shepard said she tried to step in and told Kita he had to leave. The officer allegedly said, "Well, I'm just going to step inside and close the door and talk to you guys," and put his foot in the door, according to Shepard.

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/US/officer-fired-investigation-attempting-force-inside-house-off/story?id=70616744

https://i0.wp.com/thencbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/img_3578.jpg

Monica Shepard, Jordan Kita, Dameon Shepard.

NC deputy led armed all-white group to black teen's home in search for missing girl, authorities say. Now he faces charges.
Associated Press May 10, 2020

WILMINGTON — A sheriff's deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff's Office, will be charged with trespassing and breaking and entering.

Kita led an armed group May 3 to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard’s family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

The all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the home of Shepard, who is black, news outlets reported.

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

More:
https://www.greensboro.com/news/state/nc-deputy-led-armed-all-white-group-to-black-teens-home-in-search-for-missing/article_9a82099e-c71f-5dbb-9e7c-165576fd9496.html
0 Replies