Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:02 am
@oralloy,
GM was seriousTy out of touch with the market.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:04 am
@oralloy,
that statement is untrue. QED
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. "That your childish name-calling won't change the fact that you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts" is entirely true.

No amount of your childish name-calling will ever change reality.

And shame on you for resorting to childish name-calling to begin with.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:12 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
GM was seriousTy out of touch with the market.

Other branches of GM were restructured and saved. There is no reason why Pontiac couldn't have been restructured and saved as well. They could have sold a lot of Trans Ams in recent years.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:16 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You will notice it's modeled very closely on your childishness because it's mocking the dumbness of your argument.

You cannot provide any examples of childishness on my part.

Neither can you point out anything dumb in my posts.

No. Glitterbag's childishness and dumbness come entirely from within Glitterbag. It's nothing to do with me or my posts.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:23 am
@oralloy,
Note to poster:

Please just copy your response and call it number 700....after this you can simply say (refer to 700) and save yourself some ink.....I doubt anyone is really paying attention but this way others will save theirselves valuable time re-reading your mantra . We thank you for your cooperation, signed, the Management

oralloy wrote:

Wrong again. "That your childish name-calling won't change the fact that you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts" is entirely true.

No amount of your childish name-calling will ever change reality.

And shame on you for resorting to childish name-calling to begin with.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:25 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Note to poster:
Please just copy your response and call it number 700.

No.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:29 am
@oralloy,
You cannot prove my contention sbout conservstives is wrong. You have never produced anything but third grade level arguments to ayyempt to prove I'm wrong.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:29 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You cannot prove my contention about conservatives is wrong.

Sure I can. The mere fact that you cannot show anything about NYC's gun law that had anything to do with "saving lives or protecting civil rights" proves that your claims about conservatives costing lives and harming civil rights are wrong.

Your inability to show how a law against pistol grips has anything to do with "saving lives or protecting civil rights" also proves that your claims about conservatives costing lives and harming civil rights are wrong.

In both cases, preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties has not cost a single life and has not violated anyone's civil rights.

MontereyJack wrote:
You have never produced anything but third grade level arguments to attempt to prove I'm wrong.

Your dislike of facts and reality does not make my telling the truth a third grade argument.

Non-progressives keep telling the truth even after the third grade.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:41 am
@oralloy,
GM dropped from around six brands to 3 because they misread the market. Pontiac, Olds, and Saturn are evidence of that. I think it was in the 80s someone told a GM honcho that they had no entry level cars in their lineup, and he said "They should buy a used Buick" completely missing the point that that was definitely not a car a 21 year old would ever consider buying until they were going on 60. Out of touch with the market.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:42 am
@MontereyJack,
There is no reason why Pontiac couldn't have been restructured and saved along with Chevy and Buick. They'd be selling a lot of Trans Ams right now if they had not been eliminated.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:43 am
@oralloy,
your argument about sadistic pleasure is totally warped and totally childish.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:44 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide any other motivation for why progressives try to violate people's civil liberties.

You may not like facts and reality. But that does not make them childish.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:44 am
@oralloy,
Glitterbag makes sense. You should follow her example.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Glitterbag endlessly spouts childish name-calling and is not capable of producing an intelligent argument.

No thank you. I'll just keep posting facts.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:49 am
@oralloy,
If it mentions pistol grips in it it's clear evidence you've gone off the rails again.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:50 am
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing off the rails about pointing out the fact that there is no justification for outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:51 am
@oralloy,
I like facts and reality just fine. The problem is what you call facts and reality aren't.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I like facts and reality just fine.

Then why do you always insist that facts and reality aren't true?

MontereyJack wrote:
The problem is what you call facts and reality aren't.

Your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts shows otherwise.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 12:57 am
@oralloy,

GM was so mismanaged and ossified the whole enterprise was in danger of collapse. If Obama hadn't forced them kicking and screaming to get new management, there would be no GM today. GM certainly has never enticed me. I've had I think ten cars, and none were GM. I gave them lots of chances and they never came thru.