Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 03:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you immediately leap to racist "speculation" in the absence of any evidence, as to what happened. That's racist.

Don't be silly. Speculation that wannabe cop killers might be behind the murder of a police officer is hardly racist.

Progressives really are goofy with all of their false accusations that everyone is a racist.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 04:14 pm
In happier news, The Supreme Court has sided with New York City regarding gun safety...
www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-keep-the-safety-on-20200427-t5olrstrjndkdovp6egqmubcuy-story.html
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 04:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Your sentence is inaccurate in all sorts of ways.

First, the matter has nothing to do with gun safety. It is purely about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure.

Second, the Supreme Court didn't side with New York City. The city has already lost on this issue. The Supreme Court sent the case back to lower courts for further proceedings regarding whether and how much New York owes their victims in damages, and whether New York law needs to be constrained even more than it already has been.

Third, a number of justices expressed frustration with New York's underhanded tactics and promised to address more Second Amendment cases soon.

Fourth, there is nothing even remotely happy about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 05:58 pm
@oralloy,
When your immediate suspicion is that someone black did it because you have the illogical opinion that their intent is to kill cokps, which is not even true, it's racist. No one is saying everyone is racist, but I am saying that racists are racist and spout racist ideas.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 05:59 pm
@oralloy,
Your fourth point has no contact with reality.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. There really is nothing even remotely happy about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure. It's really terrible what progressives do to people.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:18 pm
@oralloy,
the endless repetition of spurious statements merely makes you look silly.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
The only person here who is posting spurious statements is you. You cannot provide examples of anything untrue in any of my posts.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
When your immediate suspicion is that someone black did it

Hold on here. I did not say black people. I said members of the BLM movement.

I suppose it is probably the case that most members of BLM are black, but I wouldn't put it past white progressives to also join the movement.

And there are plenty of black people who want nothing to do with the BLM goon squad. It is racist of you to suggest that BLM goons speak for all black people.

MontereyJack wrote:
because you have the illogical

It's not illogical for me to state the truth about the BLM goon squad.

MontereyJack wrote:
opinion that their intent is to kill cops,

That the BLM goon squad is all about wanting black people to be allowed to murder police officers with impunity is a fact, not an opinion.

MontereyJack wrote:
which is not even true,

That the BLM goon squad is all about wanting black people to be able to murder police officers with impunity is the truth.

MontereyJack wrote:
it's racist.

Telling the truth about BLM is not racist in any way.

MontereyJack wrote:
No one is saying everyone is racist,

You are spouting false accusations of racism all over the place.

MontereyJack wrote:
but I am saying that racists are racist and spout racist ideas.

You are falsely accusing all sorts of non-racists as racists.

In truth the only racist here is you. Note the way you just equated the views of the BLM goons with the views of black people in general. That's real racism.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:26 pm
@oralloy,
your fourth point is untrue. done.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:29 pm
@oralloy,
Keep going. You make your racist slant clearer every time you post
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
The only racist here is you. Shame on you.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
your fourth point is untrue. done.

Wrong. There is nothing even remotely happy about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure. That statement is true.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:39 pm
@oralloy,
racists never think they're racist.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:40 pm
@oralloy,
It most assuredly isnot true. It is purely warped opinion. no matter how often you repeat it it isn't true.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. "That there is nothing even remotely happy about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure" is very much true.

You cannot list a single thing that is happy about progressives violating people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
racists never think they're racist.

Since you are the only racist here, does this mean that you don't think you are a racist?

If so, you are wrong. You are very much a racist.

Most progressives are racists. Racism is intrinsic to progressive ideology.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:47 pm
@oralloy,
Since that is not what progressives do, but purely your own apparently fevered imagination, there is nothing we need to defend. You should defend your fevered imagination, though. Your defenses of it so far have just been silly and contrary to fact.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:49 pm
@oralloy,
I'm not the racist. Since this is a two-person discussion, that leaves only one person to be a racist, and on the theory that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...…..
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:50 pm
@oralloy,
drivel.